No announcement yet.

Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-__- about avoid it nearly impossible cause they are 2 mages. on BG they guard on 2 side upper side and down side<< its like gream reaper on 30lv BG (auto Gameover) they have ful pvp set(ignre mdef 1000points) and high honor medal (effect increase damage and decrease dmg from pyr) about 20%!! l like dmg mitigation0_0 . seriously so far i just do on my server run away from them.no one can defeat them on full HP . and for mdef astral i will try ur sugestion . ty

Comment

what server is this btw?
      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23124509 View Post
        -__- about avoid it nearly impossible cause they are 2 mages. on BG they guard on 2 side upper side and down side<< its like gream reaper on 30lv BG (auto Gameover) they have ful pvp set(ignre mdef 1000points) and high honor medal (effect increase damage and decrease dmg from pyr) about 20%!! l like dmg mitigation0_0 . seriously so far i just do on my server run away from them.no one can defeat them on full HP . and for mdef astral i will try ur sugestion . ty
        lol.. i know this duo. ^^
        they are deadly as hell. in BG noone ever face em n survived.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

0_< OLDEST SERVER (s1). its not hurt if u want check >> if u want see...

Comment

Originally posted by R23124509 View Post
            0_< OLDEST SERVER (s1). its not hurt if u want check >> if u want see...
            no need to check they burn my eyes. pop out "revive with balen?". lol

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I dont like suntoria, still have lvl 1. useless so far... maybe with lvl 2 or now that the server high players got lvl35 I can use with more results.

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
              update: tested by Despair then myself - purify does work in cata, but you need it atleast lv2 to see the result because it removes more debuffs, lv3 purify would be ideal for cata to remove as many debuffs as you can enjoy that bit of info
              thank you
              Last edited by allure32; 10-04-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

suntoria lv5 is actually really nice, especially for catacomb and those higher lvl mp dungeons

Comment

new update: new stats, equipped with mdef gems for cata. i normally equip crit gems to test out this crit build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Update.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	1661691

Comment

is crit good for mage? or i should use disable crit instead?

Comment

so far im really liking crit mage, mainly because the heals crit a lot. right now without pots, i can crit heal restoration for 11.5k... my attacks crit just about every turn or every 2 turns. but i have 1.5k crit so its pretty high.

my original build was disable crit, which is also very good. the thing about crit build is, its more costly because you'd have to refine for +crit+int+matk, and you also need gems (mage need it) which means you will also be sacrificing some pdef/mdef of your choice.

Comment

Well, in my server im the #3 mage of ther server and I'm almost of the time in top10. Almost equal with #2mage > my leader guild with more rewards then me. :P
                        I think crit is good to, i can sacrifice mdef for hit, but is needed for catacumbs, no? pdef i dunno if i want sacrifice because pvp. but need to try... to see...
                        I like this build, I want lvl 4 RoF, im almost getting lvl36 to upgrade.
                        I only cant win in arena, the top3 players, high-cash players with lvl5/6 gems all set build. All the others, sometimes i lose, sometimes i won... like everything.. need get luck sometimes! if archers hit me alot before gryphs or not.
                        I've asleep in BR event, so i've lose top10 (because dont eat pots) and then i'll not get 1M daru and some free gems 00:00 ST = 5AM my time
                        Let's see what happen in next days, but I like this build Thank You all again.

I'll update my stats when i reach lvl36
                        Last edited by allure32; 10-05-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          no need to check they burn my eyes. pop out "revive with balen?". lol
                          If you have killstreaks you get auto-revive upon death

new update: new stats, equipped with mdef gems for cata. i normally equip crit gems to test out this crit build.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25286[/ATTACH]
                          *Cough* Cash Shop Build *Coughs while pointing at high lvl gems*

so far im really liking crit mage, mainly because the heals crit a lot. right now without pots, i can crit heal restoration for 11.5k... my attacks crit just about every turn or every 2 turns. but i have 1.5k crit so its pretty high.

my original build was disable crit, which is also very good. the thing about crit build is, its more costly because you'd have to refine for +crit+int+matk, and you also need gems (mage need it) which means you will also be sacrificing some pdef/mdef of your choice.
                          Disable has more promise since crit is basically usually only about 30ish% extra damage, if you get the disable to about lv.6 (30% xtra dmg) that's an insta crit per hit, and imagine lv.10? O_O yeah...screw crit build and the waste of money, i'll just spam gold on astrals and build this baby up, too good to pass up

P.S. Best Part...doesn't require any "rl" cash at all ._. (Screw the 1% All Fear The 99%)
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-06-2012, 01:50 AM. Reason: You should learn how to use the multiquote function :P
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

this build good enough for everything
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

all gear at least try get intellect/def/matk/pdef/mdef/endu
                              ur choice to combine , my refine kinda sux tho
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

why not meteor lvl 3? it has the same damage percentage as rof 4. imagine the rof - meteor combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X