r2games has no spine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    Its still not an exploit and i will tell you why, Nothing stops any other player from plundering a players alts. It would be an exploit if only the player could plunder his/her alts but because everyone else can plunder the alt too its not an exploit. Now close this thread because im sure many are sick of the whiners!!
    LOL, It is an exploit, GMs have ruled it such, dress ur cheating up how u want, but cheating is cheating ^^

Because generally when I make I plunder I dunno how much I'm gonna get until fight over ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Not hard to figure which alts have gold, stop crying.

Comment

Not hard to figure which alts have gold, stop crying.
        Stop cheating ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          Stop cheating ^^
          Stop crying!!

Numerous folk have already said they are removing wilds yet babies with wallets keep crying. Spend a few more $$ punk that should ease the pain ya baby!!
          Last edited by maygwan; 11-03-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Stop crying!!

Numerous folk have already said they are removing wilds yet babies with wallets keep crying. Spend a few more $$ punk that should ease the pain ya baby!!
            I love to see how cheats justify their actions ^^
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Stop crying!!

Stop crying. You're just not good enough to play the game without cheating.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                Stop crying. You're just not good enough to play the game without cheating.
                If you see his earlier posts he mocks people who spend on browser games. I'd like to retort that I mock people who feel a need to cheat on them
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Stop crying!!

What a tard .. you can put your alts on a low map and move down to that map and plunder them. It's an exploit and you should not be doing it.

Comment

Who said i do it lol. I am just having fun laughing at the nubs who cash and cant play. Clearly 3 of them have posted above me!!

Comment

Who said i do it lol. I am just having fun laughing at the nubs who cash and cant play. Clearly 3 of them have posted above me!!
                      Ohh has the trolls arse nipped up? Get off benefits and recharge if you are so mad at cashers

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                        Ohh has the trolls arse nipped up? Get off benefits and recharge if you are so mad at cashers
                        Its not my fault you all spend a fortune and suk. Thats your own doing!

Comment

@maygwan: I believe you are making yourself look like a sad little troll who haven't seen neither good toons nor sucky toons. Having fun laughing at others doesn't mean that you are one better than they are, stupid people laugh as well, at things they don't even understand.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Using alts and exploiting them may well be against the ToS, but they do not enforce those ToS when they are shown proof.

I have previously provided proof of alt account being used to farm honor in BG and who want's to guess the reply I got from my ticket?

You should intercept the alt or primary account and kill them!

When I pointed out that the alt was on my team, and the primary was way too strong I got another interesting reply from a different customer service advisor

It is not against the ToS to have an alt account and as such no action can be taken!

Don't know if it has changed in the past 8 month, but that was then!
                            Last edited by Billy_McF; 11-03-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

LOL..I have just looked back at the tickets/emails about the "dual boxing" as they call it and I found the best reply ever

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

as you actually pointed this is a "morality" isue, that for need to be fixed by the players, not to be coded or enforced by the GM.

and yes the investigation showed he does not broked any rule of the TOS or gained any unusual advantage (hack) over other players.

maybe you missed that option of the BG that let you leave a BG to join other in 5 minutes.

Proof that customer service either don't know or are not bothered what the ToS contain.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
                                they are trying to help weaker players or who need it, so why we have to report them to be banned. unless we are a jerk!!!! i hope you are not
                                Cuz they need to make their own honor the hard way like most of us did!No tolerance for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X