Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
    lv44... hmmm, i don't use puri in cata much.. although its useful but im a casher, i'd assume non casher need to use puri around 70 cata. If you can;t get to 70 cata yet then its probably best just to focus on bolt/rof max. when you lvl up more, spec towards puri/blessed light. but remember the 45 mp need purify atleast lvl 1.
    I'm checking the ProNab lvl50 cash-mage Post.. and thinking. if mages need blessing lvl2 for lvl50 dungeon.. they still have a good balance-build for pvp and catas?
    because people could need mages with lvl2 blessing, and we help them, if you choose these way, we can go further on catas to??
    In WB I really cant get top3 atm to get rewards, sux because with the new update daru is more needed then never! so I need a very good build to get them on duel arena (dont talk about ballens needed for gears.. i only can pay for socket rods)
    In GA I dont have problems, the 2 best teams that are possible in game are from my Guild.
    In catas is where I can get more gems for gears, so I need get further then almost all the others to compensate the non-pay gems. and hope dont get crit/block/charisma like im getting.. omg. Im desperate to get pdef gems atm.

I cant pass lvl65 boss yet. sometimes i stuck in lvl60. if i dont have pots to use...

MiHyun, you have 2skill tree?
    If you go for only one what you choose?

I'm thinking for lvl50: lvl2 LightBolt + passive skills MAX + restoration MAX + suntoria MAX + castinator 1/2 + meteor MAX + puri MAX > bless MAX
    then start working on damnation or for thunderer.
    Last edited by allure32; 10-18-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by allure32 View Post
      I'm checking the ProNab lvl50 cash-mage Post.. and thinking. if mages need blessing lvl2 for lvl50 dungeon.. they still have a good balance-build for pvp and catas?
      because people could need mages with lvl2 blessing, and we help them, if you choose these way, we can go further on catas to??
      In WB I really cant get top3 atm to get rewards, sux because with the new update daru is more needed then never! so I need a very good build to get them on duel arena (dont talk about ballens needed for gears.. i only can pay for socket rods)
      In GA I dont have problems, the 2 best teams that are possible in game are from my Guild.
      In catas is where I can get more gems for gears, so I need get further then almost all the others to compensate the non-pay gems. and hope dont get crit/block/charisma like im getting.. omg. Im desperate to get pdef gems atm.

I cant pass lvl65 boss yet. sometimes i stuck in lvl60. if i dont have pots to use...

MiHyun, you have 2skill tree?
      If you go for only one what you choose?

I'm thinking for lvl50: lvl2 LightBolt + passive skills MAX + restoration MAX + suntoria MAX + castinator 1/2 + meteor MAX + puri MAX > bless MAX
      then start working on damnation or for thunderer.
      stick with teh 1st basic guide here up till 49 (instead of damnation 3 points add 1 point in cast 1 in meteor and 1 in puri if you want easy lv.45 party invites)
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• anyway.. at lvl 50 we need reset our skill build, right?

after lvl50 you dont use damnation 3 and RoF, about your lvl50 build.
        Last edited by allure32; 10-19-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Build
          Tnx pronab!! this would be awsome ) i wanna kick some archer's but

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            stick with teh 1st basic guide here up till 49 (instead of damnation 3 points add 1 point in cast 1 in meteor and 1 in puri if you want easy lv.45 party invites)
            my preference goes to cata builds...

Comment

• i'm assuming you want meteor max cuz of the requirement for lv2 bless? I recommend you dont go for damnation thunderer if your priority is cata. Go for maxing bolt + RoF instead of maxing meteor out when you can, otherwise that build will work for cata as well as mp dungeons. and yes im a big casher i have 2nd skill
              Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

• bless 2 for lvl50 mp dungeon hehe...

Mages have this incredible funny thing. They can do all the jobs... I'm laughing all the time with my other teammates because that. We damage, we heal, we puri, we will blessed, and incredible we tank like angels lol

Comment

• Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                  bless 2 for lvl50 mp dungeon hehe...

Mages have this incredible funny thing. They can do all the jobs... I'm laughing all the time with my other teammates because that. We damage, we heal, we puri, we will blessed, and incredible we tank like angels lol
                  Totally Bro~ ._. Ppl should fear Mages more~
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• new update on me... gems on: matk, mdef, charisma

right click > view image

Click image for larger version

Name:	Updateee.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	318.5 KB
ID:	1661956
                    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

• OMG i love your guide .. im still new at this, im like lvl 24 but im kickin *** in arena ty so much ~kisses~

Comment

• Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                        new update on me... gems on: matk, mdef, charisma

right click > view image

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26449[/ATTACH]
                        Lv.50 here roughly 9kish Matk near 7k mdef and around 4.6k pdef sadly 17k.1 hp all unbuffed missing a few socket rods~ -.-
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• I wanna vote for your guide but i have never and will not make a mage in the near future... maybe if you give me a free cookie?
                          (Bookmarked it though, I might get bored and make one )
                          Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-28-2012, 04:29 AM. Reason: ROFLMFAOBLAHBISCUITSAUCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
                            I wanna vote for your guide but i have never and will not make a mage in the near future... maybe if you give me a free cookie?
                            (Bookmarked it though, I might get bored and make one )
                            Should Make One~ Then Feel The Powah~
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• lol im afraid of knight now than archer. it seems my rof do very lil damage. if they have enough Mdef altho my Matck 2k higher than his Mdef.
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                                lol im afraid of knight now than archer. it seems my rof do very lil damage. if they have enough Mdef altho my Matck 2k higher than his Mdef.
                                yeah, they actually hurt, and reverse does 1k now, and if i dont kill fast enough...gawd does it hurt~
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X