levelling up sylph skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• levelling up sylph skill

I looked and did not see a thread on this issue. Is there a way to level up your sylph skill from lvl 1 to 2?

Not as far as i know.
    Maybe it will be part of a future patch.
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Even in the chinese game, they still use level 1 skills, so it's VERY far from us.

Comment

I hope there never is a level 2 sylph skill, I cant imagine the electric sylph having a level 2 delphic skill, it will be something like 600% damage with a potential 50% boost and increased crit rate+crit damage lol, will one shot knights easily and also maybe archers, only mages could survive that if it ever happens, maybe thts the reason they are not bringing the level 2 skills else the little class balance there is right now will be demolished
        Last edited by kattuktk; 12-27-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          I hope there never is a level 2 sylph skill, I cant imagine the electric sylph having a level 2 delphic skill, it will be something like 600% damage with a potential 50% boost and increased crit rate+crit damage lol, will one shot knights easily and also maybe archers, only mages could survive that if it ever happens, maybe thts the reason they are not bringing the level 2 skills else the little class balance there is right now will be demolished
          I laughed out loud.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

i heard the multiplier for the lightning sylph skills are big. but is the sylph ATK also high compared to target's DEF? if (ATK - DEF) isnt so high, the final dmg wont be too high either.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              i heard the multiplier for the lightning sylph skills are big. but is the sylph ATK also high compared to target's DEF? if (ATK - DEF) isnt so high, the final dmg wont be too high either.
              It is the Lightning Sylphs passive that makes it so powerful +5% damage I think I read somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                imo, its ok to allow ppl raise their slyph skill as long as that skill whick use target hp as it damage calculation nrfed
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                  It is the Lightning Sylphs passive that makes it so powerful +5% damage I think I read somewhere.
                  Yea, last I heard, Lighting Sylph's passive is +5% p/m.atk

However... I am not entirely sure if the increase is on sylph's p/m.atk, or character's p/m.atk.

But judging by how the other sylph passives adds to character, it most likely increase character's p/m.atk

IE: character have 10,000 p.atk, with lightning sylph, it now becomes 10,500 p.atk

But I am unsure if the passive increase character's attack AFTER awaken or not, or only the above.

IE: instead of just 10,500 atk + sylph atk, it becomes 10,000 + 3000 (sylph) = 13,000 + 5% = 13,650 atk after awaken.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Yea, last I heard, Lighting Sylph's passive is +5% p/m.atk

However... I am not entirely sure if the increase is on sylph's p/m.atk, or character's p/m.atk.

But judging by how the other sylph passives adds to character, it most likely increase character's p/m.atk

IE: character have 10,000 p.atk, with lightning sylph, it now becomes 10,500 p.atk

But I am unsure if the passive increase character's attack AFTER awaken or not, or only the above.

IE: instead of just 10,500 atk + sylph atk, it becomes 10,000 + 3000 (sylph) = 13,000 + 5% = 13,650 atk after awaken.
                    It stacks.

Comment

is it possible to level the sylph while the hero, left behind e.g. sylph 55 hero 50?

Comment

Originally posted by R230122526 View Post
                        is it possible to level the sylph while the hero, left behind e.g. sylph 55 hero 50?
                        No. Sylph level can not exceed the character level. See point 7:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1679190
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                        X