sylph for archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph for archer

just want to ask question if what sylph is better for archer? iris or fire or Electro? l

Iris for heal...
    Eve for Damage...
    Apolo for AOE...
    Dark, Fire is not really good in my opinion as It uses PATK ( but yeah good when u vs mage )

Comment

Eletric is good for archers in my opnion because of such skills as :

Passive:
      Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
      Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
      Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
      Active:
      Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
      Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
      Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
      Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
      Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
      Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

in my opinion.. go for electro/gaia sylph.. her passive is great.. more critical chances and ptak boost per action..

does electro sylph give 5% attack? correct me if im wrong

Comment

Every sylph is good if is strong. But i personally think, that sylphs should compensate weaknesses of each class.
          Two biggest weaknesses of Archer is lack of AOE attacks and moderate def abilities. Therefore i'll stay with apollo and i rather think about Apollo transformed form, which has imo great skills and very usefull skills. This update will come sooner or later so i dont care.

Besides if those resistance works, apollo will still have some bit advantage over lightening sylph.
          And what i noticed, a lot of ppl changes their char to crits due this sylphs. I think its time to think about guardian angel as 7th astral )...

Of course if i didn't have apollo, i guess i would go for this eve as full DPS player.

Comment

whats the difference in damage of EWD and ED crit?

Comment

i know ewd will give % addition damage but disable crit.. in the other hand Enhanced Determination: increase crit base damage by %

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                whats the difference in damage of EWD and ED crit?
                In damage ED > EWD. But the thing is, if you go ED, you also need Sniper's Edge + gems changed to crit.
                Basically build like an archer, sacrifice for attack. SO if you do this, make sure your defense doesn't suffer too much.
                Crit builds are for veteran players and/or medium to heavy cashers, if you're none of these, don't build crit.
                Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-18-2014, 07:01 AM.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

iggy want to ask what is your view for lvl 57 archer? going for crit gems or just ptak hp mdef pdef gem?

Comment

Depends what your crit is now, what your medal is etc. I can't remember what the current crit needed is for 60-.
                    Also, I never played archer with sylph before 60. I can't give you an honest answer because I never was in that situation.

I can't even remember my stats but If I remember correctly, I focussed on patk, pdef, mdef, hp gems before 60, farmed at 59 for LD medal.
                    Then went to 60 and started changing it. I never needed crit that much before 60 because I never had any issues with it.
                    But once again, this was before sylphs came out.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

im still working on my archer.. br is around 43k, still new to this game.. my crit is around 2.8k hp is 45k still need to work for gskill and astral.. and working for my last part for my pve lvl 50..

but thank for info..

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                        Eletric is good for archers in my opnion because of such skills as :

Passive:
                        Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
                        Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
                        Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
                        Active:
                        Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
                        Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
                        Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
                        Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
                        Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
                        Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.
                        ouch all this passive that help critical and raise attack sound really bad for knight with iris (ME XD)>_<
                        Game : Wartune
                        Name: Xias
                        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                        Guild: Redemption
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Yeah if you are a crit user thats the best sylph for ya imo
                          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

there is exactly 1 passive that has a chance to boost your crit. the other disables the enemy's crit which is as useful for WD users as for crit users.

Comment

i often have different strategies then most archers but here is my opinion:

iris(heals): only good healing sylph, great for pve, group arena, and sylph arena.

apollo(aoe matk damage): amazing aoe damage, great pretty much everywhere

electric(single target matk): great single target damage, some crit bonus, and stackable damage buff, which means huge damage in spire and wb... also amazing in 1 vs 1 pvp if you can take out troops before you awaken

fire(patk damage): i personally really enjoy the fire sylph as a non-casher, it has a strong delph comparable to the electric and more importantly it has an aoe for pvp uses, overall not as strong as electric but has more utility

pan(tank/patk aoe damage): now for the most under-rated sylph. i never understand why people hate on pan so much.... maybe they dont realize he gives +25% crit chance when evolved and is the most tanky of the sylphs if built right, has decent aoes, and has built in illusion, love him when im tanking nm LL or just want destroy mages.

dark: i got no experience here so not saying anything

each sylph has their advantages in different areas, its not hard to figure out where each one is best. figure out what you think the most important thing to you is and pick the one goes well with it

Comment

Working...
                              X