(In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    actually it's not 3-3,5k balen for green -> blue sylph ... it's just for 1 star ^^ so it's going to be more expensive I suppose :/

And @ Condor; true that. Though I have no idea what a purple Apollo cost people...

Anyone knows what 'Consumes an awakened sylph' means? Does this mean for instance you kill your own sylph in order to use the skill ? And what happends if you use the skill in combat versus another player?
    Consumes an awakened sylph is the same as unsummon you just get a buff when you do

Comment

Is mahra balen/event only? or is there a way to obtain it. I thought it dropped from sylph arena because the even description says seplecrum and mahra but I have never seen mahra drop

Comment

Well good to know, just cashers will get way better than uncashers again. I would like it more balanced though... ofc its cool, but still..
        Last edited by Ingrida; 12-03-2013, 03:59 PM.
        Server: s3 Worg Lair
        Class: Mage
        Nickname: Ingrida
        Honor: Lord Divine
        Guild: HERMES
        BR: 200000
        Level: 80

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Comment

Im really hoping they change the amount of stuff we get close to the chinese version, 100k gold is just a slap in the face imo and the event is gonna die once ppl get the mount imo, either that or ppl will just do it for the "future" stuff that might get released lol <_<

Also very mad because no lightning pet this update still :<

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            Im really hoping they change the amount of stuff we get close to the chinese version, 100k gold is just a slap in the face imo and the event is gonna die once ppl get the mount imo, either that or ppl will just do it for the "future" stuff that might get released lol <_<

Also very mad because no lightning pet this update still :<
            Originally, I plan to get the mount than farm for Fate Stones...

But it looks like R2 changed Fate Stones to "Luck Stones" (enchant stones)... LOL... (unless it's a typo, anyone buy one yet?)

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              actually it's not 3-3,5k balen for green -> blue sylph ... it's just for 1 star ^^ so it's going to be more expensive I suppose :/

And @ Condor; true that. Though I have no idea what a purple Apollo cost people...

Anyone knows what 'Consumes an awakened sylph' means? Does this mean for instance you kill your own sylph in order to use the skill ? And what happends if you use the skill in combat versus another player?
              ist it 10xp for mahra whit chance of 50x just like mount ?
              10 mahra / star seems more not insane specialy when u get 1 mahra / day only from arena .

Comment

anyone can tell us more about apollo skills?

Comment

so how do you optain the mahra. and its true only 1 a day from arena?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    so how do you optain the mahra. and its true only 1 a day from arena?
                    If it really is ONE a day from Arena... that's gonna suck... more than Fate Wheel...

You need 100 for Green's per star.

So that's 100 days per star? ...
                    And to get all 5 star, it'll take 500 days, that's like... 1 and a half year, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      If it really is ONE a day from Arena... that's gonna suck... more than Fate Wheel...

You need 100 for Green's per star.

So that's 100 days per star? ...
                      And to get all 5 star, it'll take 500 days, that's like... 1 and a half year, LOL.
                      well we dont know yet they made awsome guid bud they leve the moust important thing ----->>> How much xp give the fricking mahra ! it says 0/100 for next star and u can get 5x xp bud no1 knows how much it is its 1 point / mahra or 10 like mounts !?!

Comment

does it possible to exchange the Sylph Spelctum for mahra?

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                          well we dont know yet they made awsome guid bud they leve the moust important thing ----->>> How much xp give the fricking mahra ! it says 0/100 for next star and u can get 5x xp bud no1 knows how much it is its 1 point / mahra or 10 like mounts !?!
                          1 Mahra gives only 10 or 50 points of blessing. You need 10 points to upgrade 1 star to a white sylph.
                          Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 12-03-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick_Ribeiro View Post
                            1 Mahra gives only 1 point of blessing.
                            do u have any proof ? coz it is just stupid expensive then !" 18k balens for blue ? or 500 mahra lol

Comment

1 Mahra gives 10 exp. with a chance of 50 exp. blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                                1 Mahra gives 10 exp. with a chance of 50 exp. blessing.
                                i rly pray u right buddy odher wise its 18k balens or 1 year too get a blue pet ? no ty !

Comment

Working...
                                X