No announcement yet.

The Dark Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk most likely it's going be a balen pet only like apollo, and probably worse balen event too. I doubt they will give a few free chests to everyone. I heard it's next months exchange rewards but who knows. Even if id o get a dark one i doubt ill invest into it. Since I already poured a bit of money into my gaia. It's doing fine for me and when upgrades come then it's going to be much better than gaia currently is now. Dark is nice and if it came out the same time as gaia did and wasn't a pure balen only pet.I might consider getting that one. However, I am not wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars just for a sylph. I was lucky to get apollo free. I doubt ill be lucky to get the Dark one free.

Comment

Guys just think about this TOP PLAYER OF CHINA SERVERS HAS ORANGE ATHENA just give that a think and guess what's the best sylph(at least for group arena) for pve ovbiusly it's gaia/hercules
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        Guys just think about this TOP PLAYER OF CHINA SERVERS HAS ORANGE ATHENA just give that a think and guess what's the best sylph(at least for group arena) for pve ovbiusly it's gaia/hercules
        well that reflect damage is awsome yes, but people aren't choosing their sylphs acording to group arena. Its tricky to cast that spell. In works best against electro since they usually wait for a damage boost, and if they wait for 2 more rounds after athena have casted that skill they wont be able to use their special anymore. But in most of the cases the opponent can just wait for 2 rounds until the effect weras off. Am I missing something?

Comment

Top mage on chinese server where I play has Athena, so I don't see a point in using a specific sylph.
          You put 1k mahra in apollo, then you go and put 1k mahra in dark? Thats a stupid thing unless you don't have anything to do with your money.
          Just saying that dark will be like apollo, when the event will come, whiners will be all over here.
          I'd laugh so good if they'd make a 100k recharge/spent for dark purple.
          Edit : Apollo and Hades will always be more op from the other 4 types because they are cash sylphs, and noone can argue with it.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Legion100 View Post
            Guys i can not stress this enough ,but we all want the Dark sylph witch is Azaming cus i know,beacuse i have one in china server.Belive me when i say to you IF you want people to get REINTERESTED IN THIS GOOD GAME ,make an EVENT with the Dark sylph as a main prize
            yeah Azaming is a good witch.
            That good game prize.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              i dont want dark sylph
              i do want dark sylph

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Actually, you only need to check the top sylphs BR on each and every server.

Most servers have in top 10 Sylph BR:
                60% upgraded Gaia, 30% upgraded Dark, 10% upgraded Apollo.
                Last time I checked (at Xmas)top 100 cross servers were
                (all up graded except one eve/gaia)
                Lightning 38
                Dark 52
                Light 3
                Fire 6
                Water 1
                Wind 0

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                  if you talking about that 485k Br warrior she uses the upgraded orange lightning sylph as her primary sylph last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                    if you talking about that 485k Br warrior she uses the upgraded orange lightning sylph as her primary sylph last time I checked.
                    Last i checked it was hercules too. In fact the bulk of top 16 players use hercules with a few using athena. None of them uses aegis, but i'm quite sure they have it somewhere in their list of sylphs, but its probably not as useful as hercules.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

People could always equip their strongest sylph for the BR rankings, and not sure whether the sylph updates every time you change it like on our servers currently, if it does then it would also depend on the event going on/if they need BR/AoE/single target or if they're in spire/something else. I think it would be more than safe to say though that the top 10-20 hell maybe even top 100 on the 7road cross server have orange/maxed/near-maxed Hercules/Gaia, Hades/Aegis, Athena and Iris/Triton. Don't really see them as only having one strong sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Actually, you only need to check the top sylphs BR on each and every server.

Most servers have in top 10 Sylph BR:
                        60% upgraded Gaia, 30% upgraded Dark, 10% upgraded Apollo.
                        60% Gaia (knights and archers), 30% dark (mages), 10% apollo (random).

Comment

I don't get why people care about what others use...use whatever sylph thats best with your playstyle, build, etc..it doesn't really matter what others use.

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                            I don't get why people care about what others use...use whatever sylph thats best with your playstyle, build, etc..it doesn't really matter what others use.
                            Well..that's the thing really. In WT, there are limited no. of build for each class. But most ppl go for crit build which if you use Hercules, gives the best dmg potential for that build irregardless of playstyles. In fact, crit build has better dmg than will destroyer build and the strongest players on Chinese WT mostly use crit as well. They've had longer to play and build up their toon, so by watching what they have and use we can use it as an indicator of where we want to head if we aim to be at the top. Unless you're someone who aims to lose every battle (I'm quite sure there are some wierd ppl who find losing fun), or you're someone who doesn't like to plan at all (which also results in you losing most of the times unless you're just so lucky that everytime you decide to follow your instinct it appears to be the right way to go), or someone who don't mind wasting all the time spent to play till ur toon is lvl 80 only to realise u majorly scr ewed up ur toon and have to restart from scratch. It would be best to check out what the best players playing on a future version of WT does so that you have a general idea of what things you need to work towards for ur toon.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Well..that's the thing really. In WT, there are limited no. of build for each class. But most ppl go for crit build which if you use Hercules, gives the best dmg potential for that build irregardless of playstyles. In fact, crit build has better dmg than will destroyer build and the strongest players on Chinese WT mostly use crit as well. They've had longer to play and build up their toon, so by watching what they have and use we can use it as an indicator of where we want to head if we aim to be at the top. Unless you're someone who aims to lose every battle (I'm quite sure there are some wierd ppl who find losing fun), or you're someone who doesn't like to plan at all (which also results in you losing most of the times unless you're just so lucky that everytime you decide to follow your instinct it appears to be the right way to go), or someone who don't mind wasting all the time spent to play till ur toon is lvl 80 only to realise u majorly scr ewed up ur toon and have to restart from scratch. It would be best to check out what the best players playing on a future version of WT does so that you have a general idea of what things you need to work towards for ur toon.
                              lol how can u scre w up your toon haha. This game is about who spends the most cash. The armor and sylphs and mounts available for each class are the same so u cant really mess it up. You will just have to spend more cash to become good if u invested in the wrong direction. But start a new toon wont make it any better its just timewaste

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                If we look at top 100 cn wt its simple wut way each class must go...archer mage or knight will go crit coz in some moment ewd just dont make dmg sec part is sylphs,each one give more profits with crit, not single support ewd users
                                If ppl want get higher stage spire/necro must focus on dps = crit...
                                And aBout top cn players sylph,most of em have 3 orange strong sylphs, water dark and electric, light prolly to. For us sylphs are still new and most of ppl try to focus on 1 - thats why we talking which is the best, Each is better here and worst therego for balance, good support sylph and dps maker is best way

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X