Key summoner for MP LL NM or SAMA NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Last time i checked this is the suggestion forum right? Are we not allowed to discuss opinions in the suggestion forum? Remember just bc someone states something it doesn't mean it will be implemented. So stop being all upset just bc someone disagrees with you on this topic. I highly doubt any of these suggestions even get looked it. I am just stating what would make the game a bit better. Also I only brought up you bc you brought it up. You make it sound that everyone can get a steady party and complete hte set in 5 month time. Just bc you have a steady group and get your set done in reasonable amount of time doesn't mean everyone can. Please remember that not everyone is able to do that lol. So that is why you disagree with this bc you already can complete you set ina reasonable amount of time unlike others.
    I would have to agree with Oxy here... The hole point of this tab of forums if for SUGGESTIONS, hence why I have posted this suggestion here. It is not an area to come to trash talk or brag or anything like that.... Simply comment on why or why not and vote... If you don't have a relevant comment to add or something to contribute to the group, please don't waste other peoples time.
    Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

Originally posted by JBUG1988 View Post
      120-130 k BR really? how do you figure that? lol
      Use google sometimes

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hey Bug.....you pick your nose lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Use google sometimes
          For what? I meant that you do not have to be 120-130k for LL or SAMA NM

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLyra View Post
            Hey Bug.....you pick your nose lmao!!!
            So... its ok because I use your finger. Lol

Comment

I KNEW IT LOOKED FUNNY!!! Damn youuuuuu!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                160 days = 5.5 month...
                I have allready insignia for 2 part of set, in this time i end my rings 70 legend and get enaught materials for pve set
                Ah...I forgat. Patch 2.4 still No summoner...we must talk more aBout it?
                Want summoner - pm 7road...dear lord
                It doesn't take that long. You're forgetting about the occasional Loid x6 Card, The 1-2 Loids a Day from Solo Dungeon. The Bonus Loid or two a week from Boss drops. Those all add up pretty fast. I'm on pace to finish my set in 17-18 weeks from the start. So like 119-126 Days. Granted, I did get lucky and see 2 L6 Loid Packs in Mystery Shop and got em, that's like 3-4 days I shaved off.

So call it 4 Months and a Week, maybe 2 Weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  yes is hard, half a year hard work for a set, doing the same mpd daily, so let me ask you, why are you against this idea? because you already did it daily for a few months and don't want others to play as they did until now(summoner for every stone until lvl 60) because you consider it unfair toward you? If the lvl 80 set is implemented in which we probably need 1 year to obtain the set it is only normal to have a summoner in lvl 70 mpd as we had until now
                  I don't know why people make such a big deal of the timing... Look at it this way:

I started doing LL NM the 2nd day I was L70. Me and 3 other Guild mates all leveled together. That was about 10 Weeks ago. I'm L79 Now w/ about 700 Mil XP to go to L80. That's been non-stop leveling with the exception of a short break to grab 8 Talent Levels. (Call it a 360 Mil Detour) If you factor out the Talent Detour, I'd be getting it in like 8 Days, so like 11+ Weeks (nearly 80 days) to go from L70 to L80. And that's with doing everything, every day. For people who aren't doing daily Necro - it takes longer. For those not clearing ToK Hard - it takes longer. For those not buying Stam Potions here and there when available - it takes longer. For those not VIP-9 - it takes WAY longer .

So you know what a summoner actually gets people? About a 6-week reprieve from LL NM to finish the set the hard way. Why? Because they're still stuck running it as the best XP yielding MP until they hit L80, which takes quite some time. Those last 2 levels cost about 1.3 Billion XP combined. That's Billion. With a B.

While a summoner might be a big-time short-cut to a L70 set, it really wouldn't be much of a shortcut to actually getting into L80 MPs when all is said and done. I mean, it'll shave like 30% of the time it would take from L70 to L80 MP - assuming the player goes straight to L80, doesn't dip into Talent Leveling along the way, does everything they can daily, has VIP-9 and is at least a light to moderate casher. For the non-casher, non-VIP, it likely makes no difference at all.

Comment

I see, ty for the math Zorich, much appreciated . It still seems really boring to do the same mpd every day for such a long time but thanks to you I see that I actually don't really have a choise...

Comment

Working...
                    X