Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmm, this guy seems cool ! maybe he from chiina server !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm, this guy seems cool ! maybe he from chiina server !

i found this blog , tho i think he has begun the forum recently , but i love the stuff he have posted,also never seen.

http://*************.blogspot.in

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

i have a question? why so many knights going crit now? crit its very hard to get if you not a cash a lot and have high gems

Comment

buddy . they go critical when they stop cashing(in my case) i got will destroyer level 10 it give +50% boost but same determination of level 10 gives +50% to critical . i use to do like 48-57K damage to troop of a X player (with WD) , but with critical i do 39K (without critical) and 72-89 K (with critical) its hard to get critical but if you get . its your lucky day... anyways i'll go Will destroyer when i hit my PATK to 33K+ atm 30500 ..
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i was a crit knight , but i gave it up and gone WD and GB, because its more usefull in mpds

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          i have a question? why so many knights going crit now? crit its very hard to get if you not a cash a lot and have high gems
          I am currently now a crit knight, and it is really fun... When I transform to Iris, I usually crit heal to 30k hp (from 14-16k hp normal heal)... I feel like an archer a bit, esp when I do Whirlwind (the damage mimicks the Lunatic fire of the archers)...

Of course, I'm still low level (level 59), and having a 73k br, so I usually crit a lot... I am a non-casher and non-balenor too (no free balens), and I have camped at level 58 for a month... Since people in bg are the same, I did tried to be a crit knight... (my pdef was reduced by 3000 and mdef reduced by 1500, but since enemies in bg are 80% composed of not-so-strong players, I do not really care of my current defense as of now).

I do not know it my crit is still effective when I get to level 60, but right now, I'll stick to it, cause it is fun seeing myself crit in arena and in bg (esp. the crit heal)...

My current crit is 3750 and my enhanced determination is level 7.

Crit knight is not for the cashers only... If you are a certified slow leveler, you could try it too, for fun...

Fun is what this game is all about.

Comment

yup i got 4912 Critical and level 10 Determination and deal massive damage ^^

Comment

the mage looks like justin beiber ahaha

Comment

Blog seems cool. But those rewards for daily login are not likey as R2 keeps messing with the correct about of rewards we are suppose to get. I mean to add all those BB from 7 days is only $5... it's not like giving $100+ away...
                I'm glad Dinah is out with something more better looking Mages look way better too. And it's about time for the old city to be replaced with a new, impoved one. Thank you for finding this site

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Chinese server seems to get more critical value than English server

Also... Chinese server's crit doesn't seem to get "nerfed" every patch like ours (which someone tested it out 1~2 month ago)

In Chinese, those Knights have a crit rate of 80% or more (IE: the other thread's knight with 14838 crit value)

Everyone in Chinese goes for Crit, because they rarely miss crits unlike English server... where you can still miss crit on WB...

Comment

more br means less crit unless you up your crit right?if thats how it is(people say thats how it is?) reason why crit goes down here is because we get too much br every patch,so should happen same in chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      more br means less crit unless you up your crit right?if thats how it is(people say thats how it is?) reason why crit goes down here is because we get too much br every patch,so should happen same in chinese?
                      Yea, like how Academy Blessing screws us over cause all other stats goes up while crit/block stays same...

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        In the Chinese server everything is much cheaper. They are able to get higher gems for much much cheaper than us. THat is why a lot of knights in the server I PLAYED. Have to emphasis that so people will know that there are many servers out there. So many different builds. Anyways the server that I played on most knights had crit and block gems. They were able to able to obtain 10k crit and 10k block really easy compared to us. The cash we spend here if we went on 7roads could easily get us much stronger than here. You do need high crit for it to be effective. Anything lower than 5k crit is just not as good except on WB. We can't do that here though bc the amount of cash is just way too much to make those high lvl gems.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          You prob have low block then. Which makes your knight more squishy than it's suppose to be. So you are more or like a glass cannon type knight i guess. Those can deal massive dmg but with out good block you will be taking massive dmg as well.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Chinese server seems to get more critical value than English server

Also... Chinese server's crit doesn't seem to get "nerfed" every patch like ours (which someone tested it out 1~2 month ago)

In Chinese, those Knights have a crit rate of 80% or more (IE: the other thread's knight with 14838 crit value)

Everyone in Chinese goes for Crit, because they rarely miss crits unlike English server... where you can still miss crit on WB...
                            They are able to get more crit since they are able to get higher level gems. So it's much more worth it to get crit there. They are also able to keep high block and massive hp as well due to this. Over here we can't bc our stuff is just way too expensive compared to them. So only the very hard cashers can pull that off which is very few of us.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              Oh, wow, that is cool! Level 10 determination is a hard work. Though Oxy says something sensible. Block should also be high, as well as hp (but sylphs gice a huge hp stat)... I was thinking if exchanging some br-giving astral to a percentage astral would actually improve your survival? Like exchanging pdef and mdef for a high level illusion and regeneration? (Illusion would make you evade huge damage like Jackos mage, and regeneration would make you heal huge hp since you are now dealing massive damage).... Your br would also lower, which means you will critic more often than before... it is a bit risky, but i find this theory fun... haha. What do you think?

Another thing to consider is there are a lot of not-so-strong players, so using this theory, you would win oftenly (at least in pvp, nvm the high level pve)... Haha

Comment

Working...
                              X