Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good build... i hate mage. wew... at CS at wartune, they are same. lolz

note: gonna multi-shot mage to death.. hyaa..
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Lightning Bolt-Lv4
      Rain of Fire-Lv4
      Heart Element-Lv2
      Man Master- Lv3
      Restoration- Lv2
      Healing Empowerment- Lv2
      Suntoria-Lv2

This is skills set of mine, it is really hard to find a set that could be used for every situation at the same time, like Arena, Dungeon, Forgotten Catacombs, and World Boss, but for Mage, for now, we are still on the way of leveling up, I like set of mine, ye sure, I got only 2 skill to attack, and most of them used on Heal, but it works for now, which make me go further with Catacombs, and help my mate to win in the Arena, although it is not good for World boss, but you know, as a Mage, do you expect to be one of top 3, come on forget about that ,they belong to Archer.
      Last edited by jenas; 09-10-2012, 02:33 AM.
      Enjoy the Game

Comment

that set of skill also helped me to keep alive till 50th floor of catacomb XD

Comment

Awesome guide. Thank you very much for your job and share your build. I will reset mine and I will try it ^^ (at the moment I have Meteor but I see it's no really needed at least for now).

Yo

Comment

Originally posted by coroxt View Post
            wow nice suggestion..i'll try this 2morrow to help my guildmates..gonna get the last PvP set tonite (it's 12am my time)..
            Wish You and your mates the Best of Luck Bro o/ Show'em Hell!

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            good build... i hate mage. wew... at CS at wartune, they are same. lolz

note: gonna multi-shot mage to death.. hyaa..
            It's Cool Brah, We'll Just RoF Archers To Death From Now On <3 Mmmm~ Nice N' Toasty~

Originally posted by jenas View Post
            Lightning Bolt-Lv4
            Rain of Fire-Lv4
            Heart Element-Lv2
            Man Master- Lv3
            Restoration- Lv2
            Healing Empowerment- Lv2
            Suntoria-Lv2

This is skills set of mine, it is really hard to find a set that could be used for every situation at the same time, like Arena, Dungeon, Forgotten Catacombs, and World Boss, but for Mage, for now, we are still on the way of leveling up, I like set of mine, ye sure, I got only 2 skill to attack, and most of them used on Heal, but it works for now, which make me go further with Catacombs, and help my mate to win in the Arena, although it is not good for World boss, but you know, as a Mage, do you expect to be one of top 3, come on forget about that ,they belong to Archer.
            ^ This is the build I Just Posted Bro -.- Did Ya Read Any Of This Post? And What Are You Talking About? I've Been In Top 3 With This Build, And My Friend (A Mage with this very same Build) Is Ranked 1st (and hardly ever goes down lolz), Same For World Boss (if you have at least 3 pieces of the PvP Set) you can start off with RoF, Then carry on with the usual 2 atks per turn tactic with a lv.4 Bolt! Archers Aren't The Ones To be Feared, Mages Are~ > . O

Originally posted by coroxt View Post
            that set of skill also helped me to keep alive till 50th floor of catacomb XD
            I Know It's Sooooooo Good~

Originally posted by YoFede View Post
            Awesome guide. Thank you very much for your job and share your build. I will reset mine and I will try it ^^ (at the moment I have Meteor but I see it's no really needed at least for now).

Yo
            Agreed Meteor Might Be one of the Last Skills I Get since i figures RoF will be enough to clear the troops, next you gotta focus on other amazing skillz, as soon as i get Sunturia Lv.2 I'll Be focusing on Damnation, which at Lv.2 causes 1.2k dmg (their defenses don't matter it's a fixed damage it won't change values unless they have that astral value thingy) and aside from the amazing 1.2k dmg it also makes you deal an additional 8% extra dmg bonus for every attack for 5 Turns! HOLY HELL Imagine RoF being boosted an additional 8%? *Drools* ~.~
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              So I messed around and tinkered about resetting maybe 2-3 times to see what could possibly be Anti-Archer/Knight and believe i found a pretty solid build once again (lower on hp heal skills, makes cata slightly more difficult but works wonders in PvP) so here it is:

Bolt Lv.4: 108%+75 Magic Damage To A Single Enemy (Pretty Basic Solid Skill, But Mainly Used To Get Our Next Skill Which is RoF)

Rain of Fire Lv.4: 134% Magic Damage To All Enemies (QTE: 25% Bonus) <-- This Will be your main and only saving grace (can be compared to an archer's Multi-shot though not AS hard hitting, but pretty damn close if your Matk is pretty high compared to the enemy's Patk, plus...it hits ALL Enemies,works wonders in 1v1 clearing enemy troops with little to no effort at all while at the same time damaging the opponent with some serious "Ouchie~" watch enemies in Arena 3v3 QQ about it) It's...*sniffles* Wonderful!!!! And The Low Rage Cost...Mwuah~ Superb.

Heart Elemental Lv.2: +2 Rage Per Attack (Cuz we need Mana Master Duh)

Mana Master Lv.3: Magic Attack Boost of 15% (Such Wonderful Wonderful Magic)

Restoration Lv.2: Restore HP equivalent to 65% +200 of magic damage to the teammate with the smallest percentage of hp (QTE: Adds 10% Dmg Reduction for 2 turns, unsure wether this works right or not but the skill is pretty nice and can heal well into the 4k's...again, just wonderful)

Healing Empowerment Lv.2: Healing Ability Boost of 8% + 20% Magic Defense Boost (Allows you to focus more on that Pdef <3)

Sunturia Lv.1: Adds regen buff to all teammates that restores 4% of MAX Hp with every attack, Lasts 5 Turns. (Will Level it to 2 on my next skill point simply because at lv.2 you get QTE which adds 2 more turns of healing and the % raises to 5% If you have over 10k HP that's already 500+ Hp Per Atk!!!)

Atm I am Lv.37 (68% Into 38 so i'll soon be getting Sunturia Lv.2) Try out this build and supply feedback on how it works for you ^^
              wow , im gonna try this build when double skill system come , thnx for the wonderful build
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

hi my question is what gem and astral do i need? if i will also follow your build?

Comment

hey pronab, do u use thunderer? I have seen several mages swear by it and a lot of them are credible mages on my server (top 10).
                  S4-Kharr
                  S14 Nazgul
                  Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Comment

Its another type of build. Moar damage i guess. Thunderer becomes really good when you reach the set that starts you with 30 rage since you'll be able to do it in the first or so rounds of the fights.

The build with AoE can be use for anyone whoe doesn't have that set yet. Then a more aggro build can easily be used.

Rage rage rage, all that matters is rage

Comment

Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
                      hey pronab, do u use thunderer? I have seen several mages swear by it and a lot of them are credible mages on my server (top 10).
                      Been away from forums a bit leveling up lolz, and no i do not use thunderer as i have no need for it, RoF does all the work, (perhaps when I get into the 50's I might put some work into it)
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepod View Post
                        Its another type of build. Moar damage i guess. Thunderer becomes really good when you reach the set that starts you with 30 rage since you'll be able to do it in the first or so rounds of the fights.

The build with AoE can be use for anyone whoe doesn't have that set yet. Then a more aggro build can easily be used.

Rage rage rage, all that matters is rage
                        Find It Useless as it takes time to charge, and when ya really need a heal, healz come more in handy
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                          wow , im gonna try this build when double skill system come , thnx for the wonderful build
                          Updated Via Pics
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

well i dont know if its too late for my input, I currently use this build, but not from reading this thread, just my own way i built my mage. im always ranked 1 in arena and 98% of the time ranked 1 in wb.. . i opened up 2nd skill tree, and i have reset it about 3-4 times testing viable builds for my current lvl (39). I tried thunderer, and the only way thunderer is worth it is if you get damnation with the combo. The damage from damnation + thunderer is by far amazing. now the only problem is that the rage costs way too much to cast damnation + thunderer(s). I've done 12.1k critical on a pretty good built knight in arena with damnation + thunderer crit. Sadly, at my current level, this build the thread maker posted works a lot better than damnation + thunderer due to rage issues. you can dish out a lot more dmg, now if you go thunderer + damnation you will also be sacrificing your OP heals. lvl 2 restoration, no suntoria. no passive.

I then reset it to try just Damnation + this current build, taking out points in suntoria and still having heals + passive. Damnation just doesnt fit in with this build, and tbh, the 8% dmg boost doesn't show to be worthy just YET.

I reset once again and tried a whole new build, with meteor as my main dps and that didn't work as well. (current build still proved to do its job best)

I then reset once AGAIN and tried Meteor + RoF then the issue of rage came upon me because of the cost for casting meteor.

My 2nd skill tree is now reset again and is staying with damnation + current build, no suntoria. I rarely use it and im leaving it there until i get higher level for better skills, also thinking of making 2nd skill tree into a full support build (all heals)

this is my own experience from what i've done so far with my mage, i look for new ways to improve myself everyday. I'm currently lvl 39 with 16,700 BR without any pots.
                            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
                              well i dont know if its too late for my input, I currently use this build, but not from reading this thread, just my own way i built my mage. im always ranked 1 in arena and 98% of the time ranked 1 in wb.. . i opened up 2nd skill tree, and i have reset it about 3-4 times testing viable builds for my current lvl (39). I tried thunderer, and the only way thunderer is worth it is if you get damnation with the combo. The damage from damnation + thunderer is by far amazing. now the only problem is that the rage costs way too much to cast damnation + thunderer(s). I've done 12.1k critical on a pretty good built knight in arena with damnation + thunderer crit. Sadly, at my current level, this build the thread maker posted works a lot better than damnation + thunderer due to rage issues. you can dish out a lot more dmg, now if you go thunderer + damnation you will also be sacrificing your OP heals. lvl 2 restoration, no suntoria. no passive.

I then reset it to try just Damnation + this current build, taking out points in suntoria and still having heals + passive. Damnation just doesnt fit in with this build, and tbh, the 8% dmg boost doesn't show to be worthy just YET.

I reset once again and tried a whole new build, with meteor as my main dps and that didn't work as well. (current build still proved to do its job best)

I then reset once AGAIN and tried Meteor + RoF then the issue of rage came upon me because of the cost for casting meteor.

My 2nd skill tree is now reset again and is staying with damnation + current build, no suntoria. I rarely use it and im leaving it there until i get higher level for better skills, also thinking of making 2nd skill tree into a full support build (all heals)

this is my own experience from what i've done so far with my mage, i look for new ways to improve myself everyday. I'm currently lvl 39 with 16,700 BR without any pots.
                              Good Insight as I've mentined I've done similar tries prior to this build, But Yes I Plan To Buy the 2nd Skill try To Make A Full AoE Build (Same Skills Just No Heals, Will be Purely Arena Based, Where I Max Lv.4 RoF And Lv.4 Meteor, With Arena Set You can Start off with RoF, Earn Back Some Rage, Follow Up With A Bolt, Then Finish With Meteor, So It'd Be: RoF>Bolt>Meteor (GG) <3
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Updated Results:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lv.60 Cata Boss.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	333.4 KB
ID:	1660642

Name:	Lv.60 Cata Boss Astral Setup.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	1660643

And some randomness with my VIP Wheel, Fun Fun <3

Name:	Rigged VIP Wheel.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	1660644
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X