Countering Stun Teams (GROUP ARENA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Why do you alwys have to put your **** in about knights? We get it you dont like the class. Stop the freaking trolling. Annoying as hell now. Every single post you post this garbage.
    Well..don't you find it funny that a knight user complaining about a knight yet defending his own knight in some of the threads. Makes it seem like he's shooting his own foot at every opportunity he gets....

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Reverse damage does 1000% if the battle goes past 20 minutes.
    That's right, it's a whooping 20k damage.
    Can anyone even survive that long? even mages will hit each other for 30 - 40k per hit and finish each other off with a ROF long before they hit 20mins...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-23-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: Merge double post
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Reverse damage does 1000% if the battle goes past 20 minutes.
      That's right, it's a whooping 20k damage.
      Yeah, 20k damage per hit, a total of 200k damage if you are being hit 10 times.. Very OP. You don't even have to use another skill when you activate it. You'll kill the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha
        Can anyone even survive that long? even mages will hit each other for 30 - 40k per hit and finish each other off with a ROF long before they hit 20mins...
        where's your sense of humor............
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Well..don't you find it funny that a knight user complaining about a knight yet defending his own knight in some of the threads. Makes it seem like he's shooting his own foot at every opportunity he gets....
          He's already a mage user, and is planning to be an archer user, because of the electric sylph crit boost damage...

James 1:6
          "Because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

Sea waves are powerful, so be careful with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            yes because you pay cash to use purification. I didn't know that rofl

Did you even watch the video ?
            Good videos Jacko
            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              He's already a mage user, and is planning to be an archer user, because of the electric sylph crit boost damage...

James 1:6
              "Because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

Sea waves are powerful, so be careful with him.

That guy is such a bandwagoner. I bet he go back to the knight class if they got buffed up became the strongest class in the game. He jumps ships too much and tries to "educate" people on the knight class but at the sametime he bashes them. Such a flip flopper. Can't stand those type of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                So basically to counter stun team is to cash more than them. Got it, thx.

ummm,, ok got it,, to cash more than them!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  That guy is such a bandwagoner. I bet he go back to the knight class if they got buffed up became the strongest class in the game. He jumps ships too much and tries to "educate" people on the knight class but at the sametime he bashes them. Such a flip flopper. Can't stand those type of people.
                  Me too.. Can't really stand people like him. But they exist, so we have to get used to it.... Just be careful not to get it to your nerve, cause you'll get sick and might *** (I hope that is not his real purpose)... Me, I just laugh away my annoyance at him...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Me too.. Can't really stand people like him. But they exist, so we have to get used to it.... Just be careful not to get it to your nerve, cause you'll get sick and might *** (I hope that is not his real purpose)... Me, I just laugh away my annoyance at him...
                    Well..it just shows how unprepared his toon is if he's complaining about how everything about it is weak =P
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

thx for the video

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Suntoria is only good for cashers. If i equip my apollo, suntoria heals me for 11k+ hp per round and most players do less than 10k per hit on me. Most skills that deal dmg/heal by % of hp or other stats are also heavily affected by how much cash one spends so its not really useless to all...just the majority who are non-casher - light cashers...

Actually when you have someone in the team who cashes enough, it doesn't matter who the other 2 teammates are. The lone casher just needs to be able to win fights 1 vs 3 with sword of judgement...=P
                        Ok I understand now, so people, if you're a heavy casher, this is a golden tip, if not, sux to be you .
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                        X