Spire/Tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire/Tok

OMG how impossible is Spire ad Tok on older servers. its ok if server is new but what about the 300 other servers that arent as new and have fewer players in it? R2 need to think about this before they open another "weekly server" up or even better Allow us to help each other.
    Just because we have done our Spire or ToK run we should be allowed to help out again. Is it really gunna kill the game if we are allowed to help?? we have mutil player dungeons, multi player arena, guilds, divine alter.....the game encourages co-operation so why cant we co-operate and support each other and help do ToK and Spire.

Total agree with u mate , All R2 think about is the coins that fill there coffers just like the roman empire feed the greed of the higher class and stand on the plebs.. NICE ONE R2 IN UR GREAT SUPPORT TO THE PLAYERS
    S287
    SirPlymouth
    Archer
    Guild Cobras

Comment

I agree, allow us to help our guild members, otherwise what's the point in being in a guild. The whole game is structured to make us rely on one another, yet in tok/spire we have to choose between helping smaller players get theirs done or our own rewards for being able to go further in it. R2 fix this problem allow us to do tok/spire as often as we want like the mpd.

Comment

hell no. why should we drag lowbies through everything? So they can reap all the rewards with out doing anything on there own? That's just lame. They will never learn anything nor get stronger if they have higher lvls spoon feed them through. Lastly, all this will do is promote more spam garbage. If someone decides one day not ot help out. The lowbies who got the help will start spamming the hell out of the high lvls and start treating them badly for not helping out that day. I don't see any reason why lvl 70s or high Br players should drag someone with a low BR to spire lvl 10+. It's just lame. You already get stuff handed to you already. You don't need everything handed to you. Might as well ask for a afk button in spire and tok so you don't do anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dippydavid View Post
          OMG how impossible is Spire ad Tok on older servers. its ok if server is new but what about the 300 other servers that arent as new and have fewer players in it? R2 need to think about this before they open another "weekly server" up or even better Allow us to help each other.
          Just because we have done our Spire or ToK run we should be allowed to help out again. Is it really gunna kill the game if we are allowed to help?? we have mutil player dungeons, multi player arena, guilds, divine alter.....the game encourages co-operation so why cant we co-operate and support each other and help do ToK and Spire.
          This does not encourage cooperation. It puts a crutch for you guys to lean on and get spoon fed through these events. Then you start getting mad and spamming the higher lvls if they choose not to help you everyday. Not to mention you won't learn anything when you finally get a party going for yourself. There no reason why someone that doesn't have the BR or Level should be dragged through TOK hard or deep in spire. That is unfair to the people that actually worked for it toget that deep in the beginning. If everyone else can do that then you can to.

Comment

^
            Allow similar level/br then or minimal difference ie: if your lvl 70 you can help people around 65 - 75 w/e you get me.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              ^
              Allow similar level/br then or minimal difference ie: if your lvl 70 you can help people around 65 - 75 w/e you get me.
              Then won't the whole point of this not be important anymore? I am sure those that are 60+ have steady groups already. They don't really need any help. The ones that are complaining about not getting help are the lowbies.

Comment

I think this thread's point is about not enough players of similar level to do Spire/ Tok, and thus requires the help from other players, whom may be of higher level and already did their Spire/ Tok with their higher level group.

Else... you may end up going with only 2 or 3 players in Spire/ Tok. (and thus lose out on more reward due to less players to reach further in Spire/ Tok)

And no, not everyone comes online and do their Daily Stuff all at same time.

Comment

i totaly agree with you,most of the smaller players cannot get help in TOK or spire because the higher players have allready done their runs,we can help them in mp's so it should be the same in TOK and spire, this would make for a stronger guild as the smaller players would get the help they desperatly need

Comment

Originally posted by R29507699 View Post
                    i totaly agree with you,most of the smaller players cannot get help in TOK or spire because the higher players have allready done their runs,we can help them in mp's so it should be the same in TOK and spire, this would make for a stronger guild as the smaller players would get the help they desperatly need
                    No this will make the smaller players depend too much on higher players. Then be spoiled and getting free loot which they arn't suppose to be getting the first place. Then if the higher lvls decided not to help them anymore or something they will start to be bombared with bad pm's and spam pop ups. Please think this out a bit more. This will just make things worse over all. It's fine the way it is now.

Comment

theres has been meny times i have had to do tok and spire alone . couse i could not find anyone to help or people have already done theres .. so please R2 get ur finger out and help on this one .

Comment

Originally posted by R217295607 View Post
                        theres has been meny times i have had to do tok and spire alone . couse i could not find anyone to help or people have already done theres .. so please R2 get ur finger out and help on this one .
                        Why should higher lvls drag you through deep spire or through tok hard? What will you get out of that but being spoiled? Get a team of lowbies with you and do tok normal or easy. Learn to grow stronger with that team and move on up. Same with spire. I am sure there are plenty of lower lvls just like you that can't get a party going. Just make a party with that group. You shouldn't be getting high rewards with out being strong enough to handle it. That's just unfair to everyone else.

Comment

LOL, the original post came from a player that helps out not only his own guild but also members of other guilds whose "top players" wont help the rest of the guild. We want to be able to help our team members get their runs done. But we have to sit by and watch them struggle with finding help because we have done ours already. If you are so against helping your guild members why play a game that requires team work in the first place?

Comment

oxy u seem a bit up your own ,, your a coiner thats scared to help ,,, if ur in a guild then why not let us help each other in things like tok and spire ,,, so instead of bitching and nit picking at peoples posts stay off or say something positive and help not put people down ,, we cant all pay for brs like ur sort
                            S287
                            SirPlymouth
                            Archer
                            Guild Cobras

Comment

Originally posted by SirPlymouth View Post
                              oxy u seem a bit up your own ,, your a coiner thats scared to help ,,, if ur in a guild then why not let us help each other in things like tok and spire ,,, so instead of bitching and nit picking at peoples posts stay off or say something positive and help not put people down ,, we cant all pay for brs like ur sort
                              Actually I stopped being a coiner for awhile now. My toon isn't even that great it's about average or slightly above average. Even if i wasn't a casher though I still would not want people to help others in spire/tok. Spire/tok are special events that should take power to get far in it. It shouldn't be something where we carry the rest of the members through just so they can loot tons of drops they never really earned themselves. Mps are totally different than spire/tok. So don't compare those thats just like comparing apples to oranges. Oh and FYI i do help my guildies when I can. I just don't agree with the help of spire/tok. Helping in MPs are fine but not these events.

Comment

Working...
                              X