X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    Hello,

My situation:
    My talent lvl is 149. That's 99 seal and 5 talents lvl 10.
    I don't feel the need to upgrade the remaining 3 talents as i don't use damnation or Delphic hell thunder and i find the passive on RoF useless as no experienced mage would take Delphic thunder frenzy in a fight.
    So i feel like i maxed my talents even though there's still 30 lvls to go. (This would result in a loss of 35m gold :O)
    I recently discovered you can also max your current exp :'( . That's 800m exp saved up.

My question:
    Does anyone know if there will be some patch in the future where there is something new to do with exp?
    Or can i start lvling those useless talents to make it look pretty?

Cheers
    May as well use the XP rather than sitting on a cap. After all, what if at some point new Talents are added? Wouldn't you like to be able to respec right into them from 30 extra talents levels you've stored in talents that don't really apply to your style right now?

But I will say that I think Delphic Hell Thunder is pretty awesome. Rage + 1st Turn DHT is brutal, especially if it happens to stun. Also, when Advanced Classes come out and the +2 Rage Regen per Strike turns into +5 Rage Regen per Strike, RoF will net a +24 Rage vs. 3 targets (+34 vs. 4) . Meteor will even net a +10 vs 3 targets (+20 vs 4). DHT will leave you with 40 Rage instead of the 22 it does now (50 Rage vs 4). With that kind of AoE regen in group fights, you want as fast a CD on DHT as possible cause you will be able to use it a 2nd time.

Comment

There will be advance talents in future but it won't be coming anytime soon. Its about 2 or 3 patch versions from now and each version has like 2 or 3 parts so probably more than half a yr of waiting if you really want to save. Much better you spend it to max your talents now as you'll still have time to save for advanced talents.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
      X