Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crit and BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crit and BR

    Okay, so I am 96k BR after blessing wheel, I have 29k matk and 4017 crit. How much more crit do I need, as there seems to be a limit on how high my crit should be before it interferes with the rate I crit.... anybody have a guess?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

  • #2
    I dont believe that brother , I have 72k br and 5700 crit and for pve I crit alot but for pvp its other story . I think the max crit chance is around 70% for pve and 60% for pvp ( not sure about that hope someone with knowledge come to give us the right info )
    Last edited by FaeLRoX; 11-30-2013, 07:33 AM.
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

    "The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

    Comment


    • #3
      well, i think i need more, but when i increase it with 2 lvl 6 crit gems, my crit goes down it seems (at least on wb).

      p.s. I'm a sister, not a brother,
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        well, i think i need more, but when i increase it with 2 lvl 6 crit gems, my crit goes down it seems (at least on wb).

        p.s. I'm a sister, not a brother,
        Put off ur astral like PDEF MDEF BLOCK HP too reduce ur BR ... And yes it is difficult to critical for high BR coz it needs more critical stat ... I dunno perhaps 6000 ?

        Comment


        • #5
          hmm ... i'd say a good crit ratio is 60% => better dmg output than EWD
          when i was 95~k br i had around 5,4k crit; rate was good
          now at 119k br i have 6k crit; i feel like i need a little more but its not bad atm.
          my goal for 125k br is 6,5k crit
          ~ Redoga ~

          My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            hmm ... i'd say a good crit ratio is 60% => better dmg output than EWD
            when i was 95~k br i had around 5,4k crit; rate was good
            now at 119k br i have 6k crit; i feel like i need a little more but its not bad atm.
            my goal for 125k br is 6,5k crit
            does dete astral matter in crit ratio?each time i lvl it same as my crit astral my crit goes down -_-"

            Comment


            • #7
              Look at Zbeq vidds, he has in one of them 10k crit and 140k br, he almost always does crit, but not 100%.
              so even 10k crit isnt enough for 100% but it will get you 90%+.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                hmm ... i'd say a good crit ratio is 60% => better dmg output than EWD
                when i was 95~k br i had around 5,4k crit; rate was good
                now at 119k br i have 6k crit; i feel like i need a little more but its not bad atm.
                my goal for 125k br is 6,5k crit
                Yeh but its not viable for us archers is it, with blessing and buffs and whatnot, we can raise all stats (and BR) but our crit stays the same.
                It's gimping us so badly making us less usefull in crit when we use blessing and pots because our crit rate goes down.
                And if we sacrifice defense for crit, we can't survive long rofl. What a mess.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+


                ^ Manly purple!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Yeh but its not viable for us archers is it, with blessing and buffs and whatnot, we can raise all stats (and BR) but our crit stays the same.
                  It's gimping us so badly making us less usefull in crit when we use blessing and pots because our crit rate goes down.
                  And if we sacrifice defense for crit, we can't survive long rofl. What a mess.
                  And trying to crit and build rage with pvp set is ummm yeah..a chore in itself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just put all crit gems, rafine for crit too and Use crit astro v7 or 8. And pray for oponent w/o guard angel^^

                    _________


                    Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br


                    _________


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      3.2k crit is enough for good 80% chance (lvl 50 Pve set)
                      and according to a blog 30k for 100% chance.
                      For me i am happy with 3.2k will look fwd to block now
                      Sarcasm Intended

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R215619879 View Post
                        Look at Zbeq vidds, he has in one of them 10k crit and 140k br, he almost always does crit, but not 100%.
                        so even 10k crit isnt enough for 100% but it will get you 90%+.
                        This is only true for Archers since they get +20% crit rate from passive skill and another +X% from active skills. I.e. use Sniper's give you +20% from the skill and another +20% from the passive for a total of +40% crit rate. Mages and Knights only have the crit stat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
                          This is only true for Archers since they get +20% crit rate from passive skill and another +X% from active skills. I.e. use Sniper's give you +20% from the skill and another +20% from the passive for a total of +40% crit rate. Mages and Knights only have the crit stat.
                          Knight and mages can go WD, we can't, we have to use crit and we're dependant on it all the time.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+


                          ^ Manly purple!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                            3.2k crit is enough for good 80% chance (lvl 50 Pve set)
                            and according to a blog 30k for 100% chance.
                            For me i am happy with 3.2k will look fwd to block now
                            wait til ur BR goes up and u crit less and you have to up your crit
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Knight and mages can go WD, we can't, we have to use crit and we're dependant on it all the time.
                              I was just saying that Zebq is not a good example since he is archer and the one who made the post is mage. Didn't meant to complain or something.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X