Battle ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground

I would like GM to explain to me how the hell do I end up on Battle Grounds (I'm lvl 39) with lvls 40+? How am I suppose to make any kills there if every one got better skills, mount, new troops, higher stats and so one.... ?? Since the beginning I stuck with damn higher lvls, how? Isn't BGs suppose to go in lvl groups like 30-39, 40-49, 50-59...?? So what the hell am I doing in group 40-49 if I didnt even get the lvl yet?? Totally ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. Make some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ rules.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-18-2013, 07:35 AM. Reason: Watch your language!

The brackets are 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54 etc etc.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well there are more ways to play this game, and the main 2 are :
      1) fast leveling as you probably do, which allows you to be stronger on your server by accesing some stuff earlier but being crushed in bg/arena
      2) slow leveling, where you just refuse the experience from quests and remain at that level for a long time drastically increasing your br. I meet daily slow leveling players named campers in bg, which kicks my *** simply because they have more mounts, better astrals, gems , pve set and who knows what else. When you meet such people the tier of you troops doesn;t really matter

Comment

If you enter a bg with higher lvls simply quit out wait 5 mins and re-enter. Ocassionally you'll be unlucky but invariably you'll find the bg for you

Comment

Working...
        X