Make purchases of balens considerably lower than vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make purchases of balens considerably lower than vouchers

What I am talking about is things like upgrading your farm or cooldowns. Since balens require real cash to use than I believe they should lower the amount needed to end a cooldown,upgrade your farm, etc considerably lower. Almost if not all mmos do this as this is a way of giving a bonus with real cash currencies. I think these should be at least 50% from what the vouches are. Example if you want to upgrade your farm to lvl 4 you need 2700 vouches or 2700 balens. I think it should be 2700 for vouches and 1350 for balens or less. Just bc it is way too much real money spent for something like that. Just my opinion though.

Well i would say paygamer already have a high enough bonus on their states.. When u just pay hundreds of dollars or Euros you are alrdy op enough even with only the recharge paket like me you get alrdy such a huge boost but increasing that bonuses more? No it would be even extremer then it`s right now... paygamer are alrdy op because they can get better gems and gears and giving them more bonuses? NO just NO the market should be already for ballens THAT is already enough i would say...

Comment

Then give every cash player an advantage ?
      its already a 90% cash player advantage why do u want to ruin it even more
      and besides nobody will use balens for cooldown when even cash players get vouchers and get the option of using vouchers

u want to upgrade farm use vouchers its easy to get + free
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Then give every cash player an advantage ?
        its already a 90% cash player advantage why do u want to ruin it even more
        and besides nobody will use balens for cooldown when even cash players get vouchers and get the option of using vouchers

u want to upgrade farm use vouchers its easy to get + free
        Vouches take awhile to get as it isn't as easy as you think. Also i don't see why cashers don't deserve an advantage. You are paying for something which should entitled you to better benefits than the rest. You don't go into super market and complain about not getting bigger portions when you take free samples do you? Just bc it is a game doesn't mean that VIP treatment shouldn't be given to cashers. I can understand the hate on it and all but it's the right thing to do and respect should be given. People pay for stuff. So they deserve better stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Vouches take awhile to get as it isn't as easy as you think. Also i don't see why cashers don't deserve an advantage. You are paying for something which should entitled you to better benefits than the rest. You don't go into super market and complain about not getting bigger portions when you take free samples do you? Just bc it is a game doesn't mean that VIP treatment shouldn't be given to cashers. I can understand the hate on it and all but it's the right thing to do and respect should be given. People pay for stuff. So they deserve better stuff.
          would you upgrade your farm for balens?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
          IGN: LordFireMage
          LVL: 4X

Comment

Working...
          X