Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS, BG, and the ridiculousness of it all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Since the only reason why they do things like nerf the rewards in the amethyst mines or not implementing the AH is due to the fact they will lose out some money. So HS must be giving them a lot of money. i don't see how but who knows?
    MemoryLane said in another thread recently that none of the popular theories about why the AH had not been implemented were even close to the real reason it had not been implemented...

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Well there was suppose to be a nerf to HS. However, R2 so far hasn't decided to implement it yet in there game. There still at least one more part to this update though. So it can still be implemented or they may not implement at all. If they choose not to implement it then that means it must be going to affect there income from the game.Since the only reason why they do things like nerf the rewards in the amethyst mines or not implementing the AH is due to the fact they will lose out some money. So HS must be giving them a lot of money. i don't see how but who knows?

Leave a comment:

• GrymReaper
    replied
    You do remember lvl 99 is max hs lvl and lvl 179 is max talent lvl. P.S. I face 100k+ and I sometimes beat them even if they stun me, it may take longer to do it, but it is possible (this morning's bg, it took me 5 mins to beat 100k+, but I did it even with getting stunned every 60 secs for 3 rounds). First time I ever went into the 200%+ to damage time zone.
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 02-05-2014, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    Yeah,
    But it would be nice to use some of the other talents. But what's the use?
    If I make the mistake of putting a point anywhere else, I stand the chance that

someone else has put all of theirs into hs. HS trumps all others. The other talents
    can't help you while your stunned.

I'd like to see it removed from the game altogether myself. Remove it til it's fixed at least
    or they get creative enough to figure out a decent counter for it other than just having more points in it.

I don't know. I'm trying to stay away from saying the typical responses of "R2 just wants more money"
    "they cater to the cashers" that kind of nonsense.

We all know these kind of games are cash cows. No secret there. And I don't think that it's deliberately
    lopsided to make the cashers feel better about themselves.
    There are some major issues with this game in playability and in bugs and in ridiculous skills and talents.
    But for the most part, it's alot of fun to play. Just fix some of these types of issues and this game gets a ton better

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Yeh it's a bad implementation, but look at it this way, once you got it to 99, no more issues ^^.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X