Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LvL 13 Spire Boss? how?

Hello, i am a mage (92k BR+ wihout WC), with WC - 25k mdef,18k pdef

using WC on Spire and when i get to the 13th boss he hit me like a truch - 50k+ each attack, how is it possible to pass him? i mean his dmg is hugh Oo

is there any trick or anything?

thanks in advance.

there isn;t any trick

Comment

No tricks, but if you need hints...
      Make sure you puried before dealing damage.
      Use shield if you need it. Use runes to remove the debuff if you can't afford to puri.
      Inc + sunto or just bless should be enough for area attacks.
      Don't pick up stage 3-5 debuffs, but I'm guessing that's obvious.

Apart from that, Spire is mostly BR based, not a lot of workarounds.

Comment

Another hint is don't pick up the level 7 slow either.

Comment

Every Boss after the Eyeball is a timed/turns fight. ie You only have a certain amount of turns to kill them in before they get a buff (that can't be scattered) and smack you around (1000%) more dmg. So save Vulcans for those bosses if you dont' have high dmg.
          IGN: Jacko
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild: Genesis
          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
            No tricks, but if you need hints...
            Make sure you puried before dealing damage.
            Use shield if you need it. Use runes to remove the debuff if you can't afford to puri.
            Inc + sunto or just bless should be enough for area attacks.
            Don't pick up stage 3-5 debuffs, but I'm guessing that's obvious.

Apart from that, Spire is mostly BR based, not a lot of workarounds.

Ummm ... Boss lv 13 needs Puri ? ... Isn't the boss : Maretti, Death's Servant (Sorcerer) ?

U must know that when the boss buff u'll gonna get hit 100 K ... So I think it goes to how much damage u can deal to it, and make it fast ..

U must tell what's ur stat team too ... Mine : 1 mage (94K BR) , 2 archers (90K BR), 1 knight (102 K BR) ... Yep we still weak, but we past it yesterday, after so many attemps fails in boss 13 ...

I brought (thunderer, blessed, puri, sunto, resto) ... we must skip bos 3 4 5 7 w/o be given buff from them ... we do vulcan 2 in boss 11, 4 in boss 12, 6 for boss 13 ..
            At the begin of boss, IS must be done and we try to sequent the IS ... I though even the boss AOE it, with ur stat should only decrease 20-25 k HP .. u can maintain the HP I think ... but yesterday only our first to pass it, dunno for tomorrow ... ... Any how the timing of rune (like vulcan, defend, heal, life (better die only die at boss 13, others maintain don't die) is needed, if 1 of ur party dead u must restore it fast, our formation : mage and archer is at back row, while knight alone in the front ...
            Last edited by R23902715; 12-09-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
              Ummm ... Boss lv 13 needs Puri ? ... Isn't the boss : Maretti, Death's Servant (Sorcerer) ?

U must know that when the boss buff u'll gonna get hit 100 K ... So I think it goes to how much damage u can deal to it, and make it fast ..

U must tell what's ur stat team too ... Mine : 1 mage (94K BR) , 2 archers (90K BR), 1 knight (102 K BR) ... Yep we still weak, but we past it yesterday, after so many attemps fails in boss 13 ...

I brought (thunderer, blessed, puri, sunto, resto) ... we must skip bos 3 4 5 7 w/o be given buff from them ... we do vulcan 2 in boss 11, 4 in boss 12, 6 for boss 13 ..
              At the begin of boss, IS must be done and we try to sequent the IS ... I though even the boss AOE it, with ur stat should only decrease 20-25 k HP .. u can maintain the HP I think ... but yesterday only our first to pass it, dunno for tomorrow ... ... Any how the timing of rune (like vulcan, defend, heal, life (better die only die at boss 13, others maintain don't die) is needed, if 1 of ur party dead u must restore it fast, our formation : mage and archer is at back row, while knight alone in the front ...

Ofcorse 13 needs purify. It's times boss, kill quickly.
              Everytime 13 does aoe you get like -40% dmg dealt. If you dont purify it. You'll never do enough dmg
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

3 important stuffs:
                1: Clear 3-4-5 so you do not get debuff, even if you die on 13 & 14 the debuff will be there, although not visible (tested and confirmed)
                2: Mage must have puri and is to do it asap after aoe. Let some1 other than the mage tank... cuz u need to do aoe and purify, dead mage is very very bad.
                3: Use all the runes!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  Ofcorse 13 needs purify. It's times boss, kill quickly.
                  Everytime 13 does aoe you get like -40% dmg dealt. If you dont purify it. You'll never do enough dmg
                  Ahhh ... I never realized that .. coz what I think only need damage (just focus damage and heal) ... It should be easier now .. coz I fell to much time to finish it ... Thx anyways ...

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    3 important stuffs:
                    1: Clear 3-4-5 so you do not get debuff, even if you die on 13 & 14 the debuff will be there, although not visible (tested and confirmed)
                    2: Mage must have puri and is to do it asap after aoe. Let some1 other than the mage tank... cuz u need to do aoe and purify, dead mage is very very bad.
                    3: Use all the runes!
                    They fixed it.

If you die, the debuff is gone.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

In my earlier post, when I mentioned using runes to avoid the puri ... after the debuff you can use basic attack > brutality/heal, whatevs > vulcan > delphic > some spell > and then you'll either get an attack or he aoes, depending on how fast you are. The point is, damage reduction lasts for 3 rounds and basic attack + brut + vulcan will remove it.

Edit: All bosses are times bosses, you just kill them fast enough. If a boss buffs too fast it means you are still not far enough above the BR necessary to kill him efficiently.
                      Last edited by WickedSilk; 12-10-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        They fixed it.

If you die, the debuff is gone.
                        Really? cuz just a few days ago it did like 50k on me when we had 120% (dont ask we just failed everything) (I had died before so my debuff was gone)
                        while it did 20k yday.. both was none crit and I had the same stats,

Comment

He gets random like that. Some days he deals 50k+ to us too, some days it's 40k, some days it's less. When buffed, he can crit our tank for over 800k sometimes and sometimes it's a block for 120k (he doesn't buff before us anymore).
                          I think that the idea is that this damage is random enough that you might be able to pass him with less BR but not consistently. Unlike 14, which is more about good defenses. There might be more tricks for 14 and 15 than 13.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                            He gets random like that. Some days he deals 50k+ to us too, some days it's 40k, some days it's less. When buffed, he can crit our tank for over 800k sometimes and sometimes it's a block for 120k (he doesn't buff before us anymore).
                            I think that the idea is that this damage is random enough that you might be able to pass him with less BR but not consistently. Unlike 14, which is more about good defenses. There might be more tricks for 14 and 15 than 13.
                            .. Hmm... that is interesting, perhaps it's like with eye.. after a while it's dmg drops drasticly, except he is just random in this case, once the other mage in my team soloed the whole last bar on eye.. with about 80k br, pre sylph and no purify,_,
                            It went from 50->10k single target hit...

The interesting thing is that with dragon he does 100k+ aoe on me without any IS on it, whenever we failed and get the debuffs...however without debuff the best he's done is around 80k... I have a hard time seeing that it would be random whenever we pick up debuffs xD
                            I agree that the death fixes debuff, but on 13/14 it rly feels like it atleast linger somewhat (can't tell on 15+ cuz only got there once, nothing to compare with)

Comment

Working...
                            X