Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax
    replied
    agreed, I bet wartune will half price everything, if 80% people don't spend money for 2 months.

Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
    R2 will never change and they will continue to price gouge everything in wartunes and the price gouging will continue as long as people are willing to dump huge amounts of cash into it.

If you want a company to change then you dont give them money. It forces a company to change or it dies. it really is that simple. No one needs any game regardless of what it is but when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on, but in R2's case, they want your paychecks. People get poorer and poorer while the greed of R2 makes the owner richer and richer.

People just need to stop feeding the monster and let it die or force it to change if it wants to live but people will never stop feeding it.

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
    R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
    7Road is the main developer of the game.
    And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
    And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
    And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
    Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.
    lol ... then u r rubbish too ...

This sentences below is the Fact :
    R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
    7Road is the main developer of the game.

This sentences too :
    And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.

As he is one of heavy casher too ..

So I believe ur sentence is rubbish ... only troll but nothing lol ..

U wanna be respected but don't want to respect other ...

Leave a comment:

• simihosta
    replied
    R2 will never change and they will continue to price gouge everything in wartunes and the price gouging will continue as long as people are willing to dump huge amounts of cash into it.

If you want a company to change then you dont give them money. It forces a company to change or it dies. it really is that simple. No one needs any game regardless of what it is but when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on, but in R2's case, they want your paychecks. People get poorer and poorer while the greed of R2 makes the owner richer and richer.

People just need to stop feeding the monster and let it die or force it to change if it wants to live but people will never stop feeding it.
    I absolutely agree with you. But there is a major problem - people like IggyBouse, who needs a sheperd (r2games) if you know what i mean.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on,
    yup exactly true

Leave a comment:

• R2812503
    replied

Last edited by R2812503; 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    you are rubbish, stop posting.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    R2 does decide what the prices will be so that's a fact. If he's serious about quitting, then it'll be a fact that he quit. The 3rd part I'm not sure of. The second part is correct. Last part is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Gotham´sReckoning
    replied
    i understand being ******** off for losing all the amethyst .. for playing on a dead server .. for the colorful decor blackmail..etc etc .. what i dont understand is so much people getting enraged about the bound balens drop rate ... sure its awful for a new-comer (having to spend those for farm,inventory and stuff) , but moderately fair for people on high levels and br .. even with the 2-3 balen drop at campaign blitz , u can easily farm 30 balens a day .. sometimes more.. u get them from spire , u get them from guild altar , u get them from solo arena. so its roughly 15 days for a sylph skill . or a crypt key every 2 days .. and its totally free,just requires some work ..

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Don't blame 7roads, the biggest problem is that BB are the right drop rate, FOR CHINESE PRICES. meaning at r2 where the prices are so much higher, people rage. The so called "bug" with 30 BB for campaign, was proberly a fix from 7roads for r2 having high prices. R2 decides to call this a bug, cause they don't want people to know they are greedy. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• KaeSlick
    replied
    I have to agree to this but I will not be quitting but just stop spending as much as I have since February. My VIP will end in a few days and I'll just play like a non-casher from now on. This is getting a little too ridiculous as the months go by.

Leave a comment:

• -Overlord-
    replied
    I have not spendt money in this game, only time. I agree the patches/events are all focused on cashers. I don`t like the direction 7 roads/R2 does either with the game and
    probably quitting myself by the end of this month (tops next month I think). My server is about dead as well even after 3 merges this year.
    I`ve experienced a lot of lag/disconnects after patch 2.1 it got even worse for me and fellow players.
    I hope they start sorting things on their end asap.

There are a lot better games out there Worth a try. Good luck to Wartune.

Leave a comment:

• R214798543
    replied
    there are so many good things in life to do than wasting valuable money/time in this ♥♥♥ game. ♥♥♥ wartune
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-05-2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    And it's not r2, it's 7road, this was going to be in here anyway.

Yes r2 greedier, but that just means u need extra time to collect it.
    Nothing major to quit over, heavy cashers will get stronger thats all.
    ITS r2, the game development only from 7road, if u want to be sure go see another publishers and 7road copy, prices and "changes requests" done by R2, boxes, percentages, and all those values done by R2 game NOT 7road issue.

I'm developer and I know that all those things can get modified by client (r2games here) by change values in XML file or anything similar, or under client request. SO its r2 issue.

BTW Kabam, Kong, Armors those publishers is clients of r2, so those publishers is lvl 3 on tree here.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 12-05-2013, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    upset they took all your amythest away .. its just a rage quit and you will be back
    Its one from alot, I asked r2 to fix or keep, and main reason is "Expensive" things around, first lower boxes from 30 balens to 3 balens, and now with exchange rate of gold rush ! and servers dead so really bad with plunder ppl, why? server almost dead not alot of players left, we need merge badly and r2 not give a ***, you almost cant do 1 or 2 plunders, but actually for super OP its a play ground, and now skills all about balens, how you can buy 1 skill with 3 bb / day drop from boxes?

Not count that this game become gamble, all hard work that I do now is rabbish, why? cuz a new lucky players and even I spent some on boxes has no luck !

SO its all about that NO COMMUNICATION with players, R2 just want farm money.

Well, game started with not bad balance, but now it s seriously become a huge expensive game.

IF I quit after 1 month (and will do anyway cuz i'm sure r2 will not fix anything), ITS NOT called rage quit !

ITs enough from those Chinese games anyway, wartune is my end story with those Chinese MMO fake games.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    im out to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Robing-on-FACE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X