Game Behaviour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctlegacy View Post
    Kink seriously get over yourself. No one wants you to "follow us"... We were running away from you... Distance ourselves from your nonsense. I've been communicating with your "friends" at R2 everyday. There hasn't been much discussion about me be banned, but there has been discussion about it for you. It would be best for everyone if they let transfer to a different server. Maybe even better for you. Like I said, I'm not mad at you. I actually feel sorry for you. You got put in a bad situation, and you handled it poorly. That being said, I think most people would have handled it the same way....including me. But once it was out in the open, I would have handled it much different than you have. That's a fact
    Lol this actually made me giggle... its not just pin pointed at me anymore TheLegacy... you have upset Many Many players with your ill-manner. Now that you've been brought into the light all you can do is say its my fault. Look around dude... its you 3 there denying this when the rest of this forum has seen you do it! Goodluck trying to lie your way out of this one pal.
    GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
    110k Br
    Spreading the Beast

Comment

That funny you said change my ways and for my 4 man team please get your facts straight before saying things that you know nothing about. As I have helped alot of people on the server in guild and outside of guild. As for the people who said i have changed i know who they are and to them i have for my own personal reason that has nothing to do with you.

Yes i amit we was friends. I have chosen to stop being your friend due to the fact that you are 2 faced. One sec your telling people what they want to hear then you turn around and tell someone else an completely different story. You find fault in everyone but yourself it sad really.

As for the issue i had with my guild at the time i was talking to you it has been resolved. The only issue now on the server is YOU.

As for your attitude it bad when your old Guild and others guild will not even allow you to join because of how you act and who you are. So really who should be the one changing? As your suppose friend joining the server to witness what people are saying on the server please have them step up and post SS of what i say about you or better yet you post some Screen shot of me insulting you.

Comment

Originally posted by drew09225 View Post
        That funny you said change my ways and for my 4 man team please get your facts straight before saying things that you know nothing about. As I have helped alot of people on the server in guild and outside of guild. As for the people who said i have changed i know who they are and to them i have for my own personal reason that has nothing to do with you.

Yes i amit we was friends. I have chosen to stop being your friend due to the fact that you are 2 faced. One sec your telling people what they want to hear then you turn around and tell someone else an completely different story. You find fault in everyone but yourself it sad really.

As for the issue i had with my guild at the time i was talking to you it has been resolved. The only issue now on the server is YOU.

As for your attitude it bad when your old Guild and others guild will not even allow you to join because of how you act and who you are. So really who should be the one changing? As your suppose friend joining the server to witness what people are saying on the server please have them step up and post SS of what i say about you or better yet you post some Screen shot of me insulting you.
        Erm, actually i think you'll find every guild accept your will accept me into there ranks... Ive only got 1 other people who is upset with me and thats only because i left the guild.... What can i say i'm obviously a nice guy and they missed me.
        As for my 2 faced-ness.... you kept a secret from your friends and your guild planning to ditch them and leave them alone. Your motion for dropping them has actually sprung them to start leaving your side.
        Hell you had a personal thing with one of the people i mentioned who's left the game and because of you and several others constant pestering shes gone. Also one of your former friends has also left your guild because of your choice to accept such a horrible person into your guild (pure greed for strong players) hes also quit the game. Now this person Was hounded for months, insulted and abused for spending balens or do you claim to deny that aswell? AND do you deny the claim that one of the people i have mentioned is the cause of that person from leaving the server? Think very carefully Iny
        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
        110k Br
        Spreading the Beast

Comment

I don't think it's about who got what and did what with it. Not saying that mistakes haven't been made, but they are also being looked into. Move on. I think it's about the players being just plain ignorant and rude. These are supposedly adults all acting unbelievably childish. Seriously, you are whining about who has girls in the guild??? I have been with this guild since I joined (have never jumped ship because I was pitching a fit or left because some other guild was buying it's members free stuff) The Guild if I recall correctly was given to Top when Caylee said "I'm tired of your ***** so take it" and was passed off to Kink when no one wanted to listen to Top anymore and he knew it. I would love it if R2 would make a blacklist or ignore button that worked because life without petty comments over and over again would be a good thing. It is so unbelievably boring to see the p*ssing contest and the same slurs day after day. Do you really have that weak of an ego that you have to be #1 (bought or otherwise) in a cartoon game???

Comment

I'll judge from your silence that you know its true.
            GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
            110k Br
            Spreading the Beast

Comment

Originally posted by safroess View Post
              I don't think it's about who got what and did what with it. Not saying that mistakes haven't been made, but they are also being looked into. Move on. I think it's about the players being just plain ignorant and rude. These are supposedly adults all acting unbelievably childish. Seriously, you are whining about who has girls in the guild??? I have been with this guild since I joined (have never jumped ship because I was pitching a fit or left because some other guild was buying it's members free stuff) The Guild if I recall correctly was given to Top when Caylee said "I'm tired of your ***** so take it" and was passed off to Kink when no one wanted to listen to Top anymore and he knew it. I would love it if R2 would make a blacklist or ignore button that worked because life without petty comments over and over again would be a good thing. It is so unbelievably boring to see the p*ssing contest and the same slurs day after day. Do you really have that weak of an ego that you have to be #1 (bought or otherwise) in a cartoon game???
              Thank you. This clearly shows i didnt destroy or ruin any guild.
              GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
              110k Br
              Spreading the Beast

Comment

There was no secret as i have told others i was thinking about it as it was not a sure thing. Again please speak on things you know something about and not things you have no knowledge of except for what others have told you.

"Hell you had a personal thing with one of the people i mentioned who's left the game and because of you and several others constant pestering shes gone. " <-- This comment is the funnies one as xJADEx didnt leave because of me pestering her. As she was upset with me for deleting her so i don't say anything to her. I do believe my last comment to her was " Im removing you from Skype so i don't brother you and you can forget about me". So if this is pestering her then I miss understand the meaning of Pestering. Oh wait is this something else you talking about you have no clue on. Yep it is.

As for BooomStick and xJADEx leaving my guild due to allowing individuals in my guild it was a request that came from other 3 AGM's in my guild asking to allow them to join. As it was not a decision I made solely. OH wait yet again something you are talking about you didn't know nothing about. So basically im suppose to not allow people to join my guild due to people not liking it or against it. If that is so then there will never be progress made in a guild.

So my point is before you start talking about topics you have no clue about try finding out the whole story before attacking me with it. As there is always 2 side to every story. But nice try on this one.

Comment

Man this happens everywhere. Just ignore it. And don't give me **** about u being innocent. Where there is smoke there is fire.
                  Just ignore them long enough and they will get bored. If u react to it, ofcourse they won't stop... Basic psychology.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I love the just ignore it idea, but when it's you or your friends, it's not always easy to stay quiet. R2 please make BLACKLIST into an IGNORE button!!! Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by safroess View Post
                      I love the just ignore it idea, but when it's you or your friends, it's not always easy to stay quiet.
                      If u knew me u wouldn't say that. I been there, but I also learned from it. You can't do anything about it. Best advice is to ignore it till they get bored.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You should judge from someone's silence that had something better to do....

Kink, I'm just going to leave it as I said, I feel sorry for you.

I have fun in this game. I play to be number 1. So do you. I always respected that. But, I had to grind for or buy every attribute I have...you got some of yours gifted to you. Wasn't fair. That's all everyone wants. Fair.

You've played the victim since your very first day on the server. Shockwave couldn't join our guild because he called you a cheater... Remember that? Day 1. Turns out he was right then. Turns out he's right again now.

Safroess, maybe raven?... I'm sorry to anyone outside of Kink that I ever offended. I play to have fun, and I'll always do that. Playing a game and not being #1 is fine, as long as the possibility exists that if you play hard enough you could be #1. But playing a game when you can never be #1 because someone has been gifted all the necessary pieces to be #1 so you can't be.... That's not a fun game anymore. At least not for me. But again, to everyone and anyone else that I offended. I'm seriously very sorry. Most of the people that we play with and see everyday, I consider friends. I don't remember where and why this thing went crazy, but I didn't start it. I was just the one that was most vocal about it. Maybe because I was the one who had the most to lose by it. When I've earned my spot, I don't think someone should be able to take away without earning it. That's all this is.

Kink is a very likeable guy when he's not insulting your intelligence... He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, and that's another thing I don't like. His plan to remain the 4th place guild was horrible. That was why I left. Why everyone followed me, I'm not sure. I like to think it's because I'm also a likeable guy, but it's probably more because the 30 people who left also realized that kinks great plan wasn't a great plan.

I'm a loud mouth. I know that. Again, I'm sorry to any and all that I offended. (almost any)...

Comment

This almost gives me a reason to start a char on the server and just go about filming everything for a few hours and start a new youtube series.

Seriously, this is a game, you either get over it and ignore it, or keep pushing yourself deeper into that hole until one of you quits.

Also, the more people involved, the more problems, the more problems the more attention r2 will give it, and well, have fun getting people banned cause you can't solve anything as adults and move on.
                          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by drew09225 View Post
                            There was no secret as i have told others i was thinking about it as it was not a sure thing. Again please speak on things you know something about and not things you have no knowledge of except for what others have told you.

"Hell you had a personal thing with one of the people i mentioned who's left the game and because of you and several others constant pestering shes gone. " <-- This comment is the funnies one as xJADEx didnt leave because of me pestering her. As she was upset with me for deleting her so i don't say anything to her. I do believe my last comment to her was " Im removing you from Skype so i don't brother you and you can forget about me". So if this is pestering her then I miss understand the meaning of Pestering. Oh wait is this something else you talking about you have no clue on. Yep it is.

As for BooomStick and xJADEx leaving my guild due to allowing individuals in my guild it was a request that came from other 3 AGM's in my guild asking to allow them to join. As it was not a decision I made solely. OH wait yet again something you are talking about you didn't know nothing about. So basically im suppose to not allow people to join my guild due to people not liking it or against it. If that is so then there will never be progress made in a guild.

So my point is before you start talking about topics you have no clue about try finding out the whole story before attacking me with it. As there is always 2 side to every story. But nice try on this one.
                            You still avoided the mention about Topclass a new member of your guild that had been Harassing boomstick for months... You obviously know a whole lot about it since he was a core part of your guild and you yourself was standing up for him when topclass and legacy couldnt contain themselves. You yourself made the condition that if topclass started anything he would be removed from Reaperz (your guild). SO DO NOT preach to me about knowing nothing to make yourself look good... you know full well whats going on but yet again you're avoiding it. Now because they are apart of your guild and your friends have quit (because of them) you are standing up for whos there not for what is right. If R2 look at all your servers World Boss chats through the months .... do you think they will fine me lying or do you think they will find that right now you are trying to cover up the fact harassment has been taking place for months.
                            On top of that Its now my turn and its been happening in public... i'm not saying you yourself is to blame iny as you haven't made a public spectacle ... but you saying your going to quit because of me and them having others to post it in public is you lighting a match.
                            From what i was told, jade left because she had enough of a few individuals and she was deeply upset from your actions. Thats a fact....
                            GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                            110k Br
                            Spreading the Beast

Comment

Originally posted by ctlegacy View Post
                              You should judge from someone's silence that had something better to do....

Kink, I'm just going to leave it as I said, I feel sorry for you.

I have fun in this game. I play to be number 1. So do you. I always respected that. But, I had to grind for or buy every attribute I have...you got some of yours gifted to you. Wasn't fair. That's all everyone wants. Fair.

You've played the victim since your very first day on the server. Shockwave couldn't join our guild because he called you a cheater... Remember that? Day 1. Turns out he was right then. Turns out he's right again now.

Safroess, maybe raven?... I'm sorry to anyone outside of Kink that I ever offended. I play to have fun, and I'll always do that. Playing a game and not being #1 is fine, as long as the possibility exists that if you play hard enough you could be #1. But playing a game when you can never be #1 because someone has been gifted all the necessary pieces to be #1 so you can't be.... That's not a fun game anymore. At least not for me. But again, to everyone and anyone else that I offended. I'm seriously very sorry. Most of the people that we play with and see everyday, I consider friends. I don't remember where and why this thing went crazy, but I didn't start it. I was just the one that was most vocal about it. Maybe because I was the one who had the most to lose by it. When I've earned my spot, I don't think someone should be able to take away without earning it. That's all this is.

Kink is a very likeable guy when he's not insulting your intelligence... He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, and that's another thing I don't like. His plan to remain the 4th place guild was horrible. That was why I left. Why everyone followed me, I'm not sure. I like to think it's because I'm also a likeable guy, but it's probably more because the 30 people who left also realized that kinks great plan wasn't a great plan.

I'm a loud mouth. I know that. Again, I'm sorry to any and all that I offended. (almost any)...
                              Shockwave went on for months with Harassment , he never stopped and he constantly loses his temper. Also a reason why people left him because if i had hacked.. R2 wouldnt have let me keep playing... they have strict policies about hacking... As they should about Harassments and bullying.
                              Thank you legacy that was a half arsed apology right there ..... showed some character i suppose but it obviously wasnt meant. You just declared you have upset people and you are sorry for it.. even though you tried to deny it. Also i dont claim to be anything i just point out facts that are obvious... like your statement saying i hacked.. again... which is obviously not true when in that very same statement you said i was gifted.... so please get your story straight because your getting lost in your lies.
                              The guild was never a 4th place guild... it was a 2nd placed one and my idea was to create a bigger and stronger team than just 4 members.. your un-willingness to help slightly lower levels out made you want to move. I think everyone who reads this will agree you dont win a Guild battle with 4 strong members alone. So clearly your frustration at it got the better of you... just because i said it doesnt mean its wrong. I dont see what you have against me to be honest... you keep saying you dont but everything you say contradicts that. Even your actions.
                              Anyways main point here... you say you didnt start it so theres others.. now your admitting that too. SO thank you for coming clean, now maybe you and the others can make a statement..... Hold to it.... and we can move on.
                              I will not tolerate my friends being harassed any further guys. You can count on it.

Thanks again to everyone for your support in this matter, i'm sorry this also happens on your servers but if you post on here about them maybe R2 will look into them too ^-^.
                              GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                              110k Br
                              Spreading the Beast

Comment

Don't you guys have anything better to do?
                                :o Bacon FTW :o
                                Kabam s1- Mage
                                Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X