X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheVictorious
    started a topic Its enough, i'm out of this

Its enough, i'm out of this

I just want to say, for me ITS ENOUGH, i'll quit after my vip end in 1 month left.

SO GO TO HELL R2 and WARTUNE

You become so stupid greedy with your closed eyes with no respect for your customers.

Why i write this? I just "suggest" another players do the same.

I want tell you mates, YOU ARE UNDER R2 SCAM.

• R21577189
    replied
    Its crazy to talk about quitting in the forum imho.
    What about talking about what you can do with those spare time and what to spend with those 2000 dollars monthly that you are not gonna use for balens and also vip too.

Buying 1) Bose Headphone for myself when gaming
    2) upgrade sound systems
    3) Go on a tour to somewhere warm like Indonesia
    4) Go on a help trip to phillipines to help those suffering from the aftermath of typhoon haiyan
    5) While you are in phillipines go spend some money on the poor gals.
    6) Playing some new mmorpgs that came out will sooth the mind.
    7) Finding a gf to sit on your lap while you are playing. Of course it is better if both can do some vigorous exercise daily, involving alot of waist muscles.

Leave a comment:

• Gog_Magog
    replied
    congratulations for ur 787th post

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    i know this guys on my server with 82K BR he got angry with some R2 lame event he sold his all stuff and quit and after 5 days he come back and feel sorry for what he did . he collected his 60 pve again .. its been 3 months ha ha ha. i love the look on his face rofl

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
    Next time Quote better ... and read before you were quote ... Read the first page you wrote ..

Read clear before state ... think more :P
    Yeh, if everything on this forum is taken literally, I need to start typing walls of text.

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.
    Next time Quote better ... and read before you were quote ... Read the first page you wrote ..

Read clear before state ... think more :P

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Dude stop making such long replies, are you kidding me? I'm not going to read a wall of text everytime.
    And I clearly said why I find it rubbish in my previous reply, next time read more, type less please.

I'll quote it once more just in case:

I was replying on his moaning why people will quit. Which is RUBBISH. Prices have always been bad, game has always been like this.
    If you suddenly decide to quit because you just now realised it, I will just laugh at that, sorrry....

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I've been playing since november, just not on r2 alone, boohoo?
    You talk about respect but call me rubbish, while I never called someone that myself directly...
    Ofcourse r2 decides the price, where are you going with this?

I was replying on his moaning why people will quit. Which is RUBBISH. Prices have always been bad, game has always been like this.
    If you suddenly decide to quit because you just now realised it, I will just laugh at that, sorrry....
    Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
    R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
    7Road is the main developer of the game.
    And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
    And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
    And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
    Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

Your Quote : I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.

Was it mean in "rubbish" in your sentences

Wasn't u say only the last sentence Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands. is correct and other is rubbish

Wasn't u told this sentences are rubbish :

U stated "Ofcourse r2 decides the price" after u said And it's not r2, it's 7road, this was going to be in here anyway. ....

I just though isn't is good that u r reply with better sentence since they do nothing to you or I just know that is ur base personality ...

Though of that, I do agree with u for Prices have always been bad, and heavy cashers will get stronger thats all coz they will spend it ... so better if don't compete .. try to little bit relax ... but for sure the OP is a casher too (100 rank in cross server) .. He just feel bad about R2, and just hope that R2 can listen the customers ...

Leave a comment:

• 777lucky777
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I just want to say, for me ITS ENOUGH, i'll quit after my vip end in 1 month left.

You become so stupid greedy with your closed eyes with no respect for your customers.

why u going to w8 1 month before quit. better quit right now!

Leave a comment:

• Chris419
    replied

If you won't like it so much, why keep playing it another month? I'll bet you'll keep playing in the end and you'll keep your vip up despite all your outrage right now.

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    Reality Squared Games is a game publisher that Publish games to the European market.
    Proficient City publish the game to the usa market.
    7 Roads covers the Chinese market and are the developers of wartune.
    R2 and Prof city both choose there own events while some of the bigger decisions are decided by both companies.
    The decision to not release the auction house was obviously decided by both R2 and PC. But all events,prices,drop rates and everything else related to the European Wartune will be and always has been decided by R2.
    Hope that clears it all up.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
    And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
    And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
    And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
    Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

lol ... then u r rubbish too ...

This sentences below is the Fact :

This sentences too :

As he is one of heavy casher too ..

So I believe ur sentence is rubbish ... only troll but nothing lol ..

U wanna be respected but don't want to respect other ...
    I've been playing since november, just not on r2 alone, boohoo?
    You talk about respect but call me rubbish, while I never called someone that myself directly...
    Ofcourse r2 decides the price, where are you going with this?

Leave a comment:

• R21735004
    replied
    R2 doesn't decide everything... It was not r2 decision to leave out auction house. I used to think that r2 was the main publisher for wartune but later on I found out it's Proficient City. Prices for all wartune servers publish in america must have the same prices in order to weed out competition. Since there was a place that was cheaper than R2, Proficient City or any other wartune publishers then everyone just go there, so I can't say what wartune can do and not do.

Leave a comment:

• R27340045
    replied
    Y do people seem to feel that they have to let every1 know there are leaving. Just leave no one care if u go or not have a nice day. And like the other person said u will be back.

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied

Another happy customer..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X