Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathsMinister View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]59980[/ATTACH] These are my kills for my lv 40 mage, its as damage build as i can get tbh. Hope this helps (Id post astrals too but theyre pitiful at best) I disagree with your lv 1 damination comment tbh it might say 400 damage but i was doing 1200 per hit sometimes 1600 depending on whether or not i use my rune, currently at lv 2 i use my rune and deal 2000-2000 to each foe from damination sometimes as high as 2700 obviously depending on the opponent even though it has a given damage of 1200.
    get md in place of damn,damn is ****

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Storms kills.png
Views:	1
Size:	400.7 KB
ID:	1676673 These are my kills for my lv 40 mage, its as damage build as i can get tbh. Hope this helps (Id post astrals too but theyre pitiful at best) I disagree with your lv 1 damination comment tbh it might say 400 damage but i was doing 1200 per hit sometimes 1600 depending on whether or not i use my rune, currently at lv 2 i use my rune and deal 2000-2000 to each foe from damination sometimes as high as 2700 obviously depending on the opponent even though it has a given damage of 1200. To update this a little more i deal 2000-2700 per hit on average with my ring of fire which is a hell of a lot of damage more so if one or heaven forbid both happen to crit. (Not making my own build just helping this with another stage in how it can be built up.

Comment

• Drop damnation.

Get 1 point in castinator & the other in meteor.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• maybe you can help me out? how the hell do you get over 26,000 battle rating as a mage level 43? i seen it but they were on another server so i cant check out what they have equiped.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronmeeks27 View Post
            maybe you can help me out? how the hell do you get over 26,000 battle rating as a mage level 43? i seen it but they were on another server so i cant check out what they have equiped.
            they slow level for a long time you have many 30k+ br in lv 43 lol

Comment

• Hi! I'm new to Wartune.

I'm in Server 422 "European Caverns". Thing is I need class guide. Which class is the strongest? Knight, Archer or Mage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jexxia View Post
                Hi! I'm new to Wartune.

I'm in Server 422 "European Caverns". Thing is I need class guide. Which class is the strongest? Knight, Archer or Mage?
                None of those. The strongest is the balenor class. Spend 300k USD and you'll be the strongest class.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  Proper Mage Guide (Updated Version)

Lightning Bolt: Lv.4 108%+75 Magic Damage To A Single Enemy (Pretty Basic Solid Skill, But Mainly Used To Get Our Next Skill Which is RoF)

Rain of Fire: Lv.4 134% Magic Damage To All Enemies (QTE: 25% Bonus) <-- This Will be your main and only saving grace (can be compared to an archer's Multi-shot though not AS hard hitting, but pretty damn close if your Matk is pretty high compared to the enemy's Patk, plus...it hits ALL Enemies,works wonders in 1v1 clearing enemy troops with little to no effort at all while at the same time damaging the opponent with some serious "Ouchie~" watch enemies in Arena 3v3 QQ about it) It's...*sniffles* Wonderful!!!! And The Low Rage Cost...Mwuah~ Superb.

Heart Elemental: Lv.2 +2 Rage Per Attack (Cuz we need Mana Master Duh)

Mana Master: Lv.3 Magic Attack Boost of 15% (Such Wonderful Wonderful Magic)

Restoration: Lv.3 Restore HP equivalent to 65% +200 of magic damage to the teammate with the smallest percentage of hp (QTE: Adds 10% Dmg Reduction for 2 turns, unsure wether this works right or not but the skill is pretty nice and can heal well into the 4k's...again, just wonderful)

Healing Empowerment: Lv.2 Healing Ability Boost of 8% + 20% Magic Defense Boost (Allows you to focus more on that Pdef <3)

Sunturia: Lv.3 Adds regen buff to all teammates that restores 4% of MAX Hp with every attack, Lasts 5 Turns. (Will Level it to 2 on my next skill point simply because at lv.2 you get QTE which adds 2 more turns of healing and the % raises to 5% If you have over 10k HP that's already 500+ Hp Per Atk!!!)

Damnation: Lv.3 2500 Fixed Damage (Bypasses Defenses and makes Opponent take 10% more damage for 5 Turns, VERY Useful Againat Other Mages with High Mdef) Focus on this LASTLY

Atm I am Lv.48 (Working On My Way to 50, Planning on Getting Castinator After) Try out this build and supply feedback on how it works for you ^^

EDIT: Update Via Pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24150[/ATTACH]

P.S. (Troop Count COUNTS For A Mage, I Use Angels With Beefed Up Academy)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24153[/ATTACH]

Update Edit:

^ What S/he said, When I'm Not Too Lazy I'll Post A Secondary Build for those who are actual cashers, and a full PvP Build or w/e based on my awesome knowledge, If any1 would like to post Idea do so in mailbox and I might consider adding thing if they appeal to me (of course you will get credit unless it's already within my basic knowledge)

P.S. Too Lazy to Edit a Lot so Just Copy and Pasted her Post here -.- (I'm Mexican It is within my RIGHT to be Lazy)

Update: The Following will be 2 skill sets for those Lv.50 Cashers 1st will be a PvP Build Exclusively for PvP/Arena Only, 2ndary will be an overall Dungeon Supporter (Including for that dreadful lv.50) to the best of my ability (too lazy to give reasons so i'll just lay out the skills) and NO PRETTY COLORS THIS TIME!

PvP Build:

Heart Elemental: 2/2

Mana Master: 3/3

Lightning Bolt: 4/5

Rain of Fire: 4/5

Delphic Thunder Frenzy: 1/3 *just for thunderer*

Thunderer: 2/4 *good for BG/Arena if you spend enough time building it/World Boss Use*

Restoration: 2/3 *just for heal empower*

Healing Empowerment: 2/2 *cuz you wanna guard against other possible mages*

Castinator: 2/2 *Fool be the one who doubts this Hidden Gem*

Meteoric Destroyer: 3/4 *helps in 3v3 and incinerates enemies right after a good RoF*

Skill Hotbar: Lightning Bolt - Rain Of Fire - Meteoric Destroyer - Thunderer - (your choice of delphic or Restore use it accordingly, example during BG if ya have enough rage and whatnot or restore in case of 1v1/3v3 or w/e be smart about it -.- don't have me think of every possible scenario) I Excluded the 3 points that could have gone to Damnation towards Thunderer simply because it serves as a good pvp skill and has world boss purposes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25900[/ATTACH]

Dungeon Support:

Heart Elemental: 2/2

Mana Master: 3/3 *cuz healings still depend on Matk*

Lightning Bolt: 2/5 (just a rage builder, we need to conserve points)

Restoration: 3/3 *decent heal but mainly for our last heal*

Heal Empowerment: 2/2 *cuz Mdef and xtra hp recovery is always good*

Suntoria: 3/3 *for our last heal skill and not half bad*

Castinator: 2/2 *again i'ts a Hidden Gem, do not underestimate it's usefulness Specially for that lv.50 MD* (MD= Multi-Dungeon)

Meteoric Destroyer: 3/4 *we'll max it when possible and takes the place of RoF, again, with Castinator and the lv.50 Ring sets you'll pull these off with no trouble at all, you're a casher right? get tons of crypt keys for them tokens*

Purification: 3/3 *Can Be Useful At Times and mainly Gotten just for our Blessed Light*

Blessed Light: Lv.2 (cuz this will be the saving Grace for those in lv.50 dungeon) 110%+400 Magic Damage worth of heals +10 rage to all teammates (including that other mage who'll pull it off next time boss hits hard, and of course since it's lv.2 QTE gives 25% xtra hp recovery

Hotbar: Lightning Bolt - Meteoric Destroyer - Suntoria - Blessed Light - (your choice of restore or purification)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25901[/ATTACH]

Tips: have 2 mages and w/e can deal high dps, have mages stock up rage when possible (shouldn't be hard since you'll be proccing rings and castinators hardly wasting anything), keep up suntoria (have 1 mage time the next suntoria soon as it hits 1-2 turns left on it), suntoria may only provide slight healing but when played with Blessed Light you'll be glad you got that xtra bit of health (we all know what it's like to win by hair's length) anyway, both mages will alternate using Blessed Light and suntoria, if you BELIEVE you will have enough rage, cast Meteoric when possible for xtra dps, but might be better to rely more on the other dpser's

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please sure to check your mailbox for our message.

Onimad noob beginingjajajajja

He didnt start being right behind zebq :O

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    None of those. The strongest is the balenor class. Spend 300k USD and you'll be the strongest class.
                    Lmao, even the heavy cashers the joke targets use that same old tiresome joke.
                    Mage
                    L80 DSW
                    IMDE

Comment

• Really good guide.
                      Name: Takion
                      Lvl:31
                      Server:427
                      Guild: None

Blade Hunter
                      Name:Takion
                      Lvl:54
                      Guild Ranking:4
                      Server:35

Comment

• Copy - Paste.. what does it prove ? Nothing !
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                          Lmao, even the heavy cashers the joke targets use that same old tiresome joke.
                          I wasn't joking though. Who can fight against 30m worth of balens? Its more than enough to get u instant max stable + stats, max fate lvl 20, wait a couple months to buy SC during engrave events to max it, reset shop till u get chaos amnesia n other runes and max them, buy a leg 50 set instantly from shop, get lots of lvl 10 astrals with the gold from recharge packs, unlock all inventory n astral inventory, max lvl farm, double skill tree, purchase enough gems to get full set of lvl 7. With the amount spent, u'll be lvl 9 VIP in no time and with those stats, you can slap on a lvl 2 exp scroll when doing dungeons, buy enough keys to spam cata to lvl 100 and also necro to lvl 10+ even with a leg 50 set. You'll be the strongest on your server and farm for a few months to get leg 70 set with lvl 10 on all equipment stats and lvl 9 clothes and see whether u'll be the strongest or not (not to mention farming a gaia/AQ white and upgrading it to orange and buying sepulchrums during event to max enchant it). Whether u pick knight/mage/archer, your every hit will be doing 5 digit dmg to the enemy. How is that not the strongest class already?
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            I wasn't joking though. Who can fight against 30m worth of balens? Its more than enough to get u instant max stable + stats, max fate lvl 20, wait a couple months to buy SC during engrave events to max it, reset shop till u get chaos amnesia n other runes and max them, buy a leg 50 set instantly from shop, get lots of lvl 10 astrals with the gold from recharge packs, unlock all inventory n astral inventory, max lvl farm, double skill tree, purchase enough gems to get full set of lvl 7. With the amount spent, u'll be lvl 9 VIP in no time and with those stats, you can slap on a lvl 2 exp scroll when doing dungeons, buy enough keys to spam cata to lvl 100 and also necro to lvl 10+ even with a leg 50 set. You'll be the strongest on your server and farm for a few months to get leg 70 set with lvl 10 on all equipment stats and lvl 9 clothes and see whether u'll be the strongest or not (not to mention farming a gaia/AQ white and upgrading it to orange and buying sepulchrums during event to max enchant it). Whether u pick knight/mage/archer, your every hit will be doing 5 digit dmg to the enemy. How is that not the strongest class already?
                            Or he can pm r2 and say...
                            'hello, i want waste my 300k usd, make for me maxed acc on s5 so i can anoy Athena ' xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• One of the greatest guide ever written.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	1685362
                                This is my char at lv47. My first one so made somethinks i shouldnt have if i started a new one. But the changes i would like to make from this is in place of damnation lv1 i would put 1 more level to thunderer its very good. RoF is enough aoe damage. And in place of lv1 castinator i would put that point to regeneration lv3 and at lv48 get suntoria lv3 too. And later get damnation lv3. I recoment that over Meteor lv4 because it gives +damage received for enemies and very good damage too at lv3. Good guide thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X