Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for Mages, Iris heal all

Dear R2
    I really think that the group healing spell on the Iris sylph is much to powerful and completely destroys the balance of power in the game. There should only be One spell “Blessed light” that can heal all. Now mages have no chance in player vs player as a knight can heal 100 on all trops and him self every time he gets attached, thus rendering RoF and Meteor damage a waste of time as the knight/archer quickly can heal all.

The sylph Arena is dominated by any set of sylps where one iris has that Group heal spell. My Apollo does in arena give around 4k in one round, and the sypls heal 5-6 even thow they are a lot lower. I know the Apollo can heal also but this is a very modest heal, that can be used with success sometimes.

Well I defently have to get one for myself to have any chance but really im just saying, that I think you fu…. Up with this spell for the iris. Please reduce/remove the spell.

Regards The un-employed mage

knights vieuwpoint

To compensate perhaps they can add def skills to pan.
    Soo that mages can also cast shields.
    But of course this destroys the need for different char all together.
    And if a group needs healing they will still always go with the mage withouth rain dance then a knight with it.

Comment

Iris Rain Dance is stronger heling that mage BL

And you need only 2 archer me Iris Rain Dance with Crit for heal LL nm you dont need mage for that.

And that is good for my server some dont have more that 10 mage totalty. And if man start check at LL nm higre mps there need higre players lvl hask we mabye 5-6 mage left must of the people has alredy quit.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Corsus View Post
        To compensate perhaps they can add def skills to pan.
        Soo that mages can also cast shields.
        But of course this destroys the need for different char all together.
        And if a group needs healing they will still always go with the mage withouth rain dance then a knight with it.
        Pan has defens Passive skills some rise you dodge, and lower the defens of the diffrens team party players if them succe me a crit one you pan.
        Character - Taggen
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

A mage is still needed in lych nm last boss, going with iris and trying to heal like that would be good, but its a real pain so like it or not, mages are still usefull.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

is many some run LL nm me 2 knight 2 archer, no need for another.

One Archer go up heal, knight use Apollo Shild, Archer Inc

110k+ br people dosent lose to mutch me this damges reduce.

When its nessery anohter archer go up heal, and the other go down inc DF apollo when its come to after first hp archer use Bloodthirst for heal them self.

you just need clean the first hp bar fast and its not hard me hige br group.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

And in bg, be ready to be almost beaten by archers 11k br below you. They will laugh their arses off whatever sylph they will use, coz they both have the best with either of the sylphs. Pan has 2 AOE, it can easily wipe your troops and Iris has healing which is very useful to archers given they already have high hp and excellent crit passives. We should say bye bye to all mages, they should retire... As others said, all classes are half-mage now.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Bwahahahaha...... sorry, but you will need mage later

And a mage with a healing iris = super heals
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

actually i think the rain dance on the Iris makes the gameplay a lot easier. U don't need to constantly wait for a mage to run MPDs now which is somewhat the issue on my dieing server. Everyone is quitting except for knights. We have too many knights on our server and mages/archers are dieing out (I wish one of the Sylphs would have SS and DF that I wouldn't need to do up to 5 more Dungeon runs every day to help get the people of my Guild through because as I said there just aren't enough Archers). We still wait around for mages to run our MPDs. It just feels safer with them around. Most of the mages I run with now say that the BL, single heal and puri on Iris is makeing their job easier, they can actually go attack at times and not hurry and worry about healing (pre sylph our standard mage in Spire always said "so much rage and everything on CD"). I am also sure my group wouldn't get past boss 11 in Spire without it.

and buhu... now u see what it is like to be on the other side of the Blessed Light. Mages always had the advantage against both classes. Now that this advantage is gone away u go ahead and complain. I am playing a mage myself on one server and quite frankly I think for mages u should not be useing Apollo nor Iris in PvP but rather Pan (or wait for the dark sylph that should be around in a few patches).

Ur Apolo already is a strong sylph but in tactical things it's rather pointless. As u said that 1 heal is minor and everythign else it can do is attack (it also has some dmg reduction spell if i remember correctly - i don't have an Apollo myself). Before Sylph upgrade and the Skills u had ur advantage with the Apollo - Now it's gone again. The Iris skill balances the Apollo out IMO. Apollo was a Sylph too strong, now it's beatable. The 2.1 Patch isn't over yet. There will be 3 more sylphs added to the mix.
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

just wait and iris will hardly be used later on. When dark and lighting slyphs come out. Everyone will be using those. Also now you know how knights felt back before the sylphs were out. Knights were never wanted in parties. Was always 2 mage 2 archer party. So learn to adjust to it until the next update.

Comment

Working...
                    X