what to get? 1 star blue Apollo or 3 star blue Iris? thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to get? 1 star blue Apollo or 3 star blue Iris? thanks

Hi guys, with the soul engraving event if I count right I can buy either 460 points 1 star blue apollo or I can buy 560 mahras and make my 3 star green Iris (where I bought the rain dance healing skill) into 3 star blue Iris or to keep crystals for future events. I am a non-casher knight level 77. (so I will never be in too 20 sylph arena).

Which way would you advise me to go?

Thanks in advance!
    1 star blue Apollo
    35.48%
    3 star blue Iris
    41.94%
    Keep soul crystals for future events
    22.58%

I'd take the Mahra and save them, apparently the only sylphs worth using on the chinese servers are the lightning and dark sylph.

Comment

same as stormsiren , get as much mahra as you can and save them for the next sylphs. The lighting one at least is supposed to be for free and stronger than apollo

Comment

wow, you have over 12,000 soul crystals?

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        same as stormsiren , get as much mahra as you can and save them for the next sylphs. The lighting one at least is supposed to be for free and stronger than apollo
        It's only as powerful as apollo, it's not stronger.

Only time it's stronger is if you cash more into lightning sylph than spollo sylph (IE: massive enchants and upgrades)

Comment

I had a discussion with guild mates - they all say i should take apollo because as a non-casher this is my only chance to have a "special" sylph no matter at what it costs.
          But then I hear stories of knights with blue Iris beating knights with blue apollo.
          And if the future light/dark sylphs are damage dealers - will the knights still not prefer the healing Iris?

Thanks again to everyone for your advise!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Only time it's stronger is if you cash more into lightning sylph than spollo sylph (IE: massive enchants and upgrades)
            You won't even take a second look at apollo if you know the dmg % of lightning sylph. Saying it's only as powerful as apollo, you must be kidding and underestimate it.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

umm no, but what I was trying to say is that he might like one of the upcoming sylphs more than the iris or apollo. So he'll want to upgrade it but with what if he uses all of it on apollo or iris? If he starts saving from now he might have enough mahra to instantly turn that sylph he'll like into purple
              Last edited by Draggyy; 12-09-2013, 05:23 AM.

Comment

its tough choice between blue iris and apolo but one thing im definetly advising to spent all your soul crystals on this event !!! personly i'll go blue iris 3 star because than u can turn purpke faster than ur 1 star apolo
                Last edited by Suren45; 12-09-2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

p.s love your blog keep up good work

Comment

3 star blue iris better. But can save some mahra, we can got train sylph event in future(as train mount).

Comment

I have a similar problem. I have a green pan, a green iris and a blue apollo. I have 148 mahra. I don't know if I should upgrade my pan or my iris to blue or if I should spend mahra on getting a star on my apollo. 1 star takes 100 mahra (with no luck) and green to blue takes 150 (if I'm correct?) Ps I am mage, please advice.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

iris or save mahra for dark/lightning sylph.
                        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          I have a similar problem. I have a green pan, a green iris and a blue apollo. I have 148 mahra. I don't know if I should upgrade my pan or my iris to blue or if I should spend mahra on getting a star on my apollo. 1 star takes 100 mahra (with no luck) and green to blue takes 150 (if I'm correct?) Ps I am mage, please advice.
                          save the mahra for dark/lighting sylph

Comment

thank you guys for your opinions, it looks like in the poll the blue iris is winning and in the discussion the 1 star blue iris and keeping remaining mahras seems to be winning
                            (thanks Suren45 for the compliment)

Comment

In the end you will want to have all purple sylphs, so it doesn't really matter.
                              What matters now, is you need a powerful sylph to get rewards. Saving won't help you.
                              Who knows how long it takes before they introduce the lightning sylph?
                              And who knows the sc event in the future will be just as good?
                              Maybe Mahra will become rare...

So many variables if you decide to wait and save etc etc. But spending now gives you a clear sight.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X