Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Mage Prelims

Hey Guys,

Here is the Video for Class Wars Mage Prelims, people were asking for a commentary for it so i threw in some Talking.

On a Side Note I'll see you in the Finals Mallues.

If want to check out some more wartune video's check out my Youtube Channel. Server Jacko
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

very nice video

Comment

Awesome as always, and good luck against Malleus (Condor) in the finals! Should be epic!
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thanks guys i'll Try and get the finals up. but might be hard since i'm on vacation and my gf may kill me if she see's me on the computer too long. (i'm hiding in the bathroom just to get this post out and my runs :P)

Comment

addiction at its finest :P heheh, dont type 2 loud she could hear u

Comment

You're a massive casher, why didn't you make a Purple pan? would've beaten Malleus hard.

Comment

Purple pan beat and make lmao when see apollo mage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I don't like Pans and i want the upgraded form of apollo when it comes out. (and its not as easy as just getting an epic pan to win) (i fought plenty of them in the Video with no losses)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                  I don't like Pans and i want the upgraded form of apollo when it comes out. (and its not as easy as just getting an epic pan to win) (i fought plenty of them in the Video with no losses)
                  His pan was way weaker than your apollo, and your stats were way better than his and he nearly beat you so...

Comment

Good grief just enjoy the video for what it is, sry Jacko, but I was kinda rooting for Malleus(Mallues whichever way it is spelled) at the end :P. I like winning, but sometimes it is fun to lose especially if it is a good battle.
                    Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

thanks for uploading

Comment

No one should be stupid enough to waste cash on a Pan which when the rest of the sylphs come out will be the bottom fodder tier... all you get is a short-lived advantage. One which you can beat just by being stronger anyways, so there's better places to put your money.

Anyways, entertaining vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          No one should be stupid enough to waste cash on a Pan which when the rest of the sylphs come out will be the bottom fodder tier... all you get is a short-lived advantage. One which you can beat just by being stronger anyways, so there's better places to put your money.

Anyways, entertaining vid.
                          Pan is awesome, me with 100k beated a 140k-ish mage thx to me having pan and he had appollo (only 1* blue pan though)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            Pan is awesome, me with 100k beated a 140k-ish mage thx to me having pan and he had appollo (only 1* blue pan though)
                            You don't need to cash to get a blue pan. Purple and up though is a waste when there's better patk sylphs to come.

Comment

Nice video .
                              Good luck all in CW Finals ^^.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X