No announcement yet.

Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, im about to ding 40, but im having a really hardtime chosing between knights and angels.... ive been reading a few topics on it. but stil dont have a clear answer for myself? Could you explain why u went for angels?

thanks in advance

Comment

ProNab great great guide thanks! :-)

I wonder how you'd build a set that works well for dungeon 45-50 and if possible WB too? My tree for WB doesn't have heal, so I wonder if it's even possible to attempt...
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

NOOB
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23137919 View Post

I wonder how you'd build a set that works well for dungeon 45-50 and if possible WB too? My tree for WB doesn't have heal, so I wonder if it's even possible to attempt...
          Heal isn't needed for wb.. I can make a thread on how to wb properly, but I think the majority of the top players would be angry @ me for releasing it due to more competition and less chance at staying top..
          Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by Slappieme View Post
            hey, im about to ding 40, but im having a really hardtime chosing between knights and angels.... ive been reading a few topics on it. but stil dont have a clear answer for myself? Could you explain why u went for angels?

thanks in advance
            I went Angels simply for their "tankyness" (damage absorption) and their ability to spam heal 2-3k (my angels lv.40) I Upp their pdef/mdef/troop/count and HP as high as possible (they each probably have about 10k hp+ each now and quite tankish ^^) who DOESN'T get annoyed at the fact the angels take "long" to kill (their atk power shouldn't matter, you're the damage dealer here as a mage with AoE) due to their spam heal? even if its to each other whenever an archer/knight attacks one of them that's one hit you avoided, pat yourself on the back (hp regen skill helps if it's looking to be a long battle)

For Cata I use this same build (I personally don't find Purify worth it as it gets in the way of heals, and it takes away 2 "random" debuffs+ costs "30" Rage, I prefer having my Hp regen @ lv.3 and my restore+ heal empowerment tyvm, if they wanna go purify good for them, it won't benefit them in pvp or wb in anyway/ as for WB a skill build would go something like (Considering you're AT LEAST Lv.40):

World Boss Mage Build:

Heart Elemental: 2
            Mana Master: 3
            Castinator: 2
            Lightning Bolt: 4
            Rain Of Fire: 4
            Delphic Thunder Frenzy: 2 (Just for higher lvl Thunderer since it'll be your main skill against WB)
            Thunderer: 3 (275%+185 magic damage QTE: +25%)

so your main goal here is to build up rage via the basic light bolt>normal atk+bolt>normal atk+bolt>etc (double atk technique) and get to the point where you have at least 50+ Rage, with the rings you have on it will "proc" (activate) at a decent rate reducing the cost of Thunderer+ Castinator Procs pretty recently too (for an 8% it's not half bad) and when both proc you basically GAIN Rage when Using Thunderer lolz, the reason why lots of Archers get High up in the rankings is due to Spamming Multi-Shot and their Delphic sniper or w/e, for Us Mages We Have Thunderer, which we can constantly use thx to Castinator+Rings (lv.40) depending on your Matk you can hit anywhere from 10k-15k and crit pretty high 21k+ So yeah Enjoy This WB Build

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            NOOB
            ONI!!!! I Love Yoo Too Babieh!!! Sponsor Me -.-
            Last edited by ProNab; 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
              Heal isn't needed for wb.. I can make a thread on how to wb properly, but I think the majority of the top players would be angry @ me for releasing it due to more competition and less chance at staying top..
              Screw The Majority, Screw The "1%"
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                Screw The Majority, Screw The "1%"
                ... basically you want to screw everyone?
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

post it.. freedom to write and read :P let my NOOB be enlightened LOL
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

its posted here

Comment

... basically you want to screw everyone?
                      Sure Why Not?

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      post it.. freedom to write and read :P let my NOOB be enlightened LOL
                      I sometimes believe I am TOO Enlightened for my own Good Babieh > . O

its posted here
                      Decent Guide (For Basics) I Personally Thought All That Was Common Knowledge...People Don't Know The Basics? I thought peopel were gonna start begging and asking specific "what skills/what for" kinda questions ._. nontheless Bravo on the Guide (And you haz Purrty pictures!)
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

UpDate: Just Hit Lv.45! \o/ Have Complete Lv.45 Set All +15 (some pieces need refining here n there and none are fully slotted besides the weapon and orange Trinkets, Saving Crypt Tokens for lv.50 Trinkets) Managed To Hit Floor 65 In cata ~.~ Can Prolly Go higher With Lv.4 Pots/Scrolls And More Sockets+Gems (Might Buy Some Socket Rods This Week, But R2 Seriously Needs to Lower their price! $1.85 Per Rod? ~.~

Here's A View:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Lv.65 Cata Lv.45 Set 01.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	1660734

Here's Astrals: ( \o/ Yay~ Orange Matk, I'm less then 1k xp from lv.4 Orange Matk for +864 Matk > . O Oh..I Spent 7k Star points For It Btw ~.~)

Name:	Lv.65 Cata Astral Setup 01.JPG
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1660735

And For Lv.50+ Bosses You Should "ALWAYS" Put Yourself In the Back Since Boss Hits Backrow Most Of The Time (Angels Rule Here) Can View My Troop Count In 1st Pic:

Name:	Lv.65 Cata Troop Setup 01.JPG
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1660736
                        Last edited by ProNab; 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM.
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

nice stats ProNab, keep it up you should come check out the mages in s9 when you have the time!

Comment

nice stats ProNab, keep it up you should come check out the mages in s9 when you have the time!
                            They Should Reply With A ScreenSHot Of Their Character Stats Here Instead...Where's Yours? ._.

P.S. Same Staff Skin As Lv.35?!!! >.<!
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

This is a masterpiece work from a Pro although his nick is a "NOOB" hehehe Thanks so much PN for making this mages guide, it helps me a lot in building mine cant wait for another updates. <3 U PN ^^b

Comment

Originally posted by R23252169 View Post
                                This is a masterpiece work from a Pro although his nick is a "NOOB" hehehe Thanks so much PN for making this mages guide, it helps me a lot in building mine cant wait for another updates. <3 U PN ^^b
                                "The Pro" Loves Yoo Too Babieh~ > . O
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X