Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bloodfang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bloodfang

    So, I don't want this to be a whine and cry thread about losing bloodfang, but I was wondering if anyone ( Be it mod or player) could tell me exactly the reason why they took away the first world boss. As far as I knew, bloodfang's time didn't interfere with anything else and it was always the boss with the most players attending, at least on my server anyway. It just seems that the removal of bloodfang was completely random unless r2 plans to put in another event to replace it in the future, in which case now I don't understand why the removal couldn't have waited til then. Will someone pls enlighten me as to the purpose of this? Thx in advance

  • #2
    Putting in Gold Rush event.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      It's because a new event the gold rush is coming out probably in part 2. No mod or admin will confirm that since they do want to leak out stuff just incase it doesn't come in the game over here.

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought the Gold Rush is an "anytime" event, and the special "Gold Rush" event will be at 20:00-21:00, something like that..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          I thought the Gold Rush is an "anytime" event, and the special "Gold Rush" event will be at 20:00-21:00, something like that..
          If this gold rush is a daily event then it can't be at 20:00, gb time. So most probably it shall be at 11:00-12:00

          Comment


          • #6
            You can do gold rush whenever you like, but there's a 30 minute window once or twice a day where you get double the rewards from your 2 carts.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by winlord View Post
              You can do gold rush whenever you like, but there's a 30 minute window once or twice a day where you get double the rewards from your 2 carts.
              yep and the special time is supposed to take the tanks place 21:00-21:30

              Comment


              • #8
                I just hope it wont be cross server , gl then colecting anything in 40lvl-80lvl barracks ( or if they make barracks like bgs ).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                  I just hope it wont be cross server , gl then colecting anything in 40lvl-80lvl barracks ( or if they make barracks like bgs ).
                  Lol at "barracks"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    should have left bloodfang until gold rush is operational. Bloodfang was only time a lot of ppl could and can do WB.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X