No announcement yet.

EPIC apollo sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... not going for that purple apollo, 10 chest piece = 40 fate. damn thats hell alot of fate and br and hp.

My choice, get the free blue apollo if possible. then exchange all the chest pieces for fate stone.\\

for pets, just camp atoll if u need 1 to 2 more for ur slyph arena.
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      I know mrbuttslap (crazy casher) on wartune-104 already has it. What I DONT understand is how? It takes 680 chest pieces for the turn-in. I've bought the max allowable chests daily since start of event and I'm not even close to that yet. I've gotten about 100 chest pieces per 200 chests.
      Liar lol. I just checked s104 on R2 games and there is no name of mrbuttslap.

Edit: My bad you meant Wartune meaning ************.
      Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-09-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Shame ZebQ quit, would be funny, 3 epic apollo ftw .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Check Pipster on S189 he/she have mount stables lv 8 and epic sylph

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
            Check Pipster on S189 he/she have mount stables lv 8 and epic sylph
            and???

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              and???
              Itsnt topic talking about who's got it ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23041836 View Post
                If someone will be dumb enough to spend that much on that epic pet, you'll notice in sylph arena/bg/arena.
                We have someone dumb enough they own 5 of them, not that they can even use 5 at this stage, but stupidity & greed knows no bounds concerning some people.
                We even have someone who forked out $500 for the new clothes, how much is an xbox one or ps4? lol

Comment

yep,but not for mount stable lol
                  Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                  Itsnt topic talking about who's got it ?

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                    We have someone dumb enough they own 5 of them, not that they can even use 5 at this stage, but stupidity & greed knows no bounds concerning some people.
                    We even have someone who forked out $500 for the new clothes, how much is an xbox one or ps4? lol
                    yea ikr. normally I can careless what people do with there cash in games. Since most of the time people spend that cash to actually give there toon more boost in gameplay. Where as 500.00 just for a new outfit is just plain dumb. They don't have extra stats or anything like that. Clothing is lvl 1 and wings are lvl 1. It is totally not worth 500.00 but people just spend it bc they want to be the first one to own it. Now if the clothing came in max level or something then yea it be worth 500.00 and it wouldn't be such a big deal but it's not. It's only lvl 1 clothing and wings. At least when the underworld mount came out and people spent 500.00 on that they got a nice boost to there toon with +50 stats. This is just plain silly though. Might as well throw your cash out of the window. Also I guarantee you those clothing will be in one of these months events and there be a chance to get it much cheaper or free. Do not know why people still bother spending load of cash just to be the first person to get it. Where if they waited a month or two they can get it much cheaper. I got my apollo slyph free luckily but I wouldn't be spending thousands to get the epic one. Not worth it when there is going to be most likely a way to get it free or cheaper in the future.
                    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-09-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Seriously, jealousy is rampant on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Seriously, jealousy is rampant on this forum.
                        Juplike evrywhere

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          Juplike evrywhere
                          I just love how it's the same people over and over crying about everything, zebq's spending, pipster's spending and literally just everything.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            I just love how it's the same people over and over crying about everything, zebq's spending, pipster's spending and literally just everything.
                            Each forum and game have his own Oxy^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

They don't have extra stats or anything like that. Clothing is lvl 1 and wings are lvl 1. It is totally not worth 500.00 but people just spend it bc they want to be the first one to own it.
                              Its not like you get anything else from spending those 50k balens..
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                                Its not like you get anything else from spending those 50k balens..
                                He talk like we pay 500 dolars and get clothes but not balens to use for something
                                We spend balens and then get profits from it, oxy dont know for what spend 50k balens...its his problem^^
                                Last edited by miQQQs; 11-09-2013, 01:44 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X