X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no it was Eden Eternal

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      There's an actual thing for that? plz don't say hello kitty island adventures or animal crossing -.-
      no it was Eden Eternal

Comment

• homested will be the actionhouse

Comment

• Nah Homestead will be a place to milk your horses in peace. We likes milk don't we? ^.^

Truly, Homestead will be an Auctionhouse yes. Friend of me has toon on chinese server and he tells me it's an auction house where you can trade unbound items.
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• to charge stamina and to gain exp

Comment

• it'll be pretty much be like an auction house to sell items for balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                Nah Homestead will be a place to milk your horses in peace. We likes milk don't we? ^.^

Truly, Homestead will be an Auctionhouse yes. Friend of me has toon on chinese server and he tells me it's an auction house where you can trade unbound items.
                The Auction House is in the Market with the Mystery Shop on the Chinese servers.

This is the Market: on the left is the Auction House, on the right is the Mystery Shop.

Homestead on chinese servers still say Coming Soon!
                Last edited by Daehawk; 03-02-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Ah then i got informed wrongly. Will tell him his info for wrong and slap him in the face
                  ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                  Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                  My pathetic youtube channel
                  -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• I think it will be normal house which does totally nothing. But for 30 000 balens it will enable you to have it on lvl2!
                    From lvl2 you will be able to get some awesome prizes from it.
                    Examples are: 2 VIP tokens, lvl2 hunterra card, L3 superior seed, lvl2 luck stone, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
                      I think it will be normal house which does totally nothing. But for 30 000 balens it will enable you to have it on lvl2!
                      From lvl2 you will be able to get some awesome prizes from it.
                      Examples are: 2 VIP tokens, lvl2 hunterra card, L3 superior seed, lvl2 luck stone, etc.
                      lol ^^ yes would be a typical stunt pulled by r2

Comment

• I think it could b an extension of our farms & stables etc

Comment

• Endless possibilities, action house / a special shop / a special house for character and so on.I like the ideea with the auction house.

Comment

• Homestead

its going to be used as a family 10k balens you will get married and have to have kids to gain exp points

Comment

• I'm hoping it will be like what I saw in another game. Which oddly enough had the same character design for mage and archer as this one does. Maybe it was wartune version 1.1. Anyway in addition to farming you could hire a servant to manage your farm. And depending on their satisfaction/happiness level you could get production bonuses out of them. Like reduced gold cost for seeds, less time to plant maturity, higher yield, etc. And in order to up their happiness level you had to reward them, train them and if you wanted to date them. I'm thinking of the word reverse harem here but thats just me. Alternately you could ahem "discipline" them if you wanted also but that usually decreased their industry. Was this for the would be masochists out there I don't know? So maybe that is what it will be.

Comment

• Homstead: Basically a marry system, which spend more money for the game when making a celebration.
                                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                                X