X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
    1. Have a critical gear/ astral set (Snipers/ Enhanced Determination) to use at wb.
    2. Get Unstable Voltage passive skill.
    3. Tank in front of your troops.
    4. I summon Gaia every other turn. Meaning I fight with hero and skills die, next time back fighting WB I summon Gaia.
    5. On the turn I summon gaia, I use a brutality rune when summoning... and do Flash Storm > Thundering Strike > Short Circuit > Thundering Strike > Thunder Wave

Assuming no lag and I'm using each skill soon as I'm able, I can do all 5 skills. Additionally by the time my Thunder Wave goes off I'll have a level 5 attack buff courtesy of unstable voltage which will have come from the WB hitting me 5x. Every hit = +5% dmg... So I'm hitting the WB with 30% extra dmg total... 25% from Unstable Voltage trait and 5% from lightnings roar passive.

Works well for me although I'm constantly looking for ways to refine my skill rotation or when I should be summoning gaia.
    A better skill selection would be..
    Short circuit-> jupiter-> flash storm->Short circuit-> Thunder wave
    Do remember that Short circuit is the best single target skill after the delphic so using it twice will be good, not to mention the second time you will use it with a 20% dmg boost
    Last edited by kattuktk; 02-11-2014, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    actually, its better if you double hit. harder to pull off, and makes unstable volts kinda ineffective.

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    its work fine on crit and wd mode, aslong as u have unstable voltage on, and other tips ady wrote on top, yah do 1 turn hero and other turn awekend on very start, and make sure got lvl 5 unstable voltage on S skill

Leave a comment:

• R29016091
    replied
    1. Have a critical gear/ astral set (Snipers/ Enhanced Determination) to use at wb.
    2. Get Unstable Voltage passive skill.
    3. Tank in front of your troops.
    4. I summon Gaia every other turn. Meaning I fight with hero and skills die, next time back fighting WB I summon Gaia.
    5. On the turn I summon gaia, I use a brutality rune when summoning... and do Flash Storm > Thundering Strike > Short Circuit > Thundering Strike > Thunder Wave

Assuming no lag and I'm using each skill soon as I'm able, I can do all 5 skills. Additionally by the time my Thunder Wave goes off I'll have a level 5 attack buff courtesy of unstable voltage which will have come from the WB hitting me 5x. Every hit = +5% dmg... So I'm hitting the WB with 30% extra dmg total... 25% from Unstable Voltage trait and 5% from lightnings roar passive.

Works well for me although I'm constantly looking for ways to refine my skill rotation or when I should be summoning gaia.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    you're not seriously asking this because you haven't read all the skills? Besides, we'll need more information like whether are you going to equip new skills in all the spare slots for balens or you're just going to replace the current skills you have? Also it should be quite obvious that for single target events, the objective is to deal as much dmg in the shortest possible time. To do that you need to deal large amounts of dmg per turn and one of the factors will be the dmg from the skill itself. One would obviously pick skills that deal more dmg to be equipped rather than low dmg skills that probably has a 1s CD. You're not going to find that having a 1s CD low dmg skill allows u to cast that same skill 3 or 4 times before the boss in spire or wb attacks you once. So its better to have a high dmg skill that probably takes up enough time between spire boss or wb attack to cast. Also it depends on how strong your char is since the skills are mostly x% of the char's dmg which makes a big difference. Spending event items to get clothes/mahra when your char needs higher SC engrave lvl, more mount stats, better astrals, etc. is gonna affect your dmg as well.

Anyway, having said all that, its better you read through all the skills and depending on if you're spending balen to put the skills into unlockable slots to have a max of 5 skills or you're keeping it with the basic 3 free skills, you'll then decide which are the 3 or 5 skills that do the most dmg. A basic tip for you if you're going to equip skills in new slots, then its better you replace one of the 3 default skills with a higher dmg skill if possible first before you buy 2 more skills. Otherwise, once you equip 5 skills and decide you want to replace only 1 skill, the randomness at which an existing skill you want to keep but gets replaced increases to 4 out of 5 skills instead of 2 out of 3. Rather than having it random thru 5 skills, chances of getting the skill you want replaced when its only the default 3 is easier and costs less even if you're unlucky with the random picking.

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    noone? ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X