Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

best way to use skeleton keys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • best way to use skeleton keys?

    i haerd u can get cryptkeys using skeleton keys on the twilight arena campaign?

    based on your experience what other good drops can we get using skeleton keys

    theres also the summoner for leg stones, crystaloids, blue gears

    how bout socketrods (these are rare as hell, i get like 1 every week, and i need 23 pcs)

  • #2
    if you dont have 60 set, I would recommend saving up skeleton keys for Demon Temple Nightmare key runs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

      how bout socketrods (these are rare as hell, i get like 1 every week, and i need 23 pcs)
      till 2 month dont got any rod,dont losse my hope i m trying to get atleast one in month
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by capkop View Post
        if you dont have 60 set, I would recommend saving up skeleton keys for Demon Temple Nightmare key runs.
        How many keys does it cost? I read it was 5 which I think is pretty expensive for chance at one stone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
          How many keys does it cost? I read it was 5 which I think is pretty expensive for chance at one stone.
          its 6/DT sumon, you got [1 leg+1 crystaloid+ a random items], best way to get epic/legend set ...
          -West Coast S115

          Comment

          Working...
          X