X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph exchange

proposal to add in a sylph exchange.

To clarify 10 common Iris can be turned into 1 uncommon iris

20-30-40-50 or w/e number uncommon iris can be turned in for 1 rare iris.

making it a sure thing that takes a long time I feel is a step in the right direction.

as of right now my friend has currently farmed atoll to the tone of 0 blue pans or iris with over 80 of each farmed. giving the player base a foreseeable goal to reach towards could solve some of this burnout from atoll that is and will continue to cause rage quitting.

any thoughts?

lol! quite usefull! but we'd better make it balanced, Aram, if we agree that 5 common irises are converted into one uncommon, so it's the scale for the rest.
    5 UC->1 R.
    5 R-> 1 HR.
    5 HR-> 1 Epic.
    (UC- Uncommon: green.
    R- Rare: Blue.
    HR: Highly rare: Purple.
    Epic: orange)

It works like this. on most games anyways.

Comment

this will be impossible to be implemented ,why ,,its against this business module of this game ,,50% of this is based on the unknown.. the exciting factor of "LUCK" ,, they know its not balanced ,,they want it to be this way ,,so when they come up with apollo for example u will spend money to purchase chest ,,if they make green and blue ( iris/pan) an "option" u wont buy that "apollo" chest ,,, u can read in this fourms hundreds of complaints and suggestion regarding this issue and similar issues ,,
      " :

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
        proposal to add in a sylph exchange.

To clarify 10 common Iris can be turned into 1 uncommon iris

20-30-40-50 or w/e number uncommon iris can be turned in for 1 rare iris.

making it a sure thing that takes a long time I feel is a step in the right direction.

as of right now my friend has currently farmed atoll to the tone of 0 blue pans or iris with over 80 of each farmed. giving the player base a foreseeable goal to reach towards could solve some of this burnout from atoll that is and will continue to cause rage quitting.

any thoughts?
        If u can exchange common into uncommon ones. Mahra will be not useful anymore.
        AeonFlux
        Mage
        S3 Worg Lair Europe
        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Or... how about exchanging some of those White Sylphs into Mahras instead of 1 sep stone?

Like 2~3 whites = 1 Mahra (can be placed in Blacksmith Synthizing menu)

2 whites = 120 essences, average most ppls gets a day if they're farming more than 2 hours.

That would mean a green->blue needs 150 mahra

You need a minimum of 300 whites
          Last edited by anichaos; 12-14-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X