Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I never used Blessed light in catas, resto and sunto sufficient, passed at ard lvl 45 but I was wearing 40 leg set and dbl hitting buffs off.

Bolt, and thunderer for damage
    I did it at 45 in the 45 set. again, resto and sunto were plenty. plenty of MDEF is needed.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• What exactly would you need in the academy at lvl 50 to be decent?

Comment

• It depends on the BR used, i had about 28k in 50 due to lvl rushing. On the other hand i did it within a month from server start, so I didnt have so much mdef that early. So BL was good to keep troops alive
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazeboy628 View Post
          What exactly would you need in the academy at lvl 50 to be decent?
          Everything of importance maxed. So no PATT if you're a mage if you don't want to waste Kyanite on that, and no M/PATT for your troops, depending what they are. For the rest: everything maxed, imo.

Comment

• Hey Creamy, And Ginger, when a Mage hits level 40, which astral should a person put in? Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing, or Brilliance? and also at level 50?
            Just wondering, cause if i wanna make a mage, just trying to plan ahead, and not make a fail mage again lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Mainly: Orange will destroyer, PATT,mdef,pdef
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• I would do WD. I love my WD.... ^_^ If you drop your MDEF, you can put a WD and GB in.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  I would do WD. I love my WD.... ^_^ If you drop your MDEF, you can put a WD and GB in.
                  So goddess blessing will make up for the lack of mDEF?
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Depends on what your MDEF is. I have my mdef in atm, and will put GB in at 50. No Mdef and a GB in at 40-49 seems to work for others.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Hey Creamy, And Ginger, when a Mage hits level 40, which astral should a person put in?
                      I would put preference on:

MATK & PDEF

After that I would say any two out of the following three:

MDEF, Goddess Blessing or Will Destroyer.

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      and also at level 50?

MATK, PDEF, Goddess Blessing & Will Destroyer

After that I would say either:

MDEF or Block

However at 50 - if strong enough you can look at the possibility of a crit build.

If you go this way: MATK, PDEF, Goddess Blessing, Crit and Determination.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

MATK & PDEF

After that I would say any two out of the following three:

MDEF, Goddess Blessing or Will Destroyer.

MATK, PDEF, Goddess Blessing & Will Destroyer

After that I would say either:

MDEF or Block

However at 50 - if strong enough you can look at the possibility of a crit build.

If you go this way: MATK, PDEF, Goddess Blessing, Crit and Determination.
                        I like crit, great for gold on WB and you get the occasional surprise win in BG vs players you have no business beating when thunderer crits
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• [spoiler]
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	1669358

Name:	nora sintesis.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1669360
                          [/spoiler]

i have "good lucky charm 10" .n i cann't to using this T_T.
                          help me please...........................
                          what must i do for upgrafe my clothing like this T^T .

Name:	shanara.jpg
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1669359
                          Last edited by zionora; 05-19-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zionora View Post
                            [spoiler]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]41627[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]41630[/ATTACH]
                            [/spoiler]

i have "good lucky charm 10" .n i cann't to using this T_T.
                            help me please...........................
                            what must i do for upgrafe my clothing like this T^T .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41628[/ATTACH]
                            Next to the good luck charm in the picture, where the point of your arrow is, it's a small box... click it and you will activate good luck charm usage.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              Next to the good luck charm in the picture, where the point of your arrow is, it's a small box... click it and you will activate good luck charm usage.
                              yah yah. i dont know to active good lucky charm -_-" .ah i know now xD . sorry for this easy problems >,<" ... thanks alot. u so many help me xD
                              Last edited by zionora; 05-19-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• engg master krackenker . u know about syntesis clothing?? can u tell me how and some way or the rules from that sintesis for safe sintesis?

Comment

Working...
                                X