Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    Why do you think elite players have anything at all to do with this? Stop blaming everything on us.
    It's all your fault, you wanna get buttslap'd by that orange gaia

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It's all your fault, you wanna get buttslap'd by that orange gaia

paging MrButtSlap
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• YES!@! More LAG!!

Comment

• ToK is how it was supposed to be,heavy chargers get a chance for nice rewards,low chargers get something not the worst and not the best and non-chargers well get something for trying,its how the game is designed,the probme is that there are the top 4 players from all the servers,even if you have 1 of those top players in that team you missing 3 that are stronger than you.meaning you wana finish charge some more.with the ToK nm ppl getting naked there was a chance that low chargers,non-chargers ha a chance to lvl faster get better rewards and maybe give a decent fight to old strong players,more fun for evryone,not winning but still...what happens is that the power gap will be bigger,old strong players will complain that the server is dieing they need another merge,new players will be upset for getting merged with old servers and probably most quit...its kinda sad tbh for evryone

Frost Summit (S265), Frost Pyre (S268), Grey Rise (S278), Wolfcrest (S281), Gorgen Desert (S314), Morend (S318), Thresher Island (S321) and Hidden Grove (S324) will be merging together.

bet the 324 wont be so happy about it,but still they are lucky they didnt get a 100 or lower server to merge with,shouldnt be long before that will happen:P
          Last edited by Tessen; 04-10-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
            Yes, ive heard this is true!

but what you got to think is... say you were one of the top players that had to strip... and say their reset was 4am.. would you wake up then just to unequipped yourself? cos i know i wouldnt!

yeah it can be annoying when they dont strip... but they are doing all us a favour after all.
            it can be favor but not looking like this. you are forgeting somthing that they need tok too that why they unequiped all things and get naked

Comment

• I am on European server, and I cannot be on at the time needed to get naked. However, if any of the others want to get naked, I will be happy to remove some equipment to drop out of NM each day. That's the best I can do.

For now, there's no use because the others are not getting naked- particularly zebq
              Last edited by CavemanLawyer; 04-10-2014, 07:36 AM.
              I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
                Yes, ive heard this is true!

but what you got to think is... say you were one of the top players that had to strip... and say their reset was 4am.. would you wake up then just to unequipped yourself? cos i know i wouldnt!

yeah it can be annoying when they dont strip... but they are doing all us a favour after all.
                is why man strip before man go to bed.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• the idea behind tok has always been ridiculous. The top 4 players couldnt even beat nm, so they kinda enforce ppl to strip, since its human nature to strive to the best and that could be by spending money or by stripping. stripping is basically easier, cz the top 4 in nm would go stronger too if you spend cash.

Im from Europe and i hope ppl will take of their sylphs or % astrals for those who dont strip. (for me sylphs do most dmg anyway:P) but this thing with AI using sylphs and already facing the lag makes tok even harder. If they wont do it, well too bad then:P

i wonder if the sylphs have access to all the skills like ai even if the player doenst have them originally:P

Comment

• Calling for top 32 Cross-server players in each time zone to remove Sylphs

The time has to be between 0315 server time and 0500 server time.

Calling for top 32 cross-server players in each time zone to wake up at 3:15am to remove their sylphs.
                    Will the top players from
                    EU,
                    West,
                    East,
                    Oceanic

step forward?

On behalf of none-chasers, thank you.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      the idea behind tok has always been ridiculous. The top 4 players couldnt even beat nm, so they kinda enforce ppl to strip, since its human nature to strive to the best and that could be by spending money or by stripping. stripping is basically easier, cz the top 4 in nm would go stronger too if you spend cash.

Im from Europe and i hope ppl will take of their sylphs or % astrals for those who dont strip. (for me sylphs do most dmg anyway:P) but this thing with AI using sylphs and already facing the lag makes tok even harder. If they wont do it, well too bad then:P

i wonder if the sylphs have access to all the skills like ai even if the player doenst have them originally:P
                      anybody survived to confirm that sylphs has all skills?
                      IGN: TheVictor
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                      Class: Mage - level 80
                      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        is why man strip before man go to bed.
                        i missed man posts . Btw u guys dont understand yet that u arent supposed to defeat ToK with ease unless u are a full team of heavy cashers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                          anybody survived to confirm that sylphs has all skills?
                          i survived but they go back to normal mode one atack after delphic so they dont really atack much in sylph mode lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                            i missed man posts . Btw u guys dont understand yet that u arent supposed to defeat ToK with ease unless u are a full team of heavy cashers ?
                            you needed to re-read all posts before post something "smart" like this, you guys need think widely and deeply ! ...
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Lol was kinda nuts how difficult tok hard was today.

But as far as the sylph skills it seemed like they just had their 5 skills and nothing else. Never saw them use anything besides the same 5 every level. We managed to pass tok hard but it was close. xD Orange apollos hurt bad enough in dormant form.
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

• was fun we can use Holy seal in tok now

Comment

Working...
                                X