• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Any1 got the wings? =) want to see them
    This would be what they look like
    Attached Files
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Below is what you got in the last unlimited SC event. Pretty sure most people exchanged for whips anyways... The "big prize" for the first part of the December event was Apollo seal.

[Activity] Sylph Power - Soul Meditation
      Duration: 12/9 - 12/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
      R2Games: S1 - S386
      Armor Games: S1 - S6
      Kabam: S1 - S55
      Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and receive the rewards listed below:
      20,000 Gold
      2,000 Kyanite
      Uplifting Soul x1
      That wasnt the last unlimited SC event, it was the last time that we got an event item from SC, the january unlimited SC event and this one havent given us the event item and its probably gonna stay that way cause they favor the hard cashers who have maxed SC so they woud lose out. Instead they put and exchange of SC to whips, and whips will bet the unlimited events is going to be giving event item (chocolate this month) because everyone can use whips without worry of being "maxed" and thats just how it goes and it will probably stay that way for while

Comment

For me, I am gonna spend all my soul crystals... The reason is to get back the space in inventory again, as well as earn mount whips for stable 3... And I like the idea of risk... If the coming mount whip event will give chocolates, then very good for me... If not, then it is ok, at least I have leveled up my soul engraving, free up lots of space, as well as get the stable 3 mount... The increase in stats will also help me in wb, mpd and pvp aspects of the game, giving lesser stress all the way.

Plus, I am hearing some rumors that wings will not be the item to be exchanged, but a sylph... I do not know for sure... Can some oceanic servers confirm this.... If the sylph is Apollo, well, I think I'll still get it, to have a full set of sylphs.. (i'm a collector in nature)

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          For me, I am gonna spend all my soul crystals... The reason is to get back the space in inventory again, as well as earn mount whips for stable 3... And I like the idea of risk... If the coming mount whip event will give chocolates, then very good for me... If not, then it is ok, at least I have leveled up my soul engraving, free up lots of space, as well as get the stable 3 mount... The increase in stats will also help me in wb, mpd and pvp aspects of the game, giving lesser stress all the way.

Plus, I am hearing some rumors that wings will not be the item to be exchanged, but a sylph... I do not know for sure... Can some oceanic servers confirm this.... If the sylph is Apollo, well, I think I'll still get it, to have a full set of sylphs.. (i'm a collector in nature)
          Events have been out for a while now on their servers; that's why they have screenshots of the actual events in the 4th/5th post from jacko. Main prize is wings, secondary stuff clothes. New sylphs we won't see until next month at least

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Events have been out for a while now on their servers; that's why they have screenshots of the actual events in the 4th/5th post from jacko. Main prize is wings, secondary stuff clothes. New sylphs we won't see until next month at least
            sounds good. give more time for everyone's sylphs to catch up via free mahras n seps..=P
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              sounds good. give more time for everyone's sylphs to catch up via free mahras n seps..=P
              They dont give chance at all with sc event like thisonly hope will be whip event with choco and way to get mahras
              China players gain mahra daily from sylph arena...ofc r2 is too greedy for that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

so... to SC or not to SC

I got 7000 SC
                that gives me 7000 / 25 = 280 x 2 = 560 mount whips

I have 100 whips on me atm, so that's 660 mount whips

Question now is... is it worth it?

Cause we have no idea what the whip event is going to be like... who know's it might be the same as this SC, no event token again

probably will be something like train 20 whips for 5 SC... LOL...

Comment

no kyanites? oh well nice done
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

I will do 50/50. Will use half of my SC to get some whips back since the last event drained me down to 20 whips.

Someone said in one of the first posts that free players get too much from saving SC which i kinda see to be true but on the other hand its not like we get it literally for free, its not easy to stack up so much SC...

In most of the events you could get the most expensive piece of clothing at least therefore i believe we can get around 120 choko this month which is 160 mahra.

Comment

I'll go all in this time as well. Get as much whips as possibly can and wait for whips event. In the end it just makes your character stronger and that is good for bussiness.
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
                        That wasnt the last unlimited SC event, it was the last time that we got an event item from SC, the january unlimited SC event and this one havent given us the event item and its probably gonna stay that way cause they favor the hard cashers who have maxed SC so they woud lose out. Instead they put and exchange of SC to whips, and whips will bet the unlimited events is going to be giving event item (chocolate this month) because everyone can use whips without worry of being "maxed" and thats just how it goes and it will probably stay that way for while
                        are you sure? because from what i remember the january event gave us the item needed

Comment

The item count is too low. 50 event items doesn't cut it, there's gotta be a whip event for event items.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

is there any possibility that we will have 2 sc events and the 1st one sc events is just a (decoy) xD so that all the saved sc
                            will use hoping in the whips event we can get chocolates but in the end whips event is like a sc.. and r2 add another sc event and that time it gives chocolate? so that r2 will add soul crystal sale in the shop? hehehe sorry bad english
                            Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                            IGN:BrokenArrow
                            Level:64 (Camping)
                            RFCamping: Dont have much time
                            Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                            Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              The item count is too low. 50 event items doesn't cut it, there's gotta be a whip event for event items.
                              naa... before they added in unlimited SC and Whip events (back when I first joined into Wartune)

the monthly counts (yes, monthly, there was no 1st half or 2nd half, everything was just one event)
                              was usually 60 free (for the entire month)

Comment

is there any possibility that we will have 2 sc events and the 1st one sc events is just a (decoy) xD so that all the saved sc
                                will use hoping in the whips event we can get chocolates but in the end whips event is like a sc.. and r2 add another sc event and that time it gives chocolate? so that r2 will add soul crystal sale in the shop? for additional profit hehehe sorry bad english
                                Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                                IGN:BrokenArrow
                                Level:64 (Camping)
                                RFCamping: Dont have much time
                                Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                                Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Working...
                                X