Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MultiPlayer Dungeon (MPD)

Hello

How many among you have wait long time to do there MPD ???? I guess lots of you get problem to do there MPD done... I think if they can make Mpd generalise... what I mean? All players from any servers can play together... Example : If I'm level 40 from s271... I can do my mpd with all level 40-45 or higher level from all other servers... but they will need to work on the lagg... sometime lag came from your internet so check your ping before saying anything
    Last edited by ♥Pain♥; 12-07-2013, 11:27 PM. Reason: Correction

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
    Hello

How many among you have wait long time to do there MPD ???? I guess lots of you get problem to do there MPD done... I think if they can make Mpd generalise... what I mean? All players from any servers can play together... Example : If I'm level 40 from s271... I can do my mpd with all level 40-45 or higher level from all other servers... but they will need to work on the lagg... sometime lag came from your internet so check your ping before saying anything
    HOw can they do that!! They can't even fixed the damn lag problem for a single server!!!
    Latest update:
    * New patch is coming
    * New Lag is coming
    * New Bug is coming

Comment

Working...
    X