how to skil up gaia for Wrold boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoBrain
    started a topic how to skil up gaia for Wrold boss?

how to skil up gaia for Wrold boss?

Hello! ive choice gaia for maximize single target events like WB or spire.

Can someone tel me the best skil set for that?

tnx

• NoBrain
    replied
    of corse i can

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    If you can tank all WB hits before mega attack and have unstable voltage passive, then put urself in front of troops.

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
    wich passive? both right? *** is expensive to buy all i need more times
    They mean unstable voltage passive

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    wich passive? both right? *** is expensive to buy all i need more times

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    My rotation in sylph mode is this:

Brutality Rune - Jupiter's Wrath - Short Circuit - Flash Storm - Jupiter's Wrath - Thunder Wave.

I've tried to open with Short Circuit since it gives the least damage but I find that lag issues often screws up my second Jupiter that way.

If anyone has a better rotation do share.

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    so definitly to maximize dps with gaia have to buy only the passive and use circuit thunder?

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    A better skill selection would be..
    Short circuit-> jupiter-> flash storm->Short circuit-> Thunder wave
    Do remember that Short circuit is the best single target skill after the delphic so using it twice will be good, not to mention the second time you will use it with a 20% dmg boost
    yep.... short circuit is 2nd best skill gaia has as it hits twice ...... and i can double hit with gaia ( i get about 3 on the passive before i blast)

so basically 1 short circuit is worth about 1.5 hits. do it 2 times, thats worth about 3 hits. plus my extra hits from double hits. so so worth it.

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    i explain better i have almost 2k bound belen and im thinking how to spent, i have already a cript keys and 600 skelton keys so every day i use my skelton in campaignas. So im thinking on skils for slyp to maximize dps at WB.

i have lvl 50 legendary so i can use dd and edd at the first wave, at the second i can lend edd slyp with short circuit , thunder wave and when im so fast i can lend a dd 2 but atm my rate to do this is only 20%

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    first of all, it is not 50%. It is around 180% bonus dmg (1.8*(atk-def)/2), unaffected by floating dmg,unstable volts,crit,ewd,medal bonus,pve set bonus,def ignore bonus, but works on 50% timer bonus. It will be less than the main dmg bcos of these things.

then, it searches for 2 more enemies in the field, if there are no other enemies in the field, the main target will take bonus damage. If there are other targets in the field, there are different scenarios:
    a.)2 other target, both in the same row or same column. both will take bonus dmg
    b.)1 other target, in same row or same column. other target will take bonus dmg (sure). Main target will also take bonus dmg(not sure on this)
    c.)other targets, not same row or not same column. No one will take bonus dmg.
    Last edited by mageheal50; 02-11-2014, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    'enemies in the same column and row takes 50% damage'. Are you saying that if there aren;t any other enemies the target shall receive an extra 50% damage?
    Even if there aren't any target on same row, you still take that 50% dmg.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    It does another 50% dmg. So yup kattuktk is right about short circuit being the best skill after SS.
    'enemies in the same column and row takes 50% damage'. Are you saying that if there aren;t any other enemies the target shall receive an extra 50% damage?

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    short circuit : 185% + 200
    flash storm : 240% +265
    jupiter: 225% + 250

how is short circuit the best after the delphic?
    definitely not a gaia user here. Try it and you'll see.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied

It does another 50% dmg. So yup kattuktk is right about short circuit being the best skill after SS.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    A better skill selection would be..
    Short circuit-> jupiter-> flash storm->Short circuit-> Thunder wave
    Do remember that Short circuit is the best single target skill after the delphic so using it twice will be good, not to mention the second time you will use it with a 20% dmg boost

Leave a comment:

Working...
X