Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So many bugs , so little time...
    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

    Comment


    • You should update the opening post with things like:

      Astral one-click capture VIP function giving 25-30% less astral points and xp than manual click.
      Some wilderness bosses stlll unkillable.
      Teleport often not working in wilderness, both between zones and in-zone.
      Bosses spawning outside map.
      Players nearby not entering the battle started by fellow party member.
      Wilderness: Black squares showing instead of map.
      Azure Drake not being able to fly in wilderness, only in Cloud City.
      Team arena giving 4 NPC opponents, which you kill you get immediately 4 normal opponents, you can't do anything, the game hangs and you lose your attempt.
      Timing in Team arena not working very often, players miss the opportunity to act, sometimes a 1-turn stun lasts for 4 turns, often I have 1 action before I can sylph.
      Chaos rune bugs. Can go on troops, always reverts suntoria, never reverts knight's shield.
      Illusion astral giving much lesser chance for dodge as in description.
      Thunderer QTE giving +10% bonus instead of +25%.
      VIP lasting for not one month, but 28 days.
      New hot events doable twice a day, once after 1am and once after 5am.
      People in sylph arena with higher rank can exploit to drop score of people with lower rank.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        My suggestion would be remove the Cloud City and bring back the old system with the new features.
        Sadly, its not possible.
        i agree with ifabelo make it possible

        Comment


        • this is to all dnt cash anymore for the English wartune they think they can take libertys and it out of order I have played the chines server and the price on sum of the things there is outstanding mount whips 5balans socketing rods 50 balans that just for example but wen u come to English servers socketing rods are 185 balans n mount whips aint even in the shop yet I think that r2 are realy taking the mik out of us players n cashers and I think its about time this stops so I urge all u heavy casher n light cashers to plz think twice about this b4 u spend anymore I think if we all pull togethere n stand up to r2 then they may pull the heads from there ***** n do sumthing about this sorry if I sound like I am on a rant but this needs to be sed u ask for things that shud change wel this is wat I think needs to be dun and changed
          IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

          Guild Valints guild master

          Server S471

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
            You should update the opening post with things like:
            Astral one-click capture VIP function giving 25-30% less astral points and xp than manual click. <<-- Yup, but it saves 80% ReaL time
            Players nearby not entering the battle started by fellow party member. <<-- This is due to Lag
            Wilderness: Black squares showing instead of map. <<-- Flash problem again?
            Azure Drake not being able to fly in wilderness, only in Cloud City. <<-- This i LOLed
            Team arena giving 4 NPC opponents, which you kill you get immediately 4 normal opponents, you can't do anything, the game hangs and you lose your attempt.
            New hot events doable twice a day, once after 1am and once after 5am. <<-- that's why i always go sleep at 2am
            These I can confirm also, the others you mentioned are a bit hard to confirm from me.

            What u mean "Some wilderness bosses stlll unkillable." They don't die after reaching zero HP? Or we're just not strong enough to kill it?
            "Bosses spawning outside map." how u see it if it's outside map?

            "Timing in Team arena not working very often, players miss the opportunity to act, sometimes a 1-turn stun lasts for 4 turns, often I have 1 action before I can sylph." This is due to Lag, and sometimes class difference, or skills used. Some skills need longer time to cast. For the HS Stun part, if u get DeepFreezed while stun, yeah u take longer to recover.

            "Illusion astral giving much lesser chance for dodge as in description." U can never know for sure about chances. 99% chance of success and u can still fail twice in a row for 1%. That's Game.

            "VIP lasting for not one month, but 28 days." I didn't really count this 1, please elaborate how it is 28 days? I know when it's reloaded it's 29 days stated there in the VIP because they don't state the 29 days and 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. I have seen it countdown to a few minutes on expiring.

            "People in sylph arena with higher rank can exploit to drop score of people with lower rank." Be/Join the best, or die like the rest.
            Originally posted by R2_Emma
            For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
            On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
            Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

            Originally posted by R2_Emma
            A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
            33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              Won't be updating this thread anymore as I have quit the game, and so should you.
              Ohh i just noticed this, Then I guess this thread should be reopened by a Moderator if anyone is free enough to take the job
              Originally posted by R2_Emma
              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

              Originally posted by R2_Emma
              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

              Comment


              • the offers for free balens need removing most of them are either to download something which downloads more stuff and gives you either spyware or ad-ware or tool bars or some stuff you really don't need on you're computer..maybe a rewards system needs to be put in place like if you spend a certain amount of balens in 1 month you get so much back in either balens or bound balens also i would like the option to be able to purchase 1 years vip or 3 months or something more than 28 days as its annoying and sometimes i dont have the cash so i loose points i cashed so hard for..also on reaching vip lvl 9 some more benefits wouldn't go a miss i know you don't loose honor in bg ect but maybe a discount on certain items in the shop or double rewards from world boss or arena or something like that
                ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

                Comment


                • - the sounds for sylphs while in sylph mode
                  - Holy Seal from campers is too high and not achievable by new players
                  - unbound items
                  - intercept sometimes steals up to 75 rage
                  - client needs a "low detail mode" that disables anti-aliasing
                  - cannot hide system announcements in chat
                  - SS not working on some bosses
                  - similar items not stacking when removed from Jewel Hunt
                  - gold chests sometimes refuse to stack, won't show up in inventory and won't allow the "sort" function until chests are used
                  - items sometimes going into chat box when clicked(even when not using the "shift-click" to add them there as intended)
                  - rage sometimes (falsely) shows full after using a rune (100 rage abilities are not select-able)
                  - tok enemies sylphs are maxed out causing the sylphs passive to do more (6x) damage than the player, making the mini-game too hard for newer players (would prefer the default ai as opposed to throttled players)
                  - bonus damage from "Brutal Edge"(fate) does not go up during instances where all damage should be increased by 50, 100, 150%, etc.(battle timers)

                  --- and so many more ---

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X