i realize u doesnt seem active much in game now
    but still , archer fear u more ... ur pdef high and im jelly :P
    You're 60+ I'm Jellier~ ._.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
      You're 60+ I'm Jellier~ ._.
      good thing im 62 , still get little exp , some small group in my server that are lvl65 didnt get any exp except from crypt and bounty , and they seem ****** :|
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        good thing im 62 , still get little exp , some small group in my server that are lvl65 didnt get any exp except from crypt and bounty , and they seem ****** :|
        so is it true lv.60 farm is bugged and gives under 100 vouchers when harvested? (still want dat lv.60 astral slot unlocked, could prove useful~ and Working on new Mage build that will revolutionize everythang~ \o/
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Bump~ For Future Refernces
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• imma still reading this thread
            from my frist day playing this game uptill now
            IGN:
            Agie
            Hero:
            Lvl51, Mage
            Server:
            S40 The Badlands

Comment

• Firstly: the layout is horrible, almost impossible to stay focussed
              Secondly: Shame you just talk about the skill tree
              Thirdly: do you even know what damnation does? it's the most important skills a mage can have at wb (lvl 3.). And a great PvP skill for GA.
              ... I don't know why people go all crazy about ProNab's guides. They don't provide enough information imo.
              I'd give this guide a 1/5.

Now all those people that disagree with me, here's your shot to flame me all over. so have fun
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Haven't seen this guide till now but I am level 53 and have the exact same build for both my trees. For my pvp/dps build I do not have damnation though I am considering respeccing at some point. I have level 4 thunderer for world boss and that works great as a rage dump Linazz and I am close to the top on the meter with it. I ususally do group arena with another mage who does use Damnation so I don't need it for that.

And for cypts I don't need meteor as I just use my other tree with level 5 RoF and then switch for the bosses. Same goes for multiplayer dungeons. And using Suntoria and Blessed Light I have no rage left over for meteor.
                Last edited by R24877577; 12-26-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• is thunderer useful in cata?

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                    Firstly: the layout is horrible, almost impossible to stay focussed
                    Secondly: Shame you just talk about the skill tree
                    Thirdly: do you even know what damnation does? it's the most important skills a mage can have at wb (lvl 3.). And a great PvP skill for GA.
                    ... I don't know why people go all crazy about ProNab's guides. They don't provide enough information imo.
                    I'd give this guide a 1/5.

Now all those people that disagree with me, here's your shot to flame me all over. so have fun
                    You do know that this guide hasn't been updated since October right?
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I hate when mage kill both of my knights only in 1 turn.
                      can the non casher mage do the same?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	589.2 KB
ID:	1663871

I have never spent a dime on this game either and here is my build. Learned alot about certain tricks u can use about this game. And i do very well in pvp/ pve
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by kadrina; 12-30-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by uncrit View Post
                          I hate when mage kill both of my knights only in 1 turn.
                          can the non casher mage do the same?
                          If the non cash mages slot their gears with Matk gems only, yes, they can do the same. They have less HP and Defense compared to cash mages that's all.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• sure.. AOE... nothing to do about if yr troops cant handle with the damage.

Comment

• I wanted to make a mage when new server launches. I wonder if the damnation skill is really useful. I am thinking of putting more points into meteor.

Comment

• Trust me dude, meteor aint worth it will after lvl 50+. Race to get rof to lvl 4. It does so much damage and rank 4 which i think u can get at lvl 36. I am thinking of starting on a new server as well, one of the west coast servers when it opens. With my new found knowledge of this game i think is should be miles better than my last account.

This game isnt for the free player though and only knowing how to actually get by certain things in this game will you be successful.

Just ignore going archer class if u decide to never spend on this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X