r2games has no spine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    Who said i do it lol. I am just having fun laughing at the nubs who cash and cant play. Clearly 3 of them have posted above me!!
    Tell me how do non cashers "play" better than cashers? That makes no sense.

Comment

I trolled to win and i won I made the cashers cry, End of thread ty!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Tell me how do non cashers "play" better than cashers? That makes no sense.
        Make's plenty of sense rofl buying everything in the game don't make you a better player "What a plonka lol".

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
          Make's plenty of sense rofl buying everything in the game don't make you a better player "What a plonka lol".
          just makes you stronger

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            just makes you stronger
            not necesary, u can spent in thing that dont add br, or on thing that a non casher with good friends can easily get (like leg stones or loids)... etc.
            A casher has the advantage, but a non casher with a good guild, friends and brain can do it good too.

But for playing this game I think that at least the vip membership is needed. Its only a few bucks, and it will save u a lot of time and give you some nice benefits. You dont need to spend hundreds of dolars+ to be top (not saying top 1, top 5 - 20 in your server is doable beeing no vip).

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
              not necesary, u can spent in thing that dont add br, or on thing that a non casher with good friends can easily get (like leg stones or loids)... etc.
              A casher has the advantage, but a non casher with a good guild, friends and brain can do it good too.

But for playing this game I think that at least the vip membership is needed. Its only a few bucks, and it will save u a lot of time and give you some nice benefits. You dont need to spend hundreds of dolars+ to be top (not saying top 1, top 5 - 20 in your server is doable beeing no vip).
              Well the casher has max stables when the non casher will catch up to him ?Never...there are things like loids and legs u can catch up but for some no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                Well the casher has max stables when the non casher will catch up to him ?Never...there are things like loids and legs u can catch up but for some no chance.
                max stable = ultra cashers. (like: non casher = gun, casher = 2 or 3 guns, ultra casher = atomic bomb)
                Those people dont count. Its like triying to drink the full ocean...

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  Whips will be abit easier, but ya, non cashers have no chance.

Comment

euh !!!!! i have two account but i'm not cheater !!!!! what idea

Comment

Since when was having an alt cheating, also who gives a **** if someone has the time to get more gold, we all end up in the same place eventually (with then added mount POWER).

I have an alt mage on my server, cba with the faffing around to kick him and re-adding him so i don't do this gold farming way, i also don't care about people who do. You going to tell me i cant steal from his farm also?

+ find this alt farm it yourself :P Don't be a player hater, play them at their own game.
                      Ninno20
                      Foul Marsh - S328
                      Knight 60+

Comment

Having an alt is not cheating, but in ToS it is stated, something roughly like this: You may have several accounts/players, but you may not use them to get an advantage.
                        (aka: you can't use an alt to be a plunder source or the like)

Comment

some people has delusions that non cashers can win in late game, huh?
                          i'll just drop this here:Click image for larger version

Name:	cashxnoncash.gif
Views:	3
Size:	490.6 KB
ID:	1677497

Comment

Originally posted by blue7790 View Post
                            some people has delusions that non cashers can win in late game, huh?
                            i'll just drop this here:[ATTACH=CONFIG]61194[/ATTACH]
                            the anime looks funny, can you tell me its name?I would like to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              Having an alt is not cheating, but in ToS it is stated, something roughly like this: You may have several accounts/players, but you may not use them to get an advantage.
                              (aka: you can't use an alt to be a plunder source or the like)
                              but its very ambiguous. in CS its legal to collect item with ur alt to support ur main. in my opinion, its the same about plundering. ur alt collect resource (gold) and ur main can take it via plundering.

i still dont understand bout "however you may not exploit this privilege". i think exploit is all about bug or glitch in the game.
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

r2games has no spline?
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X