Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refine crystals hunt!!

Hi hi every1!!

Well as title says, right now im in the endless refine crystals hunt to make the 70 equipment better but lately it seems to be impossible to net more than 5-15 a day from the MP/campaign blitzes, anyone knows any other ways to get refine crystals?? not buying them of course, what i mean is any
    way that i could farm in the free time or something : D

thanks in advance ^^

Wait for event, buy as many as u can when they sell them in shop .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I have the same doubts, seriously.
      East coast archer.

Comment

dt summoner best to get them...this issue making many peoplegot 65 + lol they should fix it fast

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          dt summoner best to get them...this issue making many peoplegot 65 + lol they should fix it fast

That's a good bonus while you're getting Lv 60 set but after ?
          ;x
          East coast archer.

Comment

Yes DT summoner is a waste of keys if you have 60 set, just to get refinement stones.... Would be solved if we had 70 summoner lol.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              That's a good bonus while you're getting Lv 60 set but after ?
              ;x
              even after do it if you really realy need them what lots of refine stones which will up your stats or few more loids and exp?i think stats are better

Comment

Well....you can always farm treasure chests in wilds, recycle the items for lv 2 crystals, and then upgrade to lv 3

Comment

yes it hurt to hunt refine crystal
                  but dont forget, we got free refine lock now
                  i think its fair enough
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Yea its good we get now that many refine locks free but farming the refine crystals has been a pain lately ; ;. About the DT NM summoner run, been talking with
                    friends to do it just for the gear but no one wants, every1 has the 60 legend already done and i dont wanna waste that many keys if i go alone

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                      Yea its good we get now that many refine locks free but farming the refine crystals has been a pain lately ; ;. About the DT NM summoner run, been talking with
                      friends to do it just for the gear but no one wants, every1 has the 60 legend already done and i dont wanna waste that many keys if i go alone
                      derp eopjf dpfepr dskofj sfdaklj
                      fj derp
                      DERP

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Yes DT summoner is a waste of keys if you have 60 set, just to get refinement stones.... Would be solved if we had 70 summoner lol.
                        Not really sure what else you'd be using those keys FOR if you already have 60 set. We're not getting a 70 summoner as far as I know. Non-VIPs may have a bit of trouble with key income but I use them on all campaign blitzes and every day in LL NM and still have well over 100 and have for a few months now. And one run through summoner should be enough to get you a good chunk of crystals from recycling.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

do Treasure Chest in wild still drop anything?

last time I opened 3, it had nothing in it but wild mobs...

Comment

Yep ... No summoner in 70 ... but it is a good idea, that will make ppls more patient to collect the legends, loids, and refine crystals ... Execpt if be a heavy casher so u can use balens for refine ...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              even after do it if you really realy need them what lots of refine stones which will up your stats or few more loids and exp?i think stats are better
                              I'd rather to use skele keys to get crypt keys: gems and tokens are needed as well.
                              Would be doable only if you have a huge stockpile of skele keys available.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X