Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like daily crypt keys

Comment

im guessing its going to be a homestead.

Comment

I don't no

Comment

I saw in the Japanese version inside my head that Homestead is like SimCity, you can kit out your home with apple products and drink "designer" green teas with your SimTune buddies.

I also saw a screenshot of a symbol resembling two people wrestling over the homestead
          S15
          Fluxie (Flux)
          Archer
          Newb
          Assistant G.M. of Avalon
          RAWR

Comment

i think it could be used to gamble for powerful items... just like capturing astrals

Comment

i think its gonna be penthouse

Comment

Didn't bother reading all the way through all the comments, but it's going to be for your mount. Training it, etc.

Comment

i hope so or so you can trade stuff with friends

Comment

I hope we can record fights and watch them in your homestead...
                    Or listening to Wartune's soundtracks of our choices.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                      No It'll be your own place where you can walk around and host parties and tea parties and can invite friends and use 1 hr xp gain buffs where you afk and get free xp every 1 min for 1 hr. while you all chat, eat cookies and drink milk ._.
                      Play Eden Eternal its on there. Different level banquets give different bonuses/amounts. (major one is XP/CP) CP is equivalent to Kyanite where it increases your skills.

Comment

awesome xD

Comment

It is supposed to be the Auction House. Don't ask me where I got the info though
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                          Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                            No It'll be your own place where you can walk around and host parties and tea parties and can invite friends and use 1 hr xp gain buffs where you afk and get free xp every 1 min for 1 hr. while you all chat, eat cookies and drink milk ._.
                            Yes.... I like this idea.

Pass another cookie please?

Comment

In chinese servers its your stables but then again this isn't china guess you'll just have to wait for see

Comment

I dont know really but i dont think your option WarriorsAsh would be the most logic, because i think that information you mentioned could be added in a new tab on INVENTORY

therefore think the homestaed could be use for one of this thing or maybe several
                                1.- store more items (like a vault in MU Online)
                                2.- Or make more money, kyanite, darus, etc
                                3.- Or to restore HP, stamina, stats etc
                                4.- Or maybe could be used for share items with other players (jajajaja this is fantasy i dont think so but would be great jajaja)
                                5.- Or perhaps will be used for save some gold in your city to protect it from other player´s attack if you lose the battle in WILDS
                                6.- Or just will be for horses jajaja i dont know feed them, upgrade horses etc etc

Comment

Working...
                                X