X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwmedia
    started a topic Suggestions change name frome Class War to Sylph War

Suggestions change name frome Class War to Sylph War

Should change the name frome Class War to Sylph War is no longre Class War when Archer meat Apollo, Pan, Siris.

Siris dosent even have MATK is Light attacks.

am just think the name is totaly wrong in class war.

spend 101 400 balens for try get apollo buy max chest and still am run with a white Siris.

And i collected 1200 x Water for try get green and blue Siris all 20 was white.
    So i give up try to collect another games.

I will forever run with a White siris atless to next patch when man can start to upgrade them.

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Let me ask you,complaining archers/knights, how many of u remove mdef gems/astro?
    never but i skipped this CW as i knew it was gonna be a sylph war

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Let me ask you,complaining archers/knights, how many of u remove mdef gems/astro?

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    most of my Cw fights ended way before sylph were awakenable lol (archer) made 616 crystals. I dont know maybe at higher lvl it makes a differance.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    LOL my blue Iris can beat blue Apollo sometimes and its easier if you have a blue Pan . SO stop to cry and go to farm @ Sylph atoll

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    I've notice it too. Stat and strength of each class when you use awakening is useless. So i agree, it should be named Sylph Wars instead of Class Wars. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    1k USD? O_o for that money u can get purple apollo easy
    Exchange all the stuff for Fate stones.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    anichaos is #1 in theory.

Should play a mage and see before trying to use his "theoretical" knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I had 90% HP, other guy had 10% HP.

But he used Apollo and wiped me.

yea...
    Apollos big attack is as strong as a delphic, and it is not that uncommon for a delphic to do over 75% damage after 50% bonus. Then you add the factor of Apollo being magic attack its not unheard of someone dying in 2 attacks. He could of done the same thing if he was in Iris form, or using a delphic.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Apollo was easily countered for those that thought ahead. Only people i lost to never changed into their sylph. Those that had to rely on their sylphs never had much of a chance to reach finals.
    I had 90% HP, other guy had 10% HP.

But he used Apollo and wiped me.

yea...

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Apollo was easily countered for those that thought ahead. Only people i lost to never changed into their sylph. Those that had to rely on their sylphs never had much of a chance to reach finals.

Leave a comment:

• BelleEButton
    replied
    As I understand it, holy seal was disabled for class wars to reduce unfair advantages some players would have over others, and make the duels more about skill. Sylphs have created another imbalance in the game, and have changed the basis of class wars from skill/class-based fighting to something else altogether. Sylphs do not belong in class-based competition.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by BelleEButton View Post
    I was very disappointed that Class Wars was turned into Sylph Wars, as well. I was under the impression that this was a competition based on player skills. If holy seal is disabled for class wars, sylphs should be too. There are opportunities for sylphs to be used against other players in bg, arenas and gb. Class Wars should be purely toon vs toon.
    This "If-else" statement doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• BelleEButton
    replied
    I was very disappointed that Class Wars was turned into Sylph Wars, as well. I was under the impression that this was a competition based on player skills. If holy seal is disabled for class wars, sylphs should be too. There are opportunities for sylphs to be used against other players in bg, arenas and gb. Class Wars should be purely toon vs toon.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Keep up the spending you and the force will be with you xD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X