Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Group Arena, and Battleground becoming useless for a few top players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Group Arena, and Battleground becoming useless for a few top players!

    these two events have now become irrelevent for a few top players! After Accomplishing Divine Lord honor becomes useless. Also group arena which reward Insignias and cross server pvp points are also useless being that most top players already got the mount from the mark. In addition, We have no bag space in vault or bag to store insignias! Come on R2, make some other events for high end players, this game getting boring now. =P

  • #2
    1.ga-do top players have 70 set?is their LD medallion perm?
    2.bg-cross-server points for road warrior,also to have fun talking with other people,
    3. on 2.4 2 new honor ranks coming wait few months is all i can say

    Comment


    • #3
      Road warrior is a useless title.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Road warrior is a useless title.
        well its a shiny title unlike the ugly gray ones

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Elitank View Post
          these two events have now become irrelevent for a few top players! After Accomplishing Divine Lord honor becomes useless. Also group arena which reward Insignias and cross server pvp points are also useless being that most top players already got the mount from the mark. In addition, We have no bag space in vault or bag to store insignias! Come on R2, make some other events for high end players, this game getting boring now. =P
          I understand where you are coming from.
          I havent done group arena for weeks now, becus of this. (and also time)
          I also dont make my 1k pvp point mark every week.
          I get enough insignias from tok boxes and im now sitting on 42k of insgins (i know people who have more then me)
          I either can spend them for exp books or do nothing and let them pile pile pile.
          Give us activities
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

          Comment


          • #6
            ignore this thread pls, read the title "a few top players" , sorry game is designed for most of player.


            Originally posted by Elitank View Post
            these two events have now become irrelevent for a few top players! After Accomplishing Divine Lord honor becomes useless. Also group arena which reward Insignias and cross server pvp points are also useless being that most top players already got the mount from the mark. In addition, We have no bag space in vault or bag to store insignias! Come on R2, make some other events for high end players, this game getting boring now. =P
            _________________________________

            Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang
            Status: Played since April 21, 2014

            Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax
            Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

            Comment


            • #7
              BTW, I read in 2.4 or 2.5, they're adding 2 new titles after Lord Divine (with new medals)

              But I can't find any more info on it... like the title names or what stat's on the medals.


              Not like it really matters anyways... most "TOPs" are heavy cashers that doesn't care about honor points because they have VIP9.

              Not everyone have VIP9... so most players play carefully if they have high honor titles.

              Plus... have you gotten all level 70 legend shard pieces (from buying with insig) yet?
              If not, farm more insig.



              Now... I would like to complains that I still need 10+ more weeks before I can obtain IceFang because I didn't get any double marks for 7 weeks now.
              And would like to complain that I have to skip BGs most times because I don't have VIP9 to not risk losing honor titles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                ignore this thread pls, read the title "a few top players" , sorry game is designed for most of player.
                lol i knew there will be haters, i never said anything about taking these two events away, all i did say was yes, these two events are becoming irrevelent to a few top players because we dont need signias and honor anymore, also most of us gotten the mount from the shards reward. So i am suggesting the developers to make new events for these palyers, afterall, when cashers get bored they will quit. =P

                Comment


                • #9
                  New honor ranks in 2.4 patch, barkets ~290k honor and ~330k
                  New mount from mark will be too
                  Insignia will be usless bcs from wut i saw 80 set shards are in crypt shop
                  Personaly i enter bg for last 5 min, make 2 kills and w8 for rewards.
                  GA is still fun for me and my team and source of pvp points
                  Have fun and w8 for new patch

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm kinda there with ya Eli...

                    While I do still need the Insignia to complete my L70 Set (About 20k more), Arena gains aren't worth the time and annoyance. And if it's true that all L80 Shards will come from the Crypt Shop, well, they better figure out _something_ to put in the Arena Shop other than Medallions. Guild Battles and ToK are all ppl need to replenish Medals and keep putting some Insig aside.

                    As for Battleground - The only reason I join is to get those two kills a day, three if there's an event quest. Carting is annoying because I can't seem to turn in a cart w/o getting attacked two times along the way .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How is it useless, many ppl who are VIP will become vip lvl 9 at 1 point and by then u dont lose honor, so its nice to do bg just for the chests.
                      Arena still gives insignias, and that will always be useful, so again I don't understand what's so useless.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+


                      ^ Manly purple!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        How is it useless, many ppl who are VIP will become vip lvl 9 at 1 point and by then u dont lose honor, so its nice to do bg just for the chests.
                        Arena still gives insignias, and that will always be useful, so again I don't understand what's so useless.
                        vip 9 cashas crazy to get stufs from bg chests,they have lots of insignia and think those ins will last forever

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          if you maxed out your 70 set (or at least have 100k insig) you dont need group arena anymore. I also think its too much work for what you get. Takes some 50mins to do 30 rounds to get less rewards then 1 TOK nm box (which takes 1minute).

                          I still try to run group arena though for the 1k pvp points, and the little bit of insignia's which might be usefull in the future. Aside from that its a pretty fun event

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by capkop View Post
                            if you maxed out your 70 set (or at least have 100k insig) you dont need group arena anymore. I also think its too much work for what you get. Takes some 50mins to do 30 rounds to get less rewards then 1 TOK nm box (which takes 1minute).

                            I still try to run group arena though for the 1k pvp points, and the little bit of insignia's which might be usefull in the future. Aside from that its a pretty fun event
                            Yup ... just need arena to get 100 k insig ... coz now little bit hard to pass event lv 1 tok NM if there is even 1 dress ppls ... after that arena will use for 1k pvp points ... Medalion can have it from GB too ...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X