Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

arena solo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arena solo

    can anyone tell me how this guy from position 31 to kill me on position 3?
    http://prntscr.com/2ov0b4 when in arena solo u can see max 10 tops in front?

  • #2
    Yes that is easy to explain.

    While he was fighting you, someone was fighting him.
    The person fighting him won, thus dropping him down to 31. Then he won, taking your spot at 3 and dropping you to 31.

    Used to happen all the time when I actually took any interest in the Solo arena

    Comment


    • #3
      still that dont explain
      in arena solo u can see 10 tops in ftomt of u
      so if he was on 31 he can see max to 21 and that who was on 21 can see max on 11 but i was on top 3 ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
        still that dont explain
        in arena solo u can see 10 tops in ftomt of u
        so if he was on 31 he can see max to 21 and that who was on 21 can see max on 11 but i was on top 3 ...
        You can see more then 10 spots in front of you.I can curently see 40 spots ahead of me

        Comment


        • #5
          just keep refreshing the duel list.

          Comment


          • #6
            well in s226 max tops in front is max after top31 i cant see top amx i see is top 22 so 9 tops in front so its quite imposible for him to kill me with other topp conection still impossible

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
              well in s226 max tops in front is max after top31 i cant see top amx i see is top 22 so 9 tops in front so its quite imposible for him to kill me with other topp conection still impossible
              Ok it's impossible your right

              I explained it to you, you didn't accept the answer so fair enough.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                Ok it's impossible your right

                I explained it to you, you didn't accept the answer so fair enough.
                then make it more complicated as I did when i was dropped from 2 on 24.

                while player A attacked me , player B attacked him, but wait ! a player C attacked player B meanwhile. So player C dropped player B on 24, after which player B defeated player A and dropped him on 24, after which player A finally defeated me and gave me the spot.
                Same with the 31 rank, many players involved

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                  You can see more then 10 spots in front of you.I can curently see 40 spots ahead of me
                  that's only possible when you are below rank 100 or something.

                  better explanation would be, he had arena open with op as rank 3, went afk, some people attacked him and he dropped to 31, but when he got back he still had arena open with op as nr. 3 and attacked him.
                  or, he had a hard time killing you and two people attacked him, making him drop to rank 31 while still fighting you. chances are rare, but it's not impossible.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    then make it more complicated as I did when i was dropped from 2 on 24.

                    while player A attacked me , player B attacked him, but wait ! a player C attacked player B meanwhile. So player C dropped player B on 24, after which player B defeated player A and dropped him on 24, after which player A finally defeated me and gave me the spot.
                    Same with the 31 rank, many players involved
                    Yeah, I sort of thought the OP would have realised that this sort of thing would happen. But no he just said "Impossible", so I decided not to even furnish him with any further info.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      person A rank 13 hits person B rank 3 and wins
                      person C rank 22 sees person A in rank 13 and hits them buts wins after person A beats person B and takes rank 3 which knocks person A from rank 2 to rank 22

                      so yes they can see only 10 ahead of them but sometimes they get lucky and start a fight with someone who is about to rank up before there fight ends


                      this screenshot shows that happening to me
                      Attached Files
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        well that happens a lot near redeemable time.. i know someone droped to 40th place from top 10 and a lot happens that u win and your ranking isnt chaging

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
                          well that happens a lot near redeemable time.. i know someone droped to 40th place from top 10 and a lot happens that u win and your ranking isnt chaging
                          simplest solution is to cash so much that no one can move u from your position even if ur naked then....(at least for ur server)
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Yeah, I sort of thought the OP would have realised that this sort of thing would happen. But no he just said "Impossible", so I decided not to even furnish him with any further info.
                            I read that as 'finish him.'

                            Would have still been appropriate for the situation, if you ask me. *evilgrin*
                            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

                            Retired, but still lurking forums.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X