This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a advice :D

i was jus thinking i have a mage lvl 29 i have 1.3k physical defense and 1.3k magical defense a lvl 24 mob dmges me with 50-60 dmg lets say if i had 2 angels that would heal me in the back and me to tank is there any posibility to be one of the best tipe of formation ?? ps i dmg arund 1-1.2k a mob so i think its kind of enaugh and my crit goes up to 2k dmg

ow and one more question when does the secound slot for troops unloc so i can use lets 2 paladins and 2 angels or something like that

Originally posted by bogdanbogo View Post
    i was jus thinking i have a mage lvl 29 i have 1.3k physical defense and 1.3k magical defense a lvl 24 mob dmges me with 50-60 dmg lets say if i had 2 angels that would heal me in the back and me to tank is there any posibility to be one of the best tipe of formation ?? ps i dmg arund 1-1.2k a mob so i think its kind of enaugh and my crit goes up to 2k dmg

ow and one more question when does the secound slot for troops unloc so i can use lets 2 paladins and 2 angels or something like that
    Angels will mostly heal themselves and not you personally, also they do not fully restore hp just slightly, depends on lvl i guess, was in arena battling a lv.40 archer with lv.37 angels, they heal for about 1.4-1.8k i mean Holy Hell?! they just wont die unless you 2-shot them, they are mainly dmg absortion (best placed in the back against archers as i am mage) and i can't answer about the 2nd slot as i have no info on that
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
    X