Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    Since when did archers beat knights?
    Tell me that logic, an 185k archer vs. 200k knight. If buttslap better build, should have more br then.
    The Knight class offers more BR because of the class passive set.
    %Attack, %Defense and %health.
    Archer class has 3 passive bonuses aswell but doesn't boost BR as much as %def compared to %crit
    %Attack, %Critical and %Health

This is why Knights have more BR in relation to other classes.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
      Your logic is wrong. I will say that buttslap will win because firstly he have a better build than Pipster and secondly archers > knights.
      Lol at this, either you're Buttslap's fan or you're just plain stupid. Why should you even compare an Archer's build to a Knight's build? You should do some research by the way, Pipster was either first or second to get an orange sylph in r2games. Either way, thanks for entertaining us with your logic.
      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Not sure how this little forum game will work. Slow leveling requires skill but only if u decide to make one via the non-cash route. Once again, if one wished they could make a insanely strong low lvl char by simply investing heavy mula into it. A player mage by the name of Yamada Tendou is perfect example of that (70k+ br lvl 54). So whether it was SKILL or MONEY who is to say in the end. Especially now with the jewel hunt, which can tilt the balance towards a cash build IMMENSELY...especially if done on consistent basis and to the max that is allowed each day. Insanely expensive? absolutely. Do ppl do it? abosolutely.

Comment

not me but my friend, she have 200% blessing
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
            Not sure how this little forum game will work. Slow leveling requires skill but only if u decide to make one via the non-cash route. Once again, if one wished they could make a insanely strong low lvl char by simply investing heavy mula into it. A player mage by the name of Yamada Tendou is perfect example of that (70k+ br lvl 54). So whether it was SKILL or MONEY who is to say in the end. Especially now with the jewel hunt, which can tilt the balance towards a cash build IMMENSELY...especially if done on consistent basis and to the max that is allowed each day. Insanely expensive? absolutely. Do ppl do it? abosolutely.
            theres no SKILL in wartune. just dedication or money. or both.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              theres no SKILL in wartune. just dedication or money. or both.
              In Wartune,

Money <=> Skill
              Noobs <=> No money

<=> means "if and only if" statement.
              That means an equivalence statement.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by lllASHELlll View Post
                not me but my friend, she have 200% blessing
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]

Your friends title says everything we need to know to makeour judgementxD
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Is Calira still the strongest slow-leveler in this game?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

there is a level 55 guy on my server, with 82k br his name is oddsox

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Awards Available

Category 1:
                      Level 30 Highest BR
                      Level 30, more than 60k BR

Category 2:
                      Level 40-45, Highest BR
                      Level 40-45, more than 80k BR

Category 3:
                      Level 46-50, Highest BR
                      Level 46-50, more than 85k BR

Who is the strongest slow leveler here? Please share.
                      in my time gone i dont saw any player with those stat within 44 isiloon have highest 67kbr and within lv 49 violeta is highest with 55 k BR. (i dont know narus BR now dont shaw him for 2 month)
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

so... how do you even know who's "slow leveler"

Slow Leveler basically means the player have to stay at same or +/-5 level for more than 3 month to build up their BR.

Why are we looking at Casher/ Heavy Cashers? who just buys their BR? LOL... like that ZEBQ comment in page 1... LAWL... he got to 70+ in under 2 month.

And BR basing just on level... anyone can do that easily if they cash a bit.
                        Like having 100k+ BR at level 64 doesn't mean that person is Slow Leveling.

What you need is... BR based on NOT just level, BUT with time.

The player would need to be playing more than 3~5 months at same level with a high BR to qualify as a Slow Leveler.

Comment

For the first time some one got it right about how long slow leveling takes to produce high br to qualify as decent slow leveler . u got it right anichaos

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            In Wartune,

Money <=> Skill
                            Noobs <=> No money

<=> means "if and only if" statement.
                            That means an equivalence statement.
                            I disagree. Money definitely does not equals to having skills. There are some casher out there who spend alot but weaker than a non-casher...I've seen quite a few on my server especially some names that occasionally pop to the top spot when they buff up but in everyday situation they're unranked and easily plundered by some non-cashers.

Just because they have money to spend but spend it on all the wrong areas clearly tells us they lacking in skill and understanding of the game. Skills is always independent of whether one spends or not in a game. A person can spend and have skills or a person can don't spend and still have skills. Skills come from having a good understanding of the game and having good instincts in how to use that knowledge.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

welcome back condor hero
                              NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Geylang☠魔香嶣 View Post
                                welcome back condor hero
                                dude... his last thread in here was from 2 month ago

the guy left around 3~4 weeks ago... this is a old thread.

however, I think Condor is spying around using an alt account... thought I saw him somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X