guild quarry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild quarry

I'm a guild master on server 21 us west on Kabam and really wan to know what the guild quarry is and when it is being added.
    If anyone knows anything i would be delighted to hear. thx

Originally posted by vdino012 View Post
    I'm a guild master on server 21 us west on Kabam and really wan to know what the guild quarry is and when it is being added.
    If anyone knows anything i would be delighted to hear. thx
    You can ask oxykotton he is playing in 7road.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Guild quarry could be the solution to the legend 80 enchant cost.

Comment

Guild quarry is something that is coming soon for more than year now :P just like that 3 farm slots that are coming soon for more than year....

Comment

Seeing we will have no wilds and no plundering at some point, i gather the guild quarry will replace how we get gold as there will be no mines.

Comment

i have been playing this game since beta stage (when you could only go up to lv 40) and it's been there the whole time.
            Just really want to know what they are planning on doing with it.

Comment

What I have heard from someone I play with On Server 45 US WEST. He also plays on the Chinese Servers where the Guild Quarry is active. He says that it is something like the Altar. During the Guild Quarry, you will fight bosses, and gain either EXP, or rare items. He also said that you will obtain certain buffs that will increase your BR (Battle Rating), and these buffs will be permanent.

As for the farms slots. He said that they are still coming soon. But, in place of them, he mentioned a plant that is now there. He said that you are able to cultivate stones in this plant. Which in turn, also increases your BR, and is permanent. I don't know how true any of this is as I don't play on the Chinese Server. But, this is what he told me. I hope this information has helped, or has maybe sparked a new interest in what these 2 things may be, or become.

Comment

Originally posted by GTSleeper1 View Post
                What I have heard from someone I play with On Server 45 US WEST. He also plays on the Chinese Servers where the Guild Quarry is active. He says that it is something like the Altar. During the Guild Quarry, you will fight bosses, and gain either EXP, or rare items. He also said that you will obtain certain buffs that will increase your BR (Battle Rating), and these buffs will be permanent.

As for the farms slots. He said that they are still coming soon. But, in place of them, he mentioned a plant that is now there. He said that you are able to cultivate stones in this plant. Which in turn, also increases your BR, and is permanent. I don't know how true any of this is as I don't play on the Chinese Server. But, this is what he told me. I hope this information has helped, or has maybe sparked a new interest in what these 2 things may be, or become.
                hmm...does this plant happen to be the plant available only to married couples? I heard there was something like that...but since I don't cash at all on my alternate there and I rarely touch it I'm unable to check the details on most of the features that require a higher lv to unlock or cash items...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I am not 100% sure to be honest. It could possibly be. I will talk to him, and see if I can figure out any more information, and let you all know what I find out.

Comment

wait for another decade, or let's all wait until our beard to get's white

Comment

Working...
                    X