Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    My team did tok the hard way too, but what's the harm in helping others pass it too?
    I agree people shouldn't constantly make threads to strip, but that doesn't mean we need people asking them to equip more, do we?

That's just sad behavior...
    OP asked for it himself and the others commenting here

Don't see why you ask what the harm is in helping people pass, like I said when our own hard was decent (1 geared) I did 4 teams myself and so did others, but yeah at least they didn't cry for help we just offered on our own free will lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      OP asked for it himself and the others commenting here

Don't see why you ask what the harm is in helping people pass, like I said when our own hard was decent (1 geared) I did 4 teams myself and so did others, but yeah at least they didn't cry for help we just offered on our own free will lol
      I never said OP is correct, but reading some posts here, I'm quite surprised how some people treat others.
      As I said earlier, it's a competitive game, but there's healthy competition, and then there's this .

Many players here would rather cause others misery than help them and it's not for their own benefit either, it's just out of spite.
      Imagine a weaker person doing the same ToK level you do, OH NO, THAT CANNOT BE! You know what I mean?
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Don't think it matters whether a weaker player does the same things, often the only time people get passed up in strength is if they stop playing... but someone that's stronger and active will generally stay stronger, unless outcashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Don't think it matters whether a weaker player does the same things, often the only time people get passed up in strength is if they stop playing... but someone that's stronger and active will generally stay stronger, unless outcashed.
          That's exactly my whole point. Telling people they should just get stronger untill they can defeat a ToK level themselves is rubbish.
          There's no harm helping those weaker than them get further than they should.

And ToK is a bad game mechanism as a whole, it relies on heavy cashers, where medium to non cashers have virtually no chance to pass it without help anyway.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            That's exactly my whole point. Telling people they should just get stronger untill they can defeat a ToK level themselves is rubbish.
            There's no harm helping those weaker than them get further than they should.

And ToK is a bad game mechanism as a whole, it relies on heavy cashers, where medium to non cashers have virtually no chance to pass it without help anyway.
            acording to them there is a harm:we get rewards as well..thats the whole reason why they say thay not all just most...prob even why tok hard dont strip and sometimes buff to go nm to be geared^^

Comment

• my br in 82k+ and i trie to pass but the mage heal nad that is the problrm and the tank heal 10k+ per stage, if the mage drees up can pass
              ty

Comment

• OP mentioned his english is not good at the beginning. and if you read it you can understand he means to ask to loose the gears. he says dress up but its not what he means actually.
                let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

• hi if any1 from u see this guys can u said to dreess up pless (lapasha drom r2 games server 107); (chloemi r2games erver 91) (blazertown r2 games server 97)
                  ty verry much (jessy r2games server ) u stay naked and ty merry much u ar the best ty bro
                  if any1 see plz said that ty merry much all

Comment

• problem is chloemi and lapasha,jessy and blazer are both awesome and strip when they can

Comment

• Tower of Kings - HARD MODE

I hope that the top 5-8 of Wartune (cross-server) will also be naked.

I HOPE THAT THE TOP 5-8 PLAYERS WILL SEE THIS THREAD AND LET US PASS TOK HARD.

Comment

• Originally posted by rompee View Post
                        I hope that the top 5-8 of Wartune (cross-server) will also be naked.

I HOPE THAT THE TOP 5-8 PLAYERS WILL SEE THIS THREAD AND LET US PASS TOK HARD.
                        Yes, they will see it, but they won't know what cross-server you mean.
                        1. US East
                        2. US West
                        3. Oceanic
                        4. Europe
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• ohh sorry about that, EUROPE. i hope they see this.

Comment

• lol, another tok naked thread
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• We always hope and wish, it is really up to the players though, but I would like to point out if they did it then it would be easier for them to pass Nightmare or Hard whichever one they are doing. As an after thought for those with high brs that basically decide how hard it is to pass those tok lvls, they are not all on the same server to be able to go together to pass as a team anyways (why not make it easier on themselves and others to pass tok). Well I said my opinion on the subject everyone have a good day.
                              Last edited by GrymReaper; 01-18-2014, 08:31 PM.
                              Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

• hmm, i hope too.

Comment

Working...
                                X