Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khyrsanth
    replied
    We're on the internet ffs, stop acting like you're someone from the medieval period or something.

Also, if you're offended that easily because of this there's a game that's COMPLETELY "racism" free.

Pokemon.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Naveron View Post
    Azrael is only a name of angel of death. nothing special about it. just like Grim Reaper, it's just to scare people like horror movies. Crusaders don't matter to you because they were defeated anyway. and they were wrong to do that in my opinion.

As for this, hmm, the Nazis were wrong of course. but unlike crusaders, they're still popular and on going in some countries where there emerge some sort of neo-Nazism and whatsoever. just my opinion, can be rebutted.
    Well, to be clear , Azrael is not any angels name in Islam, but its name related to Death Angel, originally its only in Judaism named for Death Angel (not sure about Christians), but the idea itself not really interesting in anyway, and I hope not going use these names.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    So let me get this straight..... If they should not be named...... Why should we even know about their history? I don't understand.......

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Don't go saying whats right or wrong. I think we can all agree a name like for example AdolfHitler which is given to a sylph is completely out of line.
    Don't make it so extensive all of a sudden saying you can't name this and that now. There's a big difference between a name like AdolfHitler and Azrael for example.

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    Azrael is only a name of angel of death. nothing special about it. just like Grim Reaper, it's just to scare people like horror movies. Crusaders don't matter to you because they were defeated anyway. and they were wrong to do that in my opinion.

As for this, hmm, the Nazis were wrong of course. but unlike crusaders, they're still popular and on going in some countries where there emerge some sort of neo-Nazism and whatsoever. just my opinion, can be rebutted.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Well, u should then report r2 itself, some names like Azrael, or those story depends on defeat god or all **** around of game !
    Hexagram aura, and titles crusaders, and mobs names like Death Decider and Azrael and so on, while all those things is against Muslims and no one of Muslims agree with all ****! and really annoy me, but I ignore all of those.

Now those only hurts you !?

For me I just ignore those ****, i play stupid game at all, I don't agree with all of those and I say that all the time, but if really those names hurt u, Then I suggest to leave game, and if R2 did anything with this issue, then I suggest to bring suit against R2 and 7road for racism & hatred issues or they against 1.8 Billion ppl learns around world that inside their game

If u Jew annoyed cuz those, then I'm Muslim annoyed from game itself not only names

And btw, countries can if already not did it ban / block game itself from their internet for those issues, Like Iran, KSA maybe, who is know
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 11-18-2013, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kagelol
    replied
    Guys guys.
    Please do me a favor and file tickets for people who have these bad names for their slyphs.
    Once you made the ticket send the ticket number to one of the mods and we will follow up for you.
    Posting it here on the forum has really little effect, you will really need to help from a GM to do something about it!

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    what is the problem in here? He has the right to name his pet. Are you really upset on the sylph name or on the player itself?
    So if it's okay to name the pet anything you want. Is it fine I can name my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or any other race? How do people condone such garbage. Doesn't matter if Hiltler was a Brillant man. He did terrible things and if someone feels it's bothersome because it relates to there race/culture then they have every right to complain about it. Going by your logical then I suppose me naming my pet 911wasagoodday is perfectly fine as well then? How about Gaysaregoingtohell?

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    what is the problem in here? He has the right to name his pet. Are you really upset on the sylph name or on the player itself?

Leave a comment:

• R22354612
    replied
    Adolf hitler was a brilliant man just wrong motives

Leave a comment:

• Naveron
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Ignore this stuff? So we should ignore all types of racism, prejudice, etc in the world then? No wonder there still these types of people exist in the world still. This type of stuff shouldn't be just ignored.
    not all of course, we need to apply a bit of tolerance. but maybe these things has gone too far to have affected your well being.
    fine then, forgive my trying a bit of peaceful approach, of course not all cases can be solved that way.

but then again to inflict harm on them just because they inflict harm on you doesn't really solve all i think. they will just spawn more accounts to do even more evil stuffs i think.

only way is to find the real person & ban/jail them

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    SInce the only post between yours is mine I shall take it that you are talking about me and I think you misunderstood me. I said that 'That would be the logic solution which not many can apply'. What I wanted to say is that some people are more emotional than others and can;t just ignore it, I do understand the reason of thsi thread and I do not consider this thread stupid.
    Anyway I hope that the 2) suggestion helps in some way , because I don;t like r2's service with customers one bit.
    Well it's not just directed to you since there have been people in this thread making a mock out of the TS for being jewish here. Also people saying that there is no problem at all and to just ignore it. My post wasn't directed just to you but to everyone who had your viewpoint and the other viewpoint sof just ignore it. Since this isn't something to just ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I don't see why everyone thinks the TS is stupid for being upset over this. This is just as bad if I named my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or the derogatory term for people from Spain or Mexico. Should we just ignore those and laugh at people who get upset at those terms? Just bc you find the name Hitler and JewonFire(apologies) okay thing to do. Doesn't take away the fact that those names are uncalled for and no one should condone those type of names.
    SInce the only post between yours is mine I shall take it that you are talking about me and I think you misunderstood me. I said that 'That would be the logic solution which not many can apply'. What I wanted to say is that some people are more emotional than others and can;t just ignore it as the one I quoted suggested. I do understand the reason of this thread and I do not consider this thread stupid .
    Anyway I hope that the 2) suggestion helps in some way , because I don;t like r2's service with customers one bit.
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    I don't see why everyone thinks the TS is stupid for being upset over this. This is just as bad if I named my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or the derogatory term for people from Spain or Mexico. Should we just ignore those and laugh at people who get upset at those terms? Just bc you find the name Hitler and JewonFire(apologies) okay thing to do. Doesn't take away the fact that those names are uncalled for and no one should condone those type of names.

Leave a comment:

• R27862529
    replied
    This is what Ladyhawke insult me, calling his Sylph: Sajan my slave , and who you insult?Click image for larger version

Name:	Joffs and Revital.png
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1677882

Leave a comment:

Working...
X